Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC (42601 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by obafemee80(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Almaiga: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Racoon:

Gbam! You're very intelligent sir.Meanwhile;

See how the hausa-fulani have entrenched themselves in the army undecided undecided

Northern Christians bare those names too.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by kingcheks(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Presido and buratai will not like this o.. I pity the man.. Person wey catch am name na buhari sef
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by excomarow(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Torture the Idiot and Baster the Shege
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by delchimndu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alkali again!!!! quote author=BoneBlogger post=71651363]A fake military officer who has been parading himself as colonel for over two years, was arrested by one Capt. Buhari Adamu, yesterday, Saturday 29th September 2018..

The fake army officer was arrested at the operational base of the military at Kada Motels Birnin-Gwari, adjacent Bagoma Dam in Kaduna state, where he has been staying for over two years.

He has since been handed to the Major Muhammad Gana, field command officer in-charge of the area.

The arrested fake military officer is being suspected of working secretly with the bandits terrorising Birnin Gwari and motorists.

A call has been made to the general commanding officer, First Division, whose responsibilities are mainly to fight armed bandits, kidnapping and cattle rustling in Birnin-Gwari General area to look deep and fish out all collaborators of these shameful incident that is capable of tarnishing the image of the military."

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/fake-military-officerbirnin-gwari-security-hang-in-the-balance.html[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Mcreloaded(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Won't be surprised ifnhe is collecting salary after all ghost workers do collect salary how much more a live colonel living and operating within the military base.
Abi I lie
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
First time that awkward name 'Buhari' is associated with a good act! That soldier may be the genuine buhari, and not the imposter on seat.
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Administration1: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't understand again
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by olatunyemi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
If this is true, our military system is nothing to write home about. necessary actions need to be taken against the leaders of the base he operates. how will the civilian be safe when the base is not

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by macaranta(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is close to impossible without the collaboration of some in-house Officers.I can only imagine the length of intelligence he's gathered for his paymasters

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by winj3: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
He is not the only one.
Computerize Nigeria and you will find half of military personnel and government workers are fake!

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Sardauna24(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Racoon:

Gbam! You're very intelligent sir.Meanwhile;

See how the hausa-fulani have entrenched themselves in the army undecided undecided
what is dis one saying
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Airoflaw(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
me i dont think it possible for him to be there for 2years without no one knowing..he no dey go office or parade or training or something. he may probably be an army and discharge for one offend
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by sirhood: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
this one off me
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by sirhood: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
this one off me sad
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Anything is possible in a shithole or lifeless country...
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by odehaj: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
He should be investigated if he’s free ( not a spy) that means he loves the job. Pay him his entitlement &give him portfolio since he’s a Nigerian, my take!
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by abusalman1204: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
end time news
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by emmaitive(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
No wonder they can't defeat boko boys

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by DONADAMS(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
army Sef don spoil..I remember during that abacha regime..no matter who you are or how high your rank if you enter anywhere you're not known..a private soldier has the right to see your I.D after saluting you..buh now indiscipline is the order of the day..you see rank above you, you just begin salute and fear...that's how book haram invade the barracks..they'll just wear camouflage with ranks of colonel..person for gate go just open gate for them without asking for I.D..the army needs overhauling.

BTW, i think it's impossible for him to be living with them with that kinda rank for so long without being caught...although I've seen a guy that carried the rank of lieutenant for like 6months b4 e was caught..buh colonel..haba

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by aycapri(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
They should investigate very well, he is linked to Boko-haram. Stupid people giving the poor army fake directions so Boko-haram can ambush them. Smh for this country..
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
like i said before, our army is losing it.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by C1234p(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
May God safeguard his children, Amen
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Timagex(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
A real colonel can never look laidat! sad undecided
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Gazzy88(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by SmallSimba: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria is simply nothing but an overcrowded village. Your country is cursed. Giant of Bandits angry angry angry
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Fourwinds: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jirate:

Impossible for him to have been wearing that High Rank Fakely for that Long.
I don't believe the Nigeria army for this
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by lonelydora: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

Wetin person no go hear for this country lipsrsealed

Fake Colonel residing in an operational military base for two years?

He has a big ball mehn
Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by Eagleword14(f): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm....he get mind ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
hmmmmm, the man no fear at all o, he should have been sent to BH zone to experience life there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.