Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (124234 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:17pm On May 03, 2019
This is normal sausage, in Finnish it is called ”makkaraa”, and Finnish men pride this as their vitamin, together with beer grin

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:19pm On May 03, 2019
I will make some homemade handburgers too... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ranger123: 7:43pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=ibrahimovic303 post=78045204]IMPORTANT POST!!!

Please ignore this if you are not interested!

A lot of you on this thread are aware that I am an aspiring football agent here in Finland, so I am glad to tell someone who could be reading this that I have a relationship ongoing with a football academy in Northern Finland with affiliations in Spain. This information is for wealthy families in Nigeria and Africa who are willing to pay the fees for their aspiring footballers to be trained professionally here in Finland or in Spain, in the process, they will play against the best across Europe over a 3-month period, whereupon if they are good enough, they will be signed!

Everyone is scared of being scammed...Here is my take: As soon as I verify you or your family´s seriousness, i will board a train from Vaasa here to Northern Finland where all parties will be in a video call, and you will see and hear first hand from players who have come here via same package...I can also tell you that some super eagles legends are prominent in this academy live in Northern Finland, and will be in the video conference as soon as serious people are involved....The second alternative to players who will come here via this package without paying a DIME are those with special talents (Barcelona Standard), and the academy will absolutely scrutinize these before preparing travel documents etc...

Spread the word then....! Contact me on serious inquiries only!

Signed
Zlatan

A friend of mine is interested in this. He us Barcelona standard . What are the things involved? ?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ranger123: 7:43pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=ibrahimovic303 post=78045204]IMPORTANT POST!!!

Please ignore this if you are not interested!

A lot of you on this thread are aware that I am an aspiring football agent here in Finland, so I am glad to tell someone who could be reading this that I have a relationship ongoing with a football academy in Northern Finland with affiliations in Spain. This information is for wealthy families in Nigeria and Africa who are willing to pay the fees for their aspiring footballers to be trained professionally here in Finland or in Spain, in the process, they will play against the best across Europe over a 3-month period, whereupon if they are good enough, they will be signed!

Everyone is scared of being scammed...Here is my take: As soon as I verify you or your family´s seriousness, i will board a train from Vaasa here to Northern Finland where all parties will be in a video call, and you will see and hear first hand from players who have come here via same package...I can also tell you that some super eagles legends are prominent in this academy live in Northern Finland, and will be in the video conference as soon as serious people are involved....The second alternative to players who will come here via this package without paying a DIME are those with special talents (Barcelona Standard), and the academy will absolutely scrutinize these before preparing travel documents etc...

Spread the word then....! Contact me on serious inquiries only!

Signed
Zlatan

A friend of mine is interested in this. He is Barcelona standard . What are the things involved? ?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Don’t be scared... smiley well if you read this post well, this package belongs to both the rich and the poor...But the poor MUST have special talents (Barcelona Standard according to the Finnish academy coach), then he doesn’t need to pay anything whatsoever...Mind you, we have scouts in Nigeria and talent does not hide and trials will always be organized

I get talent na.. I be good defender... My wing na 4.... Defensive midfielder
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
Man’s just came shopping....my football friend who plays in VPS (Vasan Paloseura Football Club) will hang out with me tonight, something big via football is cooking....! wink

Anticipation mode activated smiley

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

I get talent na.. I be good attacker... My wing na 4.... Defensive midfielder

Me self na fine attacker na, most guys are actually...But we’re talking about business here, so they need those kind of kids from La Masia(Barcelona’s Youth academy), in Naija....and they’re there! If you know Festac wella, you will know FHA field....them full there! I go show soon sef na

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by izzou(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

I get talent na.. I be good attacker... My wing na 4.... Defensive midfielder

You be good attacker and your wing na 4?

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2019
izzou:

You be good attacker and your wing na 4?

I meant defender
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:35pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Anticipation mode activated smiley

Yes oh...Football is all i want to know, all I want to breathe and all I want to hear...Just one good head from Naija, one favoured boy, and these men go believe me...Oluwa observe boiz oh

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Me self na fine attacker na, most guys are actually...But we’re talking about business here, so they need those kind of kids from La Masia(Barcelona’s Youth academy), in Naija....and they’re there! If you know Festac wella, you will know FHA field....them full there! I go show soon sef na

I guess they need young boys if i'm not mistaken
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Yes oh...Football is all i want to know, all I want to breathe and all I want to hear...Just one good head from Naija, one favoured boy, and these men go believe me...Oluwa observe boiz oh

That reminds me of muyideen

Chai this guy dey play wella. He get skills like Ronaldinho

But he is not a young boy. He should be around 24,25 or 26 years.. Highest na 26
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:39pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

I guess they need young boys if i'm not mistaken

Yup...those ones wey never know about woman and focus still sharp, more like grade A football talents....Villarreal’s Chukwubueze league of talents...
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:41pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

That reminds me of muyideen

Chai this guy dey play wella. He get skills like Ronaldinho

But he is not a young boy. He should be around 24,25 or 26 years.. Highest na 26

Them plenty....for my hood for Festac, na so them full FHA, but small time, flexing, woman and age go just drop their form and fitness and another talent don waste

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by izzou(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Them plenty....for my hood for Festac, na so them full FHA, but small time, flexing, woman and age go just drop their form and fitness and another talent don waste

23 road back then. Near Festac College
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Na Nigeria system cause am cos dem no support talented guys.

Tout est bien smiley

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:45pm On May 03, 2019
izzou:

23 road back then. Near Festac College

Alaye my hand dey up for you! grin you get am!! 23 road lasan
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

Na Nigeria system cause am cos dem no support talented guys.

Tout est bien smiley

True...i see how this football academy treat like egg the best of their football talents and i can only envy! Sha poverty is another leading factor cos the rich ones in Naija send their talented wards abroad in similar programmes...PSquare, Terry G, Patience Ozokwor, the list is endless

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by izzou(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Alaye my hand dey up for you! grin you get am!! 23 road lasan

I dey follow your thread. You dey try bros

One day, we sef go cross.

I hail you from Festac brah cool
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by skylane: 8:51pm On May 03, 2019
skylane:
hello guys in this block thanks for participating in this i hail,please i have some questions please do u guys have any idea about life in poland?can it be a place to start from Nigeria? please how do u guys see thier universities for masters,,i also read that to get citizenship requires just 3yrs of residence in the country please your honest contribution guys please @,ibrahimovic and hadampson @all please dont forget me
please
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:53pm On May 03, 2019
skylane:
please

Sorry man I have’t got much info about Poland, other than their beautiful women who like black men like us...and also that the standard of living is very low, together with low tuition....perhaps you can check existing threads on here...
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by skylane: 8:59pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Sorry man I have’t got much info about Poland, other than their beautiful women who like black men like us...and also that the standard of living is very low, together with low tuition....perhaps you can check existing threads on here...
ok thamks bro what aboit sweeden sir
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:03pm On May 03, 2019
skylane:
ok thamks bro what aboit sweeden sir

You should have a bigger budget to consider Sweden; Poland is more realistic, and it is Schengen too...PM me then so i can talk with you
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:05pm On May 03, 2019
izzou:

I dey follow your thread. You dey try bros

One day, we sef go cross.

I hail you from Festac brah cool

I hail bro...Oluwa go still run am normally
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by skylane: 9:16pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

You should have a bigger budget to consider Sweden; Poland is more realistic, and it is Schengen too...PM me then so i can talk with you
please bro can i leave my whatsap number so u can buzz me? my email has issues please
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2019
skylane:
hello guys in this block thanks for participating in this i hail,please i have some questions please do u guys have any idea about life in poland? can it be a place to start from Nigeria? please how do u guys see thier universities for masters,,i also read that to get citizenship requires just 3yrs of residence in the country please your honest contribution guys please @,ibrahimovic and hadampson @all please dont forget me

I don't really know anything about living in Poland but it's a good place to study.

Most people have used Poland as a stepping stone in order to achieve their American dream.

I think you can apply for holiday work visa to USA as a student in Poland.

@the emboldened, yes

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Sorry man I have’t got much info about Poland, other than their beautiful women who like black men like us ...and also that the standard of living is very low, together with low tuition....perhaps you can check existing threads on here...

But they are poor

The one i met online don't have a dime and she wanna see me badly.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:26pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

But they are poor

Lol yeah.. cheesy..they’re lucky to be part of the EU states if not, they could be like Moldova or something similar...
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by skylane: 9:27pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

I don't really know anything about living in Poland but it's a good place to study.

Most people have used Poland as a stepping stone in order to achieve their American dream.

I jthink you can apply for holiday work visa to USA as a student in Poland.

@the emboldened, yes
alryt thanks very much i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by skylane: 9:30pm On May 03, 2019
Hadampson:

But they are poor
really ....wow how do you meet all these whites online nak me tori

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by skylane: 9:31pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Lol yeah.. cheesy..they’re lucky to be part of the EU states if not, they could be like Moldova or something similar...
you have WhatsApp or face book bro? my email na wahalah
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Poland no dey my list. I can only go there for vacation.

Everything is against me bro. E con be like say village people dey follow me about embarassed

My Canadian wan help but she got herself in a mess, American babe nko, she wan enter college so she dey hustle for money.... Germans are the craziest i swear

Austrians no dey reply me at all

Dem dey fear Nigerian... I met one today, half German half American, immediately i told her am from Nigeria, she no dey reply me again

This thing don tire me i swear and i no wan lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.