Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State (2663 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has polled 248,268 votes in the just concluded presidential primary election of the All Progressives Congress conducted across the 326 wards in Anambra State.
Declaring the result on Saturday in Awka, the Returning Officer, Prof. Ikemefuna Uzochukwu, said the total number of invalid votes at the poll was 100.
Uzochukwu said: “After collation from all the 21 Local Government Areas in the state, the total number of accredited voters was 248,468.
“The total number of votes cast for one candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was 248,368 votes, while the total number of valid votes cast for Muhammadu Buhari was 248,268.
“This is to certify that Muhammadu Buhari having scored the highest number of votes cast is hereby declared winner in the state.”
Speaking, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, commended the party supporters for throwing their support behind the President.

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
I predicted that buhari will poll not less than 100,000 in anambra state.this affirms it.seems he will poll more.buhari may get more votes from the south than the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Lajet: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:
I predicted that buhari will poll not less than 100,000 in anambra state.this affirms it.seems he will poll more.buhari may get more votes from the south than the north

Keep on dreaming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Shukuakukobambi: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2018
This result looks more reasonable and believable than the one Akpuola Rochas organized in imo state cheesy

2019 will be interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Wailers and Igbos right now

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Pls Imo is in the hands of APC...697k votes was too small....

As for anambra....i need sleep...

Let Ngige go and win his ward first.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by baliyubla: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2018
It haf do. Buhari won the Primaries with 25 million votes. That sure looks like the number they wanna announce. Lol
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by yarimo(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2018
IGBOS and love for BUHARI are like 5 and 6

7 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Say something
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by tuniski: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:
I expect apc to declare 20m+ for buhari in their primaries. Since they are only declaring figures.
History has it that when an incumbent is declaring sham figures for it self, defeat is closer than most will accept!

What Was Oyetola's votes in the primaries?

4 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Pls Imo is in the hands of APC...697k votes was too small....

As for anambra....i need sleep...

Let Ngige go and win his ward first.
Pdp warriors claim apc is dead in imo.as for anambra ngige always wins alor.buhari doesnt need to win anambra but to poll over 100k votes while preventing pdp from polling above 400k

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by KraticKratus: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2018
whatever
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Say something

No need for now....u have already summarised everything in ur first comment.

My own will make no sense to a conscientious submission of urs.

Am right ba?
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

I expect apc to declare 20m+ for buhari in their primaries. Since they are only declaring figures.
History has it that when an incumbent is declaring sham figures for it self, defeat is closer than most will accept!

What Was Oyetola's votes in the primaries?
You have finally recovered from the osun massacre.oyetola had 127,000 during the primaries while polling double in the guber.am being kind to pdp by reducing the votes buhari will get next year in each states by half

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No need for now....u have already summarised everything in ur first comment.

My own will make no sense to a conscientious submission of urs.

Am right ba?
I see apga winning in anambra
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
This result looks more reasonable and believable than the one Akpuola Rochas organized in imo state cheesy

2019 will be interesting
If ihedioha can arrange over 500k votes for gej,why cant rochas do same for buhari?
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by modik(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2018
Could this direct primary voting strategy be a precursor to rigging 2019 elections?

If the party voted to this tune, can it be possible the general election produces less vote for same contestant in the same region or state?

Watching APC in 5D!
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

If ihedioha can arrange over 500k votes for gej,why cant rochas do same for buhari?
You think say IMO na osun??
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

I see apga winning in anambra

U done start again....
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Pdp warriors claim apc is dead in imo.as for anambra ngige always wins alor.buhari doesnt need to win anambra but to poll over 100k votes while preventing pdp from polling above 400k

For now direct primary can't be juxtaposed with general elections coz is not lost on me that buhari was their sole candidate.
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by tuniski: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

You have finally recovered from the osun massacre.oyetola had 127,000 during the primaries while polling double in the guber.am being kind to pdp by reducing the votes buhari will get next year in each states by half
Osun is a victory for PDP! Moreso, if winning Osun by 488votes and ekiti with 19k votes is massacre, then. 2019 #buhaaritoDaura will be sweeter than anticipated!

Apc with all federal might and devils power only garner 255k votes out of 760k. That simply says apc is duly rejected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

Osun is a victory for PDP! Moreso, if winning Osun by 488votes and ekiti with 19k votes is massacre, then. 2019 #buhaaritoDaura will be sweeter than anticipated!

Apc with all federal might and devils power only garner 255k votes out of 760k. That simply says apc is duly rejected.
If that consoles you or reduce your tears,so be it.but dont weep more than adeleke.he has dancing to console himself,you have none

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by tuniski: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Oh so you mean kwankkwaso arranged 1.9m votes for buhari in kano. Chai supporting buhari/apc makes people Lose their senses!

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

For now direct primary can't be juxtaposed with general elections coz is not lost on me that buhari was their sole candidate.
Well,direct primaries is the best actually.most developed nations practise it.even if buhari had opponents,he would poll similar figures.its allows apc to pre mobilize,gauge their strengths and weaknesses and prepare more.if apc have up to that number of members in anambra,nothing can stop them from mobilizing half that number during elections

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by BankeSmalls(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

With serious rigging and number assumption

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

With serious rigging and number assumption
Its what pdp have been doing

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

Oh so you mean kwankkwaso arranged 1.9m votes for buhari in kano. Chai supporting buhari/apc makes people Lose their senses!
Up buhari

1 Like

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by tuniski: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

If that consoles you or reduce your tears,so be it.but dont weep more than adeleke.he has dancing to console himself,you have none

What is your gain that apc won Osun and Ekiti?

Sometimes many are only happy saying one party won and bla bla. What is the implication on you?
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

What is your gain that apc won Osun and Ekiti?

Sometimes many are only happy saying one party won and bla bla. What is the implication on you?
I can only but ask you same.as far as pdp keep losing,am ok
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Shukuakukobambi: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Even without Ihedioha, GEJ was always going to pull votes in imo and other SE states because ndigbo generally see GEJ as their own while a lot of them see Buhari as an enemy. Make no mistake, Buhari will surely get votes in all SE states, substantial votes, irrespective of what worshippers of kanu say but Rochas claiming he got almost 700,000 APC members in imo state is ridiculous cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. / "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu / Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.