Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You (2) Jhn19:8-12;heb 11:23:27 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You (2) Jhn19:8-12;heb 11:23:27 (253 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You (3) - Mrk 14:3-9 / What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You Matt 16: 13-18; Est 4:13-16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You (2) Jhn19:8-12;heb 11:23:27 by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2018
WHAT THE DISCOVERY OF DIVINE PURPOSE WILL DO FOR YOU (2) - JOHN 19:8-12; HEBREWS 11:23-27

4. DISCOVERY OF DIVINE PURPOSE LEADS TO THE SALVATION OF MULTITUDES
Esther, Joseph, Nehemiah and the Lord Jesus Christ are examples of men and women that recognized and pursued their purpose on the earth and they were instrumental to the salvation of multitudes in their family, nation and generation.

5. DISCOVERY OF DIVINE PURPOSE IDENTIFIES YOU TO YOUR GENERATION
God wants us to be known by His purpose in our generation not by our jobs or career, not even by our qualifications but by His purpose for our lives. Today, when you think of Joseph, you immediately think of that young man who saved a multitude of people.

6. DISCOVERY OF DIVINE PURPOSE ATTRACTS THE HELP OF GOD
It will cause beyond-man events to take place for you. In the story of Esther (Esther 4:14-16), we read that Esther broke the law of the land but God overruled the consequences because she was walking in the purpose of God for her life.

7. DISCOVERY OF DIVINE PURPOSE PUTS YOUR FATE IN THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY WHO DESIGNED YOUR PURPOSE.
This means that your fate will neither be in the hands of men nor the devil. Instead, God uses the wickedness of people and attacks of the devil to work the original counsel of His will to accomplish His purpose for your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose Your will above all in my life. Help me to experience all the benefits of discovering my divine purpose in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 1:1-2:30, Philippians 4:1-23, Psalm 75:1-10, Proverbs 24:17-20

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

(1) (Reply)

After Death What? / You Should be Looking For This As A Christian / Amazon Free Ebook : Get A Copy Of "30 Tonnes Of Introspection "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.