Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] (5863 Views)

Poll: Who Wins the Bronze medal?

Uruguay: 13% (4 votes)
Germany: 86% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by buzugee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
xcolanto:

apostle paul was right!!!! shocked shocked ooopsss!!, i meant octopus paul grin grin grin
time to kidnap paul. maybe he can help me win the lottery grin grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Aseye(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
germany don carry am but dis BON people dey always fall person hand, d sweetest part na mi dem dey carry comot,
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
buzugee:

grin pass that palmwine. what you got against germany ? they have 1 nigerian on their side, plus a ghanaian.
Lol are you saying that am drunk? shocked

Because Germany na tin God in the WC  after their 4-0, 3-0 game. I wanted to see them crushed [personal reasons]

Having a Ghanaian or a Nigerian in a game means nothing to me when it comes to a Non-African team.
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
rasputinn:

Pleasaaaae,enough of the opportunistic octopus,has he been 100% spot on all the time.I still remember how he goofed in  Euro 2008
IMO,there's no difference between him and TB Joshua;THEY'RE BOTH FRAUDS

He did not goof in Euro 2008.
Paul was a baby in 2008 and asking him to predict the scores in that tourney when he was barely 2 months old is an ACT of animal abuse.

Paul is a grown up now and he's psychic.
If you are struggling to pick a wife out of your numerous babes - better seek Octopus Paul and let him design your life.
The Queen is making moves for him to be transported back to England so he can be knighted!!!
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Borat1: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
Forlan is an all round player. . .
His free kick accuracy is stunning
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by buzugee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol are you saying that am drunk? shocked

Because Germany na tin God in the WC  after their 4-0, 3-0 game. I wanted to see them crushed [personal reasons]

Having a Ghanaian or a Nigerian in a game means nothing to me when it comes to a Non-African team.
ahhhh ok oooo. i think supporting germany is the lesser of two evils. uruguay cheated africa out of the world cup. unforgiveable.

ooweeee they getting bronze medal  grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2010
~Borat~:

Forlan is an all round player. . .
His free kick accuracy is stunning
if his free kick accuracy is stunning why did he miss all his free kicks today ? grin gerrout of here . plus he sounds like a rat. i am watching his interview and his voice sounds like someone has his nuts in a vice grip. high pitched havin mahfukaz grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2010
buzugee:

ahhhh ok oooo. i think supporting germany is the lesser of two evils. uruguay cheated africa out of the world cup. unforgiveable.

ooweeee they getting bronze medal  grin

Lol grin

We'll make it in 4 years.

So whose playing to win 1st place? Spain and. . .?
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by rasputinn(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

He did not goof in Euro 2008.
Paul was a baby in 2008 and asking him to predict the scores in that tourney when he was barely 2 months old is an ACT of animal abuse.

Paul is a grown up now and he's psychic.
If you are struggling to pick a wife out of your numerous babes - better seek Octopus Paul and let him design your life.
The Queen is making moves for him to be transported back to England so he can be knighted!!!

He did goof in 08,if he had been correct,you wouldn't be talking of animal abuse even at 2 months old,rather it would've been a case of baby octopus prodigy

Give him a real test,ask him if Kanu will hang his international boots or if Dayo will get cured of nazi flu or if Wenger will be cured of Ijebunomics and sign trophy-winnig quality players this season
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by buzugee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol grin

We'll make it in 4 years.

So whose playing to win 1st place? Spain and. . .?
4 years kor. see ya mouth  grin thats the closest uruguay will get to the semi finals cup till the year 3000. holland vs spain in final . spain will win
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
Finally, Germany beat Uruguay. . .

Enough boos scrolling in for Luis Suarez., it just made my day!
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2010
rasputinn:

He did goof in 08,if he had been correct,you wouldn't be talking of animal abuse even at 2 months old,rather it would've been a case of baby octopus prodigy

Paul was born in the spring of 2008. . . . . .3 months later, he was asked to predict the final match between Germany and Spain.
That na ANIMAL ABUSE, abeg. . . . . .How well could you analyse when you were 3 months old? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Give him a real test,ask him if Kanu will hang his international boots or if Dayo will get cured of nazi flu or if Wenger will be cured of Ijebunomics and sign trophy-winnig quality players this season

Germany played 7 games in this tournament and Paul got all the 7 predictions RIGHT.
I think you should give him his credits - The bookies in UK have been making rounds of losses as punters now rely on Paul before making their bets.

Paul has been SPOT ON!!!!!
Even when it seemed he had gone crazy when he predicted Serbia would beat Germany, his prediction came to pass.
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^Give him his credit?

Paul is an octopus that's meant to be served as a menu in Kiroshima Japanese restaurant.

Reserve the credits for human beings. wink
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Give him his credit?

Paul is an octopus that's meant to be served as a menu in Kiroshima Japanese restaurant.

Reserve the credits for human beings. wink

I can pay your fare to Germany to go capture it and letz see what becomes of you. . . . .
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
buzugee:

4 years kor. see ya mouth  grin thats the closest uruguay will get to the semi finals cup till the year 3000. holland vs spain in final . spain will win
Nah. . . .I dnt see spain winning.

If Nigeria ends up playing URU next WC, then they def will taste that semi-finals again lol
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

I can pay your fare to Germany to go capture it and letz see what becomes of you. . . . .
I'm not that jobless, honey. grin grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
grin
          i
          i
         \/

Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by wale0700(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
Did you all noticed Suarez was the only Uruguaian player being BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOED on the field of play? AFRICANS HATE SUAREZ FOR NOW!
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^Did you also notice that the President of FIFA didn't shake his hand? grin grin

They just ignored him like he didn't exist and a shadow. grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by obinna5000(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2010
So, Germany win 3rd place by beating Uruguay 3 - 2. cheesy
Stefan Kießling is Yakubu's twin brother.
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
Someone should edit this thread title, please. . . tongue
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by wale0700(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
That is Seff for Africa, who in the world will not want to see an African country in the semi's or final.
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2010
obinna5000:

Stefan Kießling is Yakubu's twin brother.
That dude is a very poor striker. grin

I can't believe the coach brought him in as a substitute, if it was klose on that position the match would have ended at 4-2. grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by rasputinn(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
In Forlan,United's loss was Atl.Madrid's gain
Thank God he did continue with his initial ambition of playing lawn tennis(God,that would have been one terrible loss to the football community)

I like him a lot,almost with as much passion as I dislike his strike partner(not for what he did,but for which country he did it to lipsrsealed)
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by FBS: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^
grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by wale0700(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
Am still not satisfy with the result 3-2
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mykali(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
Suarez is a GOAT!!!
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
mykali:

Suarez is a GOAT!!!

doesn't change the fact that he scored 4 goals for Uruguay in the tourney.
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by FBS: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
mykali:

Suarez is a GOAT!!!
Very kwarect  grin
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2010
mykali:

Suarez is a GOAT!!!
right on point. grin

dominique:

doesn't change the fact that he scored 4 goals for Uruguay in the tourney.
No one remembers that now, huh!

It's been completely erased by what he did on the World stage.

He's not even on the list of nominees for the Golden boot nor ball.

When this tournament began, the commentators used to praise him as a dangerous striker along with Diego Forlan, now he destroyed that remark with his bad choices and decisions, his actions would be in the history books for his children to see.
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2010
mykali:

Suarez is a GOAT!!!

How's he a goat?
To his countrymen, he's a HERO.

If Yakubu had stopped a goal-bound ball with his hand that took Nigeria to the Semis of the world cup, would you call him a goat?
Get some perspective!!!!
Re: WC Third Place: Uruguay Vs Germany [2 - 3] by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

How's he a goat?
To his countrymen, he's a HERO.

Well, to his country he's a hero but to the rest of the world and FIFA he's just another cheat in football. .

Btw, I heard the commentators say some of his countrymen were booing him too

So, would you rather go in the history books of your country as a hero and go into the history books of football as a worthless cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Fixed Game I Won / World's Most Entertaining Football Team / Double Ur Stake Daily With SURE 2, 3 To 4 Plus Odds As D Spirit Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.