Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike (37832 Views)

Video Of Students Going For WAEC Maths Exam In Aba / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
which ASUU strike?
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Juskiddbull(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by georgedaniel01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Strike called off
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Horladipupo0505: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
pls anybody from north...I nid to knw abt ur university dier..I mean d one dat admission is guaranteed... pls help ur broda
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Nigeriapen(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
chiefolododo:
This is Nigeria now, there should be strike in between school calendar

Mr Promzy i believe u wela
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by bahaushe1: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Diamond360:
which ASUU strike?

ASUU will most likely go on strike soon.
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by immaculate1234(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:
I'm not a student of any school that's gonna be affected by ASSU.

But I'm gonna benefit most from this strike bcoz my girl is going to be spending the entire strike duration at my place.. All she has to do is tell her parents that the strike does not affect her school.

toto kee u there
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by highness25(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:
I'm not a student of any school that's gonna be affected by ASSU.

But I'm gonna benefit most from this strike bcoz my girl is going to be spending the entire strike duration at my place.. All she has to do is tell her parents that the strike does not affect her school.
Bros, condoms are sold for just 50naira. please don't bring another Buhari to this world

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Ayomide002: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
OP....you forgot to add those who were not feeling fine....thank God for the strike sha ooo...I for cast well
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by spiceadole: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:

where did u attend medical school?

U
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Gazzy88(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by DateMynd44(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
tobillionaire:
those who have missed home in terms of sound sleep and good food.
God bless you. this is me you're referring to
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by murphyibiam15(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
spiceadole:

University of Port Harcourt,Rivers State
OK..I finished from unn...which year did you finish
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
The strike has been called off, so those ones expecting the strike to continue will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by Ttipsy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
mechanics:
The strike has been called off, so those ones expecting the strike to continue will be disappointed.
asin ehh

thank you jare

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by spiceadole: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
murphyibiam15:

OK..I finished from unn...which year did you finish

What do you want to do with this information?
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by murphyibiam15(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2018
spiceadole:

What do you want to do with this information?
I'm a doctor too..felt we could just know ourselves..no problem if u don't care
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by spiceadole: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
murphyibiam15:

I'm a doctor too..felt we could just know ourselves..no problem if u don't care

With the way you guys abuse, insult, degrade and tag females all sorts of names on this platform, I don't wish to know any of you oooh.
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by murphyibiam15(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
spiceadole:

With the way you guys abuse, insult, degrade and tag females all sorts of names on this platform, I don't wish to know any of you oooh.
lol...not everyone abuse females.. I just sent you a PM
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by spiceadole: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Y
murphyibiam15:

lol...not everyone abuse females.. I just sent you a PM

Whatever... I pass...

Not on nairaland of all social media platforms
Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by murphyibiam15(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
spiceadole:
Y
Whatever... I pass...
Not on nairaland of all social media platforms
give me the benefit of doubt first..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos / 188 Students Bag First Class Honours At Covenant University's 12th Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.