Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw (566 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by mknigeriagreat: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2018
The Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) of the Lagos chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has endorsed Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu to pick the party’s governorship ticket for the 2019 election in the state.

Sen. Anthony Adefuye, a member the council, announced the endorsement to party members on Saturday, at a stakeholders’ meeting at the ACME Road state party secretariat.

He said GAC, the highest decision-making body of the chapter, arrived at the endorsement after a meeting, which lasted for several hours.

Adefuye said the meeting was chaired by national leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and was attended by other prominent members of the party.

Adefuye listed Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, the Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila and Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Mr Mudashiru Obasa as some of those also at the meeting.

He said that the decision to back Sanwo-Olu, a former Commissioner for Training and Establishment, against the incumbent, Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode, was in the interest of the state and the party.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/29/apc-primary-osinbajo-tinubu-party-leaders-take-final-decision-ambode-sanwo-olu/amp/

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by mknigeriagreat: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2018
Could we say it is over for Ambode now? What a pity.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by Emmafe(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2018
There problem Abeg, they all want to chop our money.

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by marktrue: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
baba forgive ambode we want him again not sanwo olu,nobody above mistake ese o
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by mknigeriagreat: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2018
marktrue:
baba forgive ambode we want him again not sanwo olu,nobody above mistake ese o

The funny thing is until the gubernatorial forms came out no one new Tinubu had this against Ambode. But truth is someone somewhere must have been informing Ambode of his behavior but the power he is enjoying has overshadowed everything. I am not I'm support of godfatherism but when you bite the fingers that fed you, only God can see you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by nzeobi(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
ambode that has something to show as his achievements in office should not contest but buhari that has failed on all fronts should be ready elected.
tinubu asslickers may you guys never find peace.
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by nzeobi(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

The funny thing is until the gubernatorial forms came out no one new Tinubu had this against Ambode. But truth is someone somewhere must have been informing Ambode of his behavior but the power he is enjoying has overshadowed everything. I am not I'm support of godfatherism but when you bite the fingers that fed you, only God can see you through.
what kind of behaviour are you talking, or just because tinubu believes that ambode will not release enough funds for his presidential ambition
Re: APC Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Party Leaders Take Final Decision On Ambode, Sanw by mknigeriagreat: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2018
nzeobi:

what kind of behaviour are you talking, or are you people not informing buhari that he is a calamity?

Maybe you should read the papers very well and listen to news. I am not sure I have an answer to your question.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Result – Joint Eu, Uk, Us Statement / Buhari's Resignation Is The Best Independence Gift Nigerians Desire~ Activist Sa / We Don’t Have Criminal Case Against Atiku – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.