Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Be Free From Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Free From Sin (254 Views)

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Free From Sin by Dokitadotun: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Many children of God have always struggle with sin, just like Apostle Paul in his early days of conversion also lamented about this (Romans 7). The latter part of Romans 7 he got the way out. The truth is that there is nothing a child of God needs that is not already supplied in Christ but what is lacking is the revelation of the truth for that area of your life. I myself I'm still pressing on but I'm not what I used to be by the grace of God. You shall know the truth and it shall set you free.
Overcoming sin is not by yielding your inner strength to overcome. This is usually our initial reaction. If you continue like that you will soon reach the breaking point (i mean your area of weakness). The solution is to know that you have the life of God within you(also called abundant life) and life lives, keeping your eyes on this fact and strength will arise in you to quench every wild fire of temptation. Of course you must flee from every appearance of evil when you can but fleeing alone is not the solution, you must keep your eyes on Christ who lives in you and He will give strength to the weak and life to the dead. Remember the israelites in the wilderness when serpent was biting them, the way of victory is to look unto Him. Jesus himself quoted that scenario pointing to himself as the one on the pole we must look unto. By this no flesh will ever glory in his presence. Hallelujah!
Re: How To Be Free From Sin by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Hallelujah I just found some nice hot ukwu. I will now stick my fat cucumber with Vaseline in it to ease insertion! Hallelujah life is good!!!
Re: How To Be Free From Sin by Liveair: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2018
In all thy smooth talking incredulous optimism, please show us one person who lived above or free of sin as implied.
Re: How To Be Free From Sin by MrPRevailer(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
God breaks yokes of sin in The Lord's Chosen.

A woman testified that she was going to her former church and never knew Prostitiin was a sin. That's the kind of bondage many believers are into.

In Chosen you will here all the truth. And the Pastor will pray for you and the yoke; be it prostitution, womanizing, addiction to hard drugs, cigerrette, occultism, cheating, lying etc will be broken.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Are Esau And Jacob? / His Love; His Gift; His Son / What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You (2) Jhn19:8-12;heb 11:23:27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.