Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death (41841 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
how did he accept it? didn't you see his faith declaration on the whatsapp message ?
I don't think he understood what he read or did not read it at all.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by itiswellandwell: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rip
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Oyindidi(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
how did he accept it? didn't you see his faith declaration on the whatsapp message ?
Say its not me then pray in your closet
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Hisxellency: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
RIP Corper Shun... May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
That dreamer should be arrested, he is a witch....an ogbanje.
So u did not see where they said his brother also had the same dream? Is his bro an Ogbanje too? Nigerians ehnnnnn... SMH

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by simmydebadest(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rest in peace comrade Ben williams
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by youngest85(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked

I always reject bad dreams and prophesies.

10 years ago, I was at plank shed(I no if shed correct) in marine base, Port Harcourt and a coffin seller called me customer. The way attack this guy, to the extend I left oga to face the guy, I swear for him that day. I no even know how much something like dey cost. Oga do like sey him want shut me up, other traders tell oga to allow me give the man watin him want. He finally said sorry and I carry my wahala and pepper body go front.

If somebody tell you dream like this, reject am before him land. I always return negative words back to the sendergrin
Either you reject it or not, what will be must surely be
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by TechCapon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
sorry1:
but he made lotta sense.
how
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by TechCapon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
MASTERMIND04:

I don't think he understood what he read or did not read it at all.
he's rushing for ftc grin
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by TechCapon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Say its not me then pray in your closet
i agree with you
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Rosheal(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

never ever accept any one telling you that he/she dreamt that you died!

all you have to do is to simply tell the person that u actually have the same dream of him/her dead and buried!

never ever ever ever accept by asking for the person or any one to pray for you! once you say that, believe me that is full acceptance and it will likely come to pass!

JUST SHARPERLY REJECT IT BY RETURNING IT BACK TO THE PERSON STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE WITHOUT ANY AMEN OR REQUEST FOR PRAYERS!

IF YOU DOUBT ME - GO CHECK ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ACCEPTED IT BY ASKING FOR PRAYERS!

there are very simple laws to this life that can help you live longer - very simple laws that are not too mystical - one of them is, NEVER EVER ACCEPT ANY PRAYERS FROM ANYONE BE IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. ONCE YOU DO THAT, YOU HAVE AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED SUPERIORITY OVER YOURSELF TO THAT PERSON. BELIEVE ME THAT PERSON HAS BEEN GRANTED THE POWER TO MAKE OR MAR YOUR DESTINY. THAT IS WHY PASTORS AND IMAMS CONTROL THEIR SHEEPLES ANYHOW - CAUSE YOU GRANTED THEM THE POWER.

THE ONLY PERSON I ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM BY SAYING AMEN ARE MY PARENTS - AND THEY ARE BOTH LATE SO NO ONE ELSE HAS THAT POWER OVER ME - NOT EVEN MY BLOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS TALKLESS OF STRANGERS.

What about going to church?
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by SaintAY(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

all you have to do is to simply tell the person that u actually have the same dream of him/her dead and buried!

never ever ever ever accept by asking for the person or any one to pray for you! once you say that, believe me that is full acceptance and it will likely come to pass!

JUST SHARPERLY REJECT IT BY RETURNING IT BACK TO THE PERSON STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE WITHOUT ANY AMEN OR REQUEST FOR PRAYERS!

IF YOU DOUBT ME - GO CHECK ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ACCEPTED IT BY ASKING FOR PRAYERS!

there are very simple laws to this life that can help you live longer - very simple laws that are not too mystical - one of them is, NEVER EVER ACCEPT ANY PRAYERS FROM ANYONE BE IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. ONCE YOU DO THAT, YOU HAVE AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED SUPERIORITY OVER YOURSELF TO THAT PERSON. BELIEVE ME THAT PERSON HAS BEEN GRANTED THE POWER TO MAKE OR MAR YOUR DESTINY. THAT IS WHY PASTORS AND IMAMS CONTROL THEIR SHEEPLES ANYHOW - CAUSE YOU GRANTED THEM THE POWER.

THE ONLY PERSON I ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM BY SAYING AMEN ARE MY PARENTS - AND THEY ARE BOTH LATE SO NO ONE ELSE HAS THAT POWER OVER ME - NOT EVEN MY BLOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS TALKLESS OF STRANGERS.
wetin dis guy dey talk... Were u there to know if he accepted or reject it.... Or did u consult those dat went tru similar circumstances to kno if they accepted or reject it... If ur religious leader tells u same tell am back to sender make u c wetin go happen... We all need to get close to GOD cos He speaks to his... May the soul of d deceased rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Sagaciousernest: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
SaintAY:

wetin dis guy dey talk... Were u there to know if he accepted or reject it.... Or did u consult those dat went tru similar circumstances to kno if they accepted or reject it... If ur religious leader tells u same tell am back to sender make u c wetin go happen... We all need to get close to GOD cos He speaks to his....
Where is ur brain guy? Did he accept been died? He was even rejecting vehemently....
RIP guy
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by SarakiBukola: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Fear Edo people

They will show you they are coming and would still get you

LOL. This made me laugh....

"I am gonna getchu"

And still get you grin
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by SaintAY(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sagaciousernest:

Where is ur brain guy? Did he accept been died? He was even rejecting vehemently....
RIP guy
so why is dat guy speaking as if he was there when d deacesed was accepting it
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by WetinConsignMe: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

The big question is how do u know any of this.
Answer: you don't.
The universe is complicated and weird. People dream of people dying all the time and nothing happens. People dream all sorts of things that never happen or even the opposite happen.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Amberon1: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
He made no sense. Some dreams are warnings signs revealed by God. It is the duty of the dreamer to tell the person to pray and/or intercede on behalf of the other person. Saying back to sender wouldn't do anything if that person is a "clean" person who only conveyed the message. I remember one time I had a dream that my dad destroyed his phone.
I told him and a couple of days later, I returned from school only to be told he had smashed his phone on the wall.

That poster also said never to accept even positive dreams or prayers from others. Things don't work that way.

sorry1:
but he made lotta sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by doskie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked

I always reject bad dreams and prophesies.

10 years ago, I was at plank shed(I no if shed correct) in marine base, Port Harcourt and a coffin seller called me customer. The way attack this guy, to the extend I left oga to face the guy, I swear for him that day. I no even know how much something like dey cost. Oga do like sey him want shut me up, other traders tell oga to allow me give the man watin him want. He finally said sorry and I carry my wahala and pepper body go front.

If somebody tell you dream like this, reject am before him land. I always return negative words back to the sendergrin
lol. but eventually, we all die one day. the important thing is to repent. stop fornicating.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Pennywise(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
The dreamer should be arrested and investigated. He either knows sth or he did sth. He wants to be a prophet in a land where people capitalise on the fear of death and dying to make money.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:
he's rushing for ftc grin
lol
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by delchimndu(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
I strongly agree with you.
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why do people keep making death look something like an extraordinary event?

It doesn't matter whether ten million people dreamt about your death or not.

Everybody will certainly die.

It's only just a question of when.

And when that time comes, guy nothing on earth can prevent it, even if you pray like Jesus prayed in the garden of Gethsemane.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by gr8child(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Go and say that one in a Nigerian police station and they will take you in for questioning.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Oyindidi(f): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
doskie:
lol. but eventually, we all die one day. the important thing is to repent. stop fornicating.
Are you a Nigerian? grin I believe you know the meaning of customer
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Oyindidi(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:

Either you reject it or not, what will be must surely be
you no understand megrin why him go call me customer, I never buy am before and no pray to buy till my mum is very old
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by NairaMaster1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Really? Don't even go to church. If you do the church will have power over you because there's a church leader that leads the church.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Fear Edo people

They will show you they are coming and would still get you
leave Edo people out of this....wetin dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Fitbillionairep: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
and pmb, obasanjo, tinubu etc are still alive and some fuxkers will tell me god permitted it. if god allows young guys like this to die and bring gref to a poor suffering mother and permits idiots like tinumu, obasanjo , pmb etc to live, then that god is a scumbag. i swaer quote me to talk nonsense and your obituary wil be next on nairaland front page
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by NairaMaster1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
TechCapon:

Don't mind the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Oga, all this na long talk. If your time don reach, e don reach be that.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by 1930revival(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Your sense of reasoning sha....God can reveal certain things about you either good or bad,,Wen such a dream is told,,,what you do is praying violently against it, not by telling the visioneer that na you go die,,,it wont solve the problem...Okay if it was a good dream will he send it back to the dreamer?? God gave him chance to avert his death through repentance, prayers and carefulness but he handled it with kids glove.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos / NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.