Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (20643 Views)

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Emma1Oj(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Atiku tour lied, its only Kwakwaso that can defeat Apc. Who know you?
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by lukency(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2018
haffaze777:
[/b]

at bold,u wrong brother Atiku won't only match buhari,he will defeat him but only ponline vote not at the polling units
The date is not far
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2018
lonlytroy:
Atiku/Ngozi okonjo iweala for president 2019
the best candidates
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kennykg(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Atiku that would soon decamp to another party after loosing primary.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by BafanaBafana: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Drabeey:
some people can be so foolish and so ignorant at thesame time!

I can't imagine a sane Nigerian who'd vote for this man, who has even looted his own lips dry, check those lips again!

Drabeey was HERE
I see you jare
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by lukency(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Yeah, that's true.

Atiku or Kwankwaso.

If PDP can get their primaries right and not split after the presidential primaries, then APC will be a gunner.

Imagine Atiku or Kwankwaso gets the ticket with the support of Tambuwal, Markafi, David Mark, Saraki, Ndigbo, Niger Delta, etc, ah, the kind beating they will give Buhari eh, Aisha will divorce him thereafter cos he may go senile after the defeat cry

Landslide victory in southeast!

Good winning in Middle belt!

Insignificant loss in traitors' den southwest!

Marginal loss in Northeast!

Marginal victory in northwest!

Landslide victory in South south!

PDPs presidential primaries and its aftermath result will determine Nigeria's next president come 2019!
The best candidate of PDP can't defeat PMB come 2019.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by youngds: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Drabeey:
some people can be so foolish and so ignorant at thesame time!

I can't imagine a sane Nigerian who'd vote for this man, who has even looted his own lips dry, check those lips again!

Drabeey was HERE

grin grin You no get joy aswear
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Rikidony(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2018
I like Atiku, but can he defeat Buhari, that I don't know
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by surgical: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2018
haffaze777:

PDP is online political Party,so expect them to clear all online poll, but all sane Nigeria don't want to associate with the useless party again
That is the reason we advocate electronic voting in Nigeria it is more credible maybe that's why pdp wins online it reflects present mood and not subjected to manipulation
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Jabulany01(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2018
I'm very sure pdp will not give this man tickets,atiku will soon defect from pdp to other party
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2018
I understand as a person you must have your own perspective regarding the candidate of your choice,but you can't just conclude southwest doesnt like him (ATIKU) We are different people with different ways of reasoning. The same way some proclaimed elites said Adeleke could not even go near second place in the just concluded osun election because he has no verified degree, but what happened ? He came first even tho he was deprived of it. Sir, if Atiku is presented today I can tell you south west votes is divided already, cuz many are tired of this hard head dullard
Afamed:

Atiku supports are limited to SS and SE. Count North and SW out of his base.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by mrp0806: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2018
lonlytroy:
Atiku/Ngozi okonjo iweala for president 2019

I support u on dis one....
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by trappatoni(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Yeah, that's true.

Atiku or Kwankwaso.

If PDP can get their primaries right and not split after the presidential primaries, then APC will be a gunner.

Imagine Atiku or Kwankwaso gets the ticket with the support of Tambuwal, Markafi, David Mark, Saraki, Ndigbo, Niger Delta, etc, ah, the kind beating they will give Buhari eh, Aisha will divorce him thereafter cos he may go senile after the defeat cry

PDPs presidential primaries and its aftermath result will determine Nigeria's next president come 2019!
Insignificant loss in traitors den southwest. Guess what you wont win without those traitors. Instead of you to be building bridges you are busy burning them, you lots are going to cry again come 2019. You will be schemed out until you acquire sense.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by PHILipu1(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Yeah, that's true.

Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Doesn't APC performance in Anambra election in south east some few months ago showed you that it will not be business as usual for PDP in south east like in the past that they could just write figures in south east and south south?

You guys keep deceiving yourselves that south east and south south are secured for your Christian PDP party that will present a Muslim in 2019.

You guys should be more concern that Buhari will win all zones come 2019 including this areas you guys think that they are secured for PDP.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by otunde527: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
True
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by gidjah(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2018
nzeobi:
atiku is a man full of ideas who will no doubt make a good leader based on his ability and achievements in the business world.
but I think with what happened in osun, PDP should give their ticket to a radical kwankwaso who also has fanatical supporters that can match buhari ''an eye for an eye'' in the north.
you must be a northern guy or live up north for saying this.Wallahi, the major contender in that party that can weaken Bubu is Kwankwaso and may be Lamido (that's. If he is in too)That kwankwaso has radical northern followers o, his followers can die for him, he is the only major person an average Aboki man in the North can vote for to igonre that Daura man .Hmm!! That kind of follower can't be find any where in Nigeria except for BUBIu again o !
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Debra911(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin saraki for president, only him can defeat buhari not dat I like saraki but I just want anybody who can send dat guy back to Daura, Atiku s just joking, with ds kind game APC is playing now, abeg mk him pack.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by franchasng: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
trappatoni:
Insignificant loss in traitors den southwest. Guess what you wont win without those traitors. Instead of you to be building bridges you are busy burning them, you lots are going to cry again come 2019. You will be schemed out until you acquire sense.
Who cares Buhari's failed leadership is also burning Yoruba traitors more than its burning others in the south, so

If u like go and resurrect dead Abacha to rule over u, who cares Na today Yoruba start their backstabbing and where has it taken them Kontinu u hear, nonsense!!! angry
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by michoim(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Be deceiving yourself
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by billyG(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Atiku!which candidate can u defeat in PDP sef? -obj grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
All this one na wash.if he's elected he will steal all d stealable in the nigerian coffers.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by felixray2010(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ehn hen

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by billyG(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Am just wondering is it not d same electorates that voted 4 APC in Edo,Ekiti & Ondo that is going to vote for APC during 2019 election?If PDP performance woefully in those states SW not even North,how do they expect to win d presidential election Dreaming is allowed.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Optimist88(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
midolian:
Really?

Makarfi and Kwankwaso said same about themselves recently. It means these PDP presidential dreamers dont believe in one another but themselves only. This means if Mr A emerges as the PDP presidential flagbearer, he won't get full support from Mr B, C, D, Etc
What do you expect at this stage? Seems you're politically uninformed! You sell yourself and yourself at this stage, nothing else.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by haffaze777(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
surgical:
That is the reason we advocate electronic voting in Nigeria it is more credible maybe that's why pdp wins online it reflects present mood and not subjected to manipulation
so u mean we should disenfranchise millions of people who don't have access to internet
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by KOLLYPROF(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why do people mind him,he's just joking.

For more jokes

Send Turakin Adamawa to 141

Airtel users only
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by highbeekeys(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Where's dele momodu?
I love his aimless write-ups about defeating bihari and my favorite is the one in which he claimed only a candidate who can defeat bubu in the middle belt and other regions bar the core north is d beast option.
Yet he couldn't mention one.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by obehiidowu: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Received Uche.... Atiku is our next President
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by fallout87: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:
The only experience atiku has is on looting

Note: nobody can match buhari, let alone defeat him. Don't be deceived!

Hypocrite.

You celebrate Tinubu looting and you watch as Ambode is castigating for not sharing stolen money with Lagos thieves and yet you point fingers.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by MrPolitics: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

He already has 8.7million votes from just 10 states.
You will be shamed again grin

It's not only 8.7 million. It's 87million. Why didn't we see pictures of the crowd? A while 8.7m people voted and no one knew? They were also able to count the votes so fast? Naso. Not all of us are slow
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by lereinter(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
between 1999 and 2007 atiku was known as nig vp.

1999 - 2003 he was the real vp, btw 2003-2007 he was absentee vp at that time obj has hated him

lets assume atiku has been stealing btw 1999-2003, ie he stole for only 4yrs, cos btw 2003-2007 he will not have been able to steal since obj has now hated him.
but do vp receive allocation- where would he ve stolen from

after his time

he didnt go to senate, be a gov, minister etc

he has been doing his well known business and aspiring for president

NB sunday afolabi, obj former sch mate minister of interior obj jailed him and he died in prison

atiku is not a tribalist, religious fanatic he understand business

..... choosing between two evil
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
A nigga once said:what wrong with this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Patience Jonathan Denies Receiving N3bn From NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.