Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

"It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu (2661 Views)

It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Biafran" / US Doj & ICE Declare Nigerian Nnamdi Nwosu Wanted For $10m Scam / 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by gartamanta: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has said that it is an abomination for anyone to call themselves a Nigerian. In his latest broadcast on Radio Biafra on the 24th of June 2020, Kanu stated that the word 'Nigerian' was a derogatory colonial word the British gave some indigenous ethnic nationalities in West Africa, and that anyone who uses it, insults themselves. Kanu said:

"It is unfortunate that most black Africans cannot reason. Those who call themselves Nigerians never stop to ask themselves how this word came about or what it means. The word 'Nigeria' was the merging of two words, Niger and area, it was coined by the then girlfriend of Lugard, Flora Shaw, in 1897 in London when she wrote an article in the Times Newspaper about the indigenous people Britain had conquered and colonised along the River Niger. She referred to them as Nigerians. It was after the publication of her article that people heard of the word Nigeria for the first time.

"But the word Niger, which the River Niger gets its name from, actually derives from the term 'Nigg@', a derogatory word the white man used to describe black people. In effect, the word Nigeria actually means 'Nigg@ Area'. How can any sane person call themselves by such demeaning name? How can anybody answer to such an insulting colonial name? It is an abomination! They killed 5 million people to uphold an insulting colonial name a small white girl in London came up with. Every time you call your self a Nigerian, you are insulting your self"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by donbachi(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Aint gonna subscribe to dis.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
A Nigerian is a nigarian

I hate that name to my bone marrow

Nigeria is a curse.... Dardness holding people down.... You need REASONING to understand it

7 Likes

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Yobabad: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2020
It is even very shameful to be addressed as a Nigerian, God bless you Mr Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Anyone that is not happy to be a Nigerian, should to go to Somalia or libya

4 Likes

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Only foolish slaves are happy to answer the name given to them by their master.

Example are those proudly nigerians.

A white man Came and said"you, you,you and you are now Nigerian"

And some people are jumping up like monkey shouting yea yea we are nigerian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2020
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C Okonkwo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
It's an abomination for anyone to call himself Biafran

Origin of Biafra

The Bight of Biafra, or Mafra (named after the town Mafra in southern Portugal), between Capes Formosa and Lopez, is the most eastern part of the Gulf of Guinea; it contains the islands Fernando Po [Equitorial Guinea], Prince’s and St Thomas’s. The name Biafra - as indicating the country - fell into disuse in the later part of the 19th century.

A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafar" (Biafra) was located in present day Cameroon.

The Biafra in the age-old map was demarcated by Slave merchants as travel via the Bight of Biafra is estimated to account for 13% (1.6 million) of the total number of enslaved people exported from the Western African coast.

In 1777, Portugal transferred control of Fernando Poo and Annobon to Spanish suzerainty thus introducing Spain into the early colonial history of the Bight of Biafra

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The Biafra they are using is also a derogatory word, Biafra means slaves place.

You are the most stupid creature ever
keep pasting rubbish, I believe you know what the prize of betrayal is, if you don't know, ask Awolowo your coward leader

BLOODY AFONJA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
The word 'Nigeria' was the merging of two words, Niger and area, it was coined by the then girlfriend of Lugard, Flora Shaw, in 1897 in London when she wrote an article in the Times Newspaper about the indigenous people Britain had conquered and colonised along the River Niger. She referred to them as Nigerians

Biafrans how did Kanu become your leader? It is very sad for a leader of one of the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria to utter this nonsense, he even noted it in write up! River Niger + Area..... Niger + Area = Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
They killed 5 million people to uphold an insulting colonial name a small white girl in London came up with.

Kanu is a liar, it's not upto 5m! You see why the world won't take you serious?
Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Biafrans how did Kanu become your leader? It is very sad for a leader of one of the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria to utter this nonsense, he even noted it in write up! River Niger + Area..... Niger + Area = Nigeria!

Daft human being, bring up your fact to dispute his claims or remain miserable throughout your life

BLOODY AFONJA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

You are the most stupid creature ever
keep pasting rubbish, I believe you know what the prize of betrayal is, if you don't know, ask Awolowo your coward leader

BLOODY AFONJA
Have you paid your 1000? I think it's due

1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Kanu is a liar, it's not upto 5m! You see why the world won't take you serious?

then How many millions of people have died since the creation of this your Godforsaken damnation

BLOODY AFONJA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

Daft human being, bring up your fact to dispute his claims or remain miserable throughout your life

BLOODY AFONJA

Where is own source?
I think their backgrounds don't accommodate dissenting opinions.
If they give IPOB their Biafra today, it will be an authoritarian State like North Korea where people that express contrary opinions and/or dissenting views will be labeled 'traitors' and executed.
During the Civil War, those who were perceived to have contrary opinions from that of Ojukwu like Ifeajuana and Banjo were framed-up as traitors and murdered by firing squad.
Minorities and even some Igbos who were deemed unsympathetic to the Biafran course were called 'Sabos' and were sometimes murdered. Some were buried alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Have you paid your 1000? I think it's due
Non of your business, it's my hard earn money
Hope you have collected your Sub money for your Zombi work
BLOODY AFONJA
GENERATION OF FALLING DEMONS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

then How many millions of people have died since the creation of this your Godforsaken damnation

BLOODY AFONJA

I have cancelled my reply, you should be thanking the mods for holding me back.
Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I have cancelled my reply, you should be thanking the mods for holding me back.

You aren't gonna do shit, you can only hyperventilate because that's what you are paid to do, masturbate on Ipob issues that's all

are you not ashamed of yourself

BLOODY AFONJA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

Non of your business, it's my hard earn money

Hope you have collected your Sub money for your Zombi work

BLOODY AFONJA

GENERATION OF FALLING DEMONS

I think igbos are intelligent, are you sure you are igbo?

In by book, Kanu is not smart, he is a talker, a scammer and a coward

1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

You aren't gonna do shit, you can only hyperventilate because that's what you are paid to do, masturbate on Ipob issues that's all

are you not ashamed of yourself

BLOODY AFONJA

You should be ashamed of being called Biafra, a name forged in hell from Portugal. It's name for where to capture slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I think igbos are intelligent, are you sure you are igbo?

In by book, Kanu is not smart, he is a talker, a scammer and a coward

Scammer and Coward, yes we love him

now tell me crying more than the berived, it's it not hight of stupidity and foolishness

Kanu is a Coward, ok!!

Who is ruling Kwara now, a Yoruba state, it's not Fulani

AFONJA YOU GUYS ARE MISERABLE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You should be ashamed of being called Biafra, a name forged in hell from Portugal. It's name for where to capture slaves.

What about your Nigga Area,
that was given to you by a prostitute

no wonder everything about Nigeria is Darkness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Coward that don't have means of leaving other than to masturbate on Ipob issues

Tommorow now he will carry big board and protest that Igbo's have bought the whole of Lagos, begging there god and saviour TINUBU to come and rescue them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

Scammer and Coward, yes we love him

now tell me crying more than the berived, it's it not hight of stupidity and foolishness

Kanu is a Coward, ok!!

Who is ruling Kwara now, a Yoruba state, it's not Fulani

AFONJA YOU GUYS ARE MISERABLE

Can you tell me how the Igala were able enslave igbos by conquering them to become their priest, how igala are the owner of Anambra and they are still tormenting you till today. What do igbos know about empire? Little village chiefs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:

That Nigeria pay your salary and your kinsmen salary. That Nigeria pay your old men pension when your governors couldn't do anything, that Nigeria is what you will claim when entering another country, I've told you Kanu (I know you're Kanu Nnamdi) enough is enough stop scamming innocent igbos!

I'm done here, bye Kanu!

1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Biafra4life:
Coward that don't have means of leaving other than to masturbate on Ipob issues

Tommorow now he will carry big board and protest that Igbo's have bought the whole of Lagos, begging there god and saviour TINUBU to come and rescue them

I don't care, Igbos are welcome to lagos, let them behave and pay taxes, that's all. We are brothers
Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by FlatSkull: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
Biafra4life:

[/s]
Ndi Ipob, Hope u hv paid ur dues

1 Like

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
FlatSkull:
[s][/s] Ndi Ipob, Hope u hv paid ur dues
Another Afonja on the loose

1 Like

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't care, Igbos are welcome to lagos, let them behave and pay taxes, that's all. We are brothers

Brothers indeed

BLOODY AFONJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That Nigeria pay your salary and your kinsmen salary. That Nigeria pay your old men pension when your governors couldn't do anything, that Nigeria is what you will claim when entering another country, I've told you Kanu (I know you're Kanu Nnamdi) enough is enough stop scamming innocent igbos!

I'm done here, bye Kanu!

TELL YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TINUBU TO STOP SCAMMING AFONJA

BROTHERS OF ABUBAKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Can you tell me how the Igala were able enslave igbos by conquering them to become their priest, how igala are the owner of Anambra and they are still tormenting you till today. What do igbos know about empire? Little village chiefs

Which Anambra are you talking about
Anambra boys that are your Landlord in Lagos

BLOODY AFONJA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Massive Pressure Vessels Manufactured By Nigeria Company(photos) / Heartbreaking Video Igbo Children Cried As ESN Stoped Their Waec / VIDEO: "Stop Calling Me Former Emir"- Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.