Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

''I May Write Book About My Crashed Marriage To Chris Attoh'' - Actress Damilola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I May Write Book About My Crashed Marriage To Chris Attoh'' - Actress Damilola (529 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I May Write Book About My Crashed Marriage To Chris Attoh'' - Actress Damilola by Giftedhand92: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Actress Damilola Adegbite, might be ready to share on the reason behind her two-year failed marriage to actor, Chris Attoh.
In a chat with Punch, Damilola said she is ready to give marriage a try again. She says any man she gets married to again would have to be a man in the real sense of the word.

''Of course, why not? I never say never. This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word). I don’t try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment. I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it. There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn’t want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it’s not so; they are all very important.” she said
The mum of one also revealed she might be going for cosmetic surgery.

“Why not? Every woman is entitled to being confident (in her body). Thankfully, I don’t need to. Maybe 10 years down the line, when my cheek or nose probably begins to sag, I would think about doing something'' she said
Damilola and Chris got married in February 2015 and have a son, Brian.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-may-write-book-about-my-crashed-marriage-to-chris-attoh-actress-damilola/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ''I May Write Book About My Crashed Marriage To Chris Attoh'' - Actress Damilola by Ladycloud(f): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2018
Mtcheeew..

Y'all should go and fix ur lives.
Re: ''I May Write Book About My Crashed Marriage To Chris Attoh'' - Actress Damilola by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2018
Please don't.
Re: ''I May Write Book About My Crashed Marriage To Chris Attoh'' - Actress Damilola by lawlhee: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2018
So Chris wasn't a man?

(1) (Reply)

7 Untold Secrets About The Popular Orezi / Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro, Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again / PICTURES: See What This Woman Did To Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.