Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (20638 Views)

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Torontoparrot(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2018
kenex4ever:
This is exactly what I tell my friends.

Atiku is the one candidate that can give d Dullardino a fight in the election.

Any other candidate is a gift to APC.
Atiku?
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kolaish(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
there can never be 100percent peace in a country, but what is important is putting someone who is business oriented. Atiku is such person
With due respect, nothing compares to SECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY. There should be no compromise over security. I advise you to please take time to listen to people that witness the killings in Jos, adamawa, benue and others.

Where was atiku when all these killings were going on and what did he do or say to stop the killings. Please, don't allow the blood of the innocent lives that were lost cry on your head. As for me, I will NEVER vote for any fulani man to head my country.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by tuniski: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:
I want pdp to make the mistake of given atiku or saraki the presidential ticket...

Apc go just dey laugh...especially buhari

Was apc laughing in Osun abi Ekiti? Those were even green horn candidates fa!

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
This man self ehh tongue
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kenex4ever(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:
The only experience atiku has is on looting

Note: nobody can match buhari, let alone defeat him. Don't be deceived!
nobody can match his failure or cluelessness, which one?

No matter how u guys repeat d lie that d clueless one is a saint, it will still b as far from d truth as it has always been.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kenex4ever(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Torontoparrot:
Atiku?
yess, he has more support in Both north n south combined than any other.

He has more experience than all of them.

Obj begged this man on his knees just to b a president.

Kwakwanso has followers only in d north.

Saraki can't get close

Who knows markafi?

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by AlhajaChinyere: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2018
sotall:
Yes, you are right.

Where is that cartoon? "Yes you are right"
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by TYMarvee(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2018
All these mouth he's making isn't gonna do anything, why don't he win primary election first
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by AlhajaChinyere: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Everyone knows that APC rigged the election shamelessly!

But if Atiku is not able to checkmate their excesses as he is bragging now, how can he do it in general elections

You can prove this statement?
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kolaish(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
there can never be 100percent peace in a country, but what is important is putting someone who is business oriented. Atiku is such person
Take time to listen to this please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-TiJFqhqs
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by frankwyte: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Oga Atiku, go and defeat Wike's puppet first before talking about defeating Buhari. Someone that cannot defeat Wike in influencing the choice of PDP convention venue is dreaming about defeating Buhari in the general election.
APC e-rat , continue to play fifth columnist
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by dingbang(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2018
kolaish:
Take time to listen to this please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-TiJFqhqs
ok

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2018
I can tell you both Atiku , Kwakwanso and the likes of Saraki are as helpless as us when it comes to the conduct of election in Nigeria, Buhari and his Apc crew along with Inec have the say. So your fear is my fear, and that's would buhari concede defeat ?
Wiseandtrue:

Everyone knows that APC rigged the election shamelessly!

But if Atiku is not able to checkmate their excesses as he is bragging now, how can he do it in general elections
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Benekruku(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2018
kenex4ever:
This is exactly what I tell my friends.

Atiku is the one candidate that can give d Dullardino a fight in the election.

Any other candidate is a gift to APC.

No wonder your friends believe you are sick
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
You are right there.. No any other aspirant enjoy support from the west , south south and south east better than atiku and he also has support in the north as well. just because Obasanjo painted him black most Nigerians also see him black. forgetting the fact that Obasanjo himself ride on the wealth of this nation to made himself a stinking billionaire, or where could he had gotten all his wealth from ?I pray many others could reason like u
kenex4ever:
yess, he has more support in Both north n south combined than any other.

He has more experience than all of them.

Obj begged this man on his knees just to b a president.

Kwakwanso has followers only in d north.

Saraki can't get close

Who knows markafi?

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kenex4ever(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

No wonder your friends believe you are sick

u must be a mad man roaming d streets of either osogbo or ogbomoso

No quote me again before thunder go strike u there.

Airhead.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by saintandsinnerz: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Drabeey:
some people can be so foolish and so ignorant at thesame time!

I can't imagine a sane Nigerian who'd vote for this man, who has even looted his own lips dry, check those lips again!

Drabeey was HERE
But people voted for Buhari.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kenex4ever(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2018
skybird212:
You are right there.. No any other aspirant enjoy support from the west , south south and south east better than atiku and he also has support in the north as well. just because Obasanjo painted him black most Nigerians also see him black. forgetting the fact that Obasanjo himself ride on the wealth of this nation to made himself a stinking billionaire, or where could he had gotten all his wealth from ?I pray many others could reason like u
obj that was broke when he came out from prison, suddenly he made himself rich from tax payers money n people are still believing what he says as long as it favours their candidate.

But ones he attacks their candidate, they will remember his sins. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Benekruku(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2018
kenex4ever:
u must be a mad man roaming d streets of either osogbo or ogbomoso

No quote me again before thunder go strike u there.

Airhead.

Baba, Just accept the simple fact that you are sick. Only then will help come
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kenex4ever(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Baba, Just accept the simple fact that you are sick. Only then will help come

I don't exchange words with yaba left patients

Especially those dat escaped from psychia to d streets of osogbo.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Somehow, he is saying the truth. All I know is that PDP needs genuine violence to defeat apc, as it took violence to throw satan out from heaven. Atiku in a way understands the game.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by khaltex(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2018
Says the guy that cannot even win the primaries����[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Afamed: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2018
lonlytroy:
Atiku/Ngozi okonjo iweala for president 2019
Plus Gej , they are not a match.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Kaycee9242(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Instead of dis charlatan to rule let Buhari continue. Nonsense
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Gkemz: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Even though you are not my preferred candidate, however if you're the only candidate capable of unseating 'Baba go slow' i will support you.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2018
It is just a simple truth! With Atiku: PDP will win come 2019

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Benekruku(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2018
kenex4ever:
I don't exchange words with yaba left patients

Especially those dat escaped from psychia to d streets of osogbo.

How come you know so much about mentally sick people? Your comments are ridden with strong evidences that you were once a patient

Home will always be home
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by VULCAN(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2018
A lot of dumb comments here.

BMC are saying Atiku hasn't won other previous elections or primaries whereas they have conveniently forgotten that their God Buhari was a serial failure till TINUBU came along.

Whats their business with Atiku anyway? Since they are so sure of 2019 they should just ignore him.

Most Buharideen's are intellectually weak.

Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by alowonle02(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2018
This Atiku has been blindfolded and too anxiouse about his ambition. Am very sure he won't be able to read alphabet a to z should he was asked to do so.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by hush15: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:
The only experience atiku has is on looting

Note: nobody can match buhari, let alone defeat him. Don't be deceived!

Well thats your opinion. If him or Saraki gets it, either one of them will get my vote.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Chinny024(f): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2018
God should just send the rapture to Nigeria first.
Let's see who and where everyone is going.. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.. shocked shocked shocked
Una go church?
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Afamed: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2018
skybird212:
Atiku supports are limited to SS and SE. Count North and SW out of his base.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja / Tinubu To Get 48 Ministers, New Governors 560 Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.