Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (123904 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

I’ve been a silent reader.. I will like to know if there’s any coaching school in Finland.
Thanks.

Okay nice! Do you mean football coaching school?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2019
odinga1of:

Boss good morning, please reply me on hangout

Thank you

Okay!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Adeniyii2017: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Okay nice! Do you mean football coaching school?
Yes.. !

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Sportwin(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Pls on which sites can I hook up Estonian,Icelandic and Finland babes Abeg
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Sportwin(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Smartnedu92:
Hello,

Kings in the house, i recently got admitted in Tampere University in Finland and was given 100% scholarship. How do i go about my RP, documents to provide, info on sponsor and all of that. Any little help will be appreciated.

Chief IBRA, i respect your government PRA PRA .

Undergraduate?

How did you apply bro

Gimme link abeg
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Sportwin(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2019
error4040:
Mr man its like you no know the kind heat wey currently de for Naija!
see Heat wey if you relax your back for wall na like Oven, come mixed with No light, for Abuja(kubwa) I de stay inside 24hrs we no de see light wey de reach 10hr.
Night go reach make person rest from hectic day Hustle! but Guess what ? Mosquitoes sef de on their own matter for vengeance on Blood. if you de think about Flit to take kill them hehehe grin the mosquito for naija de immune so the next thing Na malaria.
They no born you well make you take blanket cover body because na inside matrass soaked in sweat you go Wake.

in conclusion the Cold you de feel currently sef na Blessing wey plenty of us de wish to feel.
AfterAll your Eyes no de feel the kind toxic Smoke wey de float around Caused by Generators everywhere wey go come turn person eye Red like Tatashi mixed with wan kind Air wey no de breathable.

Bro u don travel out ?

Me sef deh kubwa
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2019
cj4humanity:
Mehn I finally finished going through this thread in ghost mode and it gave me a lot of insights on these Scandinavian zones of Europe, no wonder my cousin talks about them often. Zlatan is a living legend. May God favor you for good work you've been doing here. You have come a long way mehn. Keep up the good work and don't give up on your football scouting career. Abeg make you dey play safe with all these white gals oh. My question is, how come no one talks about Belgium? I believe it's part of the Schengens

Thanks man...I cannot give up on my football scout dream oh, actually I am reorganizing a lot of things behind the scenes to take on the world! Belgium is cool though, but I don´t know much about it, some folks say there isn´t enough work there, I have a contrary belief though, cos as the EU capital, it should make sense...Anyway, google up and furnish us with info! We learn everyday! smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Sportwin:

Tinder is the site for Finnish babes... grin I don´t know about the others
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Sportwin(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Tinder is the site for Finnish babes... grin I don´t know about the others

Shey if I marry finish girl
I don b citizen like that ?

Then Bros how do I reach you

I need urgent and legit info and I wanna ask some kind questions
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Yes.. !

Actually there is one in Tammela for football management or so, anyways try and google this "Sami Hypiä football academy".....Begin your research from there....If you follow football well, you should know Sami, he was a centre back for Liverpool back in the day, alongside Skrtel, Riise and co....He owns the academy....So research more on this, and update the house! wink

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Sportwin:

Nope, but if you stay married for X years, then you can begin that citizenship kini kan...I have no idea how many years...email me
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Adeniyii2017: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Actually there is one in Tammela for football management or so, anyways try and google this "Sami Hypiä football academy".....Begin your research from there....If you follow football well, you should know Sami, he was a centre back for Liverpool back in the day, alongside Skrtel, Riise and co....He owns the academy....So research more on this, and update the house! wink
Thank you. Appreciate it. And yeah, I’ll update the house.. something good will happen.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Thank you. Appreciate it.

You are welcome!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Sportwin(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Nope, but if you stay married for X years, then you can begin that citizenship kini kan...I have no idea how many years...email me

Done
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by odinga1of: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

You are welcome!

Oga any chance for me as a footballer in Finland? the total amount of money that will take me from Nigeria to there for Trials?

and hopefully stay back.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by olioxx(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sportwin:
Whats up with this hooking up of a thing?
Abi if you start dating a Finn, Esti of Icelandic babe their government will offer you visa?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Saintsquare(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sportwin:

you better go for the old ones hahahaha, those young ones go just dey use you pass time .....

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Sami hyypia!!?

2005 Winning Eleven, that man was a Beast Together With STAM and THURAM

If you know you know!
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
error4040:

Sami hyypia!!?

2005 Winning Eleven, that man was a Beast Together With STAM and THURAM

If you know you know!

Hahahaha your head dey there jare..! He is among one of the finest Finnish footballers ever smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by shady101: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
[Nice one.encouraging i must sayquote author=Ggetter50 post=78474888]
You are not restricted to any working hours in Estonia, no limitations so far it doesn't affect your education. So, students do lots of hours to earn more.

Many blacks work in office in Estonia, working with multinational companies like APL, Arvato, Verif, TransferWise, Taxify, Wolts, DPD, ABB, Myjar, Monese, and more while some other students work in Bakery, Hotels, Laundry. It's very hard to seeing International students without any reasonable thing doing to make a living.

In Finland, it's rare to seeing black people working in offices like in Estonia, but your journey towards citizenship and amount of money you earn in Finland is better than Estonia. Day to day activities is easier in Estonia because of the technology compare to Finland. While both countries are tech savvy, Finland is more manual and to me, it's a little bit stressful compare to Estonia. If you have experienced both countries, you will know that, there is little or no difference in buying raw food stuffs in both places, especially if you are buying food from Lidl in Finland, you can actually compare that to Estonia. Meat is generally cheaper in Estonia, as well as buying fast food from the restaurant compare to Finland.

If you don't have huge money to put inside your account for Finland, Estonia is better as your chances of getting visa is high. But again, they don't have embassy in Nigeria. Ain't an excuse anyway because many Nigerian students have scaled through the hurdle.

To others, if anyone of you have access to Poland, Hungary, or Portugal, please go for it. We all have different budget and fingers are not equal. Don't be afraid that your life will be worst in the so called "second class European countries" but be happy that your life will start to getting better. These countries are ×5 better than Nigeria, and actually a stepping stone to greatness. Someone says Poland is cold, anyway, that's not actually a cold compare to Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Estonia. If that is your fear, then the Northern Europe ain't for you.

To be frank, more than 50% International students in Europe (Non-English speaking countries) are aspiring to relocate to English speaking countries. You are restricted to some opportunities because of language, but this is not what you can be scared of as many guys are really making it based on hard work and determination. Combining studies with work is not easy, but I bet you it is 100% doable.

I wish everyone all the best![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by shady101: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
uote author=Ggetter50 post=78474888]
You are not restricted to any working hours in Estonia, no limitations so far it doesn't affect your education. So, students do lots of hours to earn more.

Many blacks work in office in Estonia, working with multinational companies like APL, Arvato, Verif, TransferWise, Taxify, Wolts, DPD, ABB, Myjar, Monese, and more while some other students work in Bakery, Hotels, Laundry. It's very hard to seeing International students without any reasonable thing doing to make a living.

In Finland, it's rare to seeing black people working in offices like in Estonia, but your journey towards citizenship and amount of money you earn in Finland is better than Estonia. Day to day activities is easier in Estonia because of the technology compare to Finland. While both countries are tech savvy, Finland is more manual and to me, it's a little bit stressful compare to Estonia. If you have experienced both countries, you will know that, there is little or no difference in buying raw food stuffs in both places, especially if you are buying food from Lidl in Finland, you can actually compare that to Estonia. Meat is generally cheaper in Estonia, as well as buying fast food from the restaurant compare to Finland.

If you don't have huge money to put inside your account for Finland, Estonia is better as your chances of getting visa is high. But again, they don't have embassy in Nigeria. Ain't an excuse anyway because many Nigerian students have scaled through the hurdle.

To others, if anyone of you have access to Poland, Hungary, or Portugal, please go for it. We all have different budget and fingers are not equal. Don't be afraid that your life will be worst in the so called "second class European countries" but be happy that your life will start to getting better. These countries are ×5 better than Nigeria, and actually a stepping stone to greatness. Someone says Poland is cold, anyway, that's not actually a cold compare to Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Estonia. If that is your fear, then the Northern Europe ain't for you.

To be frank, more than 50% International students in Europe (Non-English speaking countries) are aspiring to relocate to English speaking countries. You are restricted to some opportunities because of language, but this is not what you can be scared of as many guys are really making it based on hard work and determination. Combining studies with work is not easy, but I bet you it is 100% doable.

I wish everyone all the best![/quote]
Nice one.encouraging

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
How una dey my people? Omor hustle tie me down since oh..what’s the update?

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
shady101:
uote author=Ggetter50 post=78474888]

I wish everyone all the best!
Nice one.encouraging

Nice analysis there! Thanks....Most migrants like us are here to hustle and make money as we have dependents back home in Naija, Estonia remains a place where Finns and residents go to chill and buy cheaper beer, and their minimum wage is nothing to right home about, lots of Estonians are hustling here with us in Finland, Finland remains an elder brother to them...But they are progressing massively and like you pointed out, they are an ”eCountry” sort of grin

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by iamboladee: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
How una dey my people? Omor hustle tie me down since oh..what’s the update?
Yeah boss.. How e dey be for that side??
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamboladee:

Yeah boss.. How e dey be for that side??

Fine fine....Summer things oh, although it’s no longer as warm as it used to be, by next month na ashawo go change style for us na as per winter things grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ggetter50: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Nice analysis there! Thanks....Most migrants like us are here to hustle and make money as we have dependents back home in Naija, Estonia remains a place where Finns and residents go to chill and buy cheaper beer, and their minimum wage is nothing to right home about, lots of Estonians are hustling here with us in Finland, Finland remains an elder brother to them...But they are progressing massively and like you pointed out, they are an ”eCountry” sort of grin

I see someone trying to bring in a debate grin even with my no partial analysis, you are still saying the same thing I have said.

So, no one should not go to Estonia simply because they are coming abroad for money? Remember that, fingers are not equal, likewise each everyone's luck. You start from somewhere, I know lots of guys in Estonia that have moved to Finland after their studies. I was only trying to say the good part of Estonia too, just to encourage our brothers that they should not put all their eggs inside one basket. For instance, transportation is totally free for the residents of Tallinn which is one of its kind in Europe and the world generally. Hearing this could actually make someone fall in love cheesy ..

Of course, the minimum wage cannot be compared to Finland because Finland is a big brother grin , but information is power, let me tell you, I still know some guys earning above 2k in office (IT job) in Estonia, as well as some guys earning almost 3k with no office job. In Finland you could earn more than this but you and I know that the above figure has little or no difference to what you basically earn in Finland. Please get it, Finland is better! But I believe all info here is to make everyone cut their clothes according to their sizes. Afterall, I'm sure everyone will reach their destination one day.

Job weldone bro.... Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ggetter50:

I see someone trying to bring in a debate grin even with my no partial analysis, you are still saying the same thing I have said.

So, no one should not go to Estonia simply because they are coming abroad for money? Remember that, fingers are not equal, likewise each everyone's luck. You start from somewhere, I know lots of guys in Estonia that have moved to Finland after their studies. I was only trying to say the good part of Estonia too, just to encourage our brothers that they should not put all their eggs inside one basket. For instance, transportation is totally free for the residents of Tallinn which is one of its kind in Europe and the world generally. Hearing this could actually make someone fall in love cheesy ..

Of course, the minimum wage cannot be compared to Finland because Finland is a big brother grin , but information is power, let me tell you, I still know some guys earning above 2k in office (IT job) in Estonia, as well as some guys earning almost 3k with no office job. In Finland you could earn more than this but you and I know that the above figure has little or no difference to what you basically earn in Finland. Please get it, Finland is better! But I believe all info here is to make everyone cut their clothes according to their sizes. Afterall, I'm sure everyone will reach their destination one day.

Job weldone bro.... Cheers!

Lol thanks....Finally, person wey dey Estonia is just 50euros boat cruise away from Finland....Well done! grin

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Saintsquare(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Lol thanks....Finally, person wey dey Estonia is just 50euros boat cruise away from Finland....Well done! grin
u can get it cheaper sometimes lol

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by donnick67(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
ibrah baba... i greet.

Please oo... how una see Armenia.... life dey dere as a stepping stone?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Saintsquare:
u can get it cheaper sometimes lol

Yes but who doesn’t like comfort? wink
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2019
donnick67:
ibrah baba... i greet.

Please oo... how una see Armenia.... life dey dere as a stepping stone?

Omor I nor get any single idea about the place oh
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2019
Guess who’s hiking with my Hungarian crew in the Finnish wild in Alajärvi this weekend?

PS: sorry for being off touch lately, thanks for those continually checking on me! May God almighty give you the travel grace and resources to actualize your dreams! smiley

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.