Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) (39320 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by fof1: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/plateausenator-jang-blasts-buharitells.html

ALL D GAMBLES OF COMMENTS GOING ON HERE SHOWS A ONE SIDED WAR. ISLAM IS KNOWN FOR VIOLENCE AND ALL D NONE SENSE U GUYS ARE SPUEING HERE IS A REFLECTION OF OF UR WICKED PLANS. EXPANSIONIST AGENDA.. FOOLS OF D VALLEY.

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Chochovini: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nairalane:
Nigerians dont understand that "resign" language. I'm beginning to think that, even if that man is voted out, he'll not leave....
Sanest comment so far on this thread. My observation exactly.

1 Like

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by islandmoon: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
check the names of those attacking him are all jihadist name.
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Henry22(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari be like......

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Popotemi01(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ehhhh Problem Ti Won Niyen
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by Popotemi01(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Problem Ti Won Niyen
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by tolguy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
HeGeMon:
Who ever posted this, did so to acheive some political gain, why did you fetch reactions from the Hausa/Fulani stock? If you were truthful and not been divisive as can be seen, why didnt you get reactions from indegenes?
This is utter rubbish! Bow your head in shame, Jang remains the panacea to Hausa/Fulani madness in Nigeria, most of them run away ny just hearing his name!
Hypocrites!
but even his village is not safe hhhhhhh!! he cnt even save his own ppl
Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by LZAA: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2018
zoba88:
more
Bia them dy go school for ugwu hausa at all?
See bad grammar evrywia
Afonjas are in second place via bad grammar
Cc immhotep gmbuharii greenback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) by slickbak(m): 6:02am On Oct 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don’t shout yet, please where is GOWON...??
Thank God, he is still alive, else someone would have said “if GOWON was alive he would have dealt with them ruthlessly”

GOWON is alive, so he should deploy FIGHTER JETs.
If na IGBOS, he will convene a meeting with T. Y DANJUMA as chairman.
IGBOs saw all these coming....
I only sympathize with the innocent middle beltans who have not been told the truth.
The same people were used to fight the BIAFRANS mercilessly.
They decimated the IGBOs, raped and reaped our Women off their pride.
I condemned and denounced one of my lady friends from the Igbo tribe who advised me to send RELIEF ITEMS to IDPs, so as to support and alleviate their sufferings.
I have always been a detribalized Nigerian, until I got to realize that a set of people have been put in place to deface this nation.

We are quick to throw History away.
I Feel Nothing for them, I must say.
This has nothing to do with my religious inclination.
We saw this MARRIAGE as a DISASTER waiting to explode.....sitting on a keg of Gunpowder.
Please, channel your anger to GOWON, that’s all
Igbo's didn't see shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / 8 Ex-governors Whose Over N500bn Corruption Cases With EFCC Have Been Buried / Mega Party Formation: Buhari’s Ministers, Govs Named As Sponsors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.