Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (123833 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ashirioluwa: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
lordally:
I'm still in Nigeria .
.but I'm planning on moving to Ukraine and then after like 2yrs from there enter Finland for studies and hustle ....so what do u think

I don’t understand our youths and their japa madness. Are you really serious about moving to Ukraine?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ChristoBam: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

I don’t understand our youths and their japa madness. Are you really serious about moving to Ukraine?
Haha people are living good without any worries in the western side. And they are living good with maybe a little caution in other parts.
If he goes to a place like Ternopil, he won't even feel like there's even anything going on. Life's normal there. Just like Lagos during Boko Haram's terror.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by oyetpel(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Opurumiri:

I don't know where you guys get this thought about age You think in abroad they care about age like Nigeria? You better start planning to travel and forget that talk about age.

And who told you age is stopping me?
Please move if you gat nothing to input.
No, I should be 40 before I move now.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by pansophist(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2023
oyetpel:
I need help, I don't even know where to start plus age is not on my side again (27-34yrs).
With the amount of money I raised so far, I think my focus is on European countries.
I have been hearing of Austria and Malta low tuition school fees.
Hopefully when I get some blockchain airdrops, my capital will increase and I can start applying to schools for 2024 intakes.
I graduated last year with 2.2 in B.Sc Chemistry.

@pansophist please I need your help and guidance.

How much do you have?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by fineboy2000: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2023
dgee1:
Hello bro, been following here for a while now. Thanks for this great info and motivation. So one would have to wait till January next year before starting the process? sad

Hello Guys
Do you need Egypt visa,

I'm currently a student studying in Kazakhstan my got my student visa in Egypt. The Kazakhstan Embassy in Cairo.

I used a visa on Arrival to Egypt. You would get it in less than 10 days

It cost me $500. you would also pay an additional $25 for the Visa at the airport before the visa is stamped.

If You or anybody you know is interested you can contact me on my whatsapp No +7 747 494 3270 .
I attached you photes of how the visa came

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Firefyta: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nakidna
I'm in the same shoes as you were back then in 2018
See how you got tears in my eyes and smiling simultaneously.
On my own part instead my mom got explosive when she learnt that I've dropped out and private uni is out of the equation for me because we're not financially buoyant
But then I'm taking my transcripts and applying to Noun and let's see what happens from there.
Even though I have it in mind that the degree might not come in handy to me at any point in my life

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by nakidna: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Firefyta:
Nakidna
I'm in the same shoes as you were back then in 2018
See how you got tears in my eyes and smiling simultaneously.
On my own part instead my mom got explosive when she learnt that I've dropped out and private uni is out of the equation for me because we're not financially buoyant
But then I'm taking my transcripts and applying to Noun and let's see what happens from there.
Even though I have it in mind that the degree might not come in handy to me at any point in my life
Hey man! I’m glad you’re taking steps (no matter how little) to move out of this situation. It won’t be easy, but you just have to keep believing that things would eventually work out in the end. Figure out what works best for you and follow through with it. I’m rooting for you, man!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by cooooooks(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
I dont know if things have changed in Brazil.

I met a nigerian Brazilian in Canada 5 years ago.

This guy started learning Portuguese in Lagos, then went to Brazil on scholarship.

He said they were paying him to go to school. He got his passport in no time. It was through his Brazil passport and study that he got post pHD study program in Canada.
yungchop:

So in short, I need about 3m to land in Brazil without any issues? And on what Visa?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Dohyn3(f): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2023
nakidna:

Hey man! I’m glad you’re taking steps (no matter how little) to move out of this situation. It won’t be easy, but you just have to keep believing that things would eventually work out in the end. Figure out what works best for you and follow through with it. I’m rooting for you, man!

Huge congrats! I followed your story right from the start. Feels personal.

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by nakidna: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dohyn3:

Huge congrats! I followed your story right from the start. Feels personal.
Thank you so much. ❤️

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hisimperialmaje(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
ibrahimovic303:

Poland dey ok but work nor too dey besides football....Luckily, Germany na next door neighbor so you fit easily find your way gbese
senior man abeg what does it take for one to play ball for poland as i sabi play ball

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.