Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (124104 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Treyknowles(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
ibrahimovic303:

To the best of my knowledge, no
Thanks
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ggetter50: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Treyknowles:

Hello,
please I'd like to make an enquiry about schooling in Finland, If I am given 100% scholarship, do I still provide proof of Funds (€560 per month).
The 100% covers only your tuition. You have to prove that you can sustain your living expenses. You are exempted from showing that only if your living expenses is covered as well. However, you don't need to show any proof of tuition payment while applying since you have been given 100% tuition waiver.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Treyknowles(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ggetter50:

The 100% covers only your tuition. You have to prove that you can sustain your living expenses. You are exempted from showing that only if your living expenses is covered as well. However, you don't need to show any proof of tuition payment while applying since you have been given 100% tuition waiver.

All the best
Thank you. I'm considering either Finland or Poland.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hello Mr Ibrahimovic303

(1) can someone with a student visa play professional football in Europe.

If question one is true

(2) it's no news that African born players engage in age fraud, is it possible for an aspiring footballer (with a student visa) to use the age different from the one on the passport.

Let's say the original age on the passport is 22 is it possible to use 18 as the football age.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Waterview:
Hello Mr Ibrahimovic303

(1) can someone with a student visa play professional football in Europe.

If question one is true

(2) it's no news that African born players engage in age fraud, is it possible for an aspiring footballer (with a student visa) to use the age different from the one on the passport.

Let's say the original age on the passport is 22 is it possible to use 18 as the football age.

Football is work, so you will need to be paid for only 25hours/week of work; from experience it is better to stick to one age so you dont get into trouble, as your social security number will be a singular number that contains all your info
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
The boss himself is back cool
ibrahimovic303, welcome oh, wetin you bring come for us, we your loyal fans don miss you die smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Hadampson:
The boss himself is back cool
ibrahimovic303, welcome oh, wetin you bring come for us, we your loyal fans don miss you die smiley

I miss una oh...na why i fall back gan.. smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by reloaded01(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Treyknowles:

Hello,
please I'd like to make an enquiry about schooling in Finland, If I am given 100% scholarship, do I still provide proof of Funds (€560 per month).
Yes, you'll have to show proof of funds of €560 per month).
Your 100% tuition doesn't cover living expenses.

Respect man Zlatan!

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Saintsquare(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2020
ibrahimovic303:

Omor ehnn...I suppose enter Estonia as one of my Naija boys dey sign for one second division team, but if I go, I gaz dey quarantine for Finland for two weeks...I for post pictures of how that side dey, make we observe next month sha if oga corona don calm down small grin
Ferry still dey come TALLINN?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Saintsquare:
Ferry still dey come TALLINN?

Them don stop for now
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by chaiks: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2020
reloaded01:
Yes, you'll have to show proof of funds of €560 per month).
Your 100% tuition doesn't cover living expenses.

Respect man Zlatan!
how far reloaded? Been a long time. Are u still on WhatsApp?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Skymoore1004: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
ibrahimovic303:

I miss una oh...na why i fall back gan.. smiley

Wetin dey for your boy wink
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Mukkie: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
I want to enquiry about how easy is it to get jobs
IT (remote or part time) in Finland for those that are studying
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hadampson:

Wetin dey for your boy wink

Lool...na hand sanitizers oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mukkie:

Realistically as a black person, it’s a tough one...trust me, it’s easier to just accept reality and hustle for menial jobs especially as a student and network accordingly so that you can get that IT job later

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
ibrahimovic303:

Lool...na hand sanitizers oh cheesy

Lol.. Zlatan wetin you wan make I do with hand sanitizer embarassed Na visa i want cry

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hadampson:

Lol.. Zlatan wetin you wan make I do with hand sanitizer embarassed Na visa i want cry

You sef know as e dey go....person gaz strategize properly now wrt travel plans oh
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ozone4oz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Prisval10(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

People who have stayed there will tell you no life outside Riga for immigrants especially for English speakers. Blacks are rare there
seems my Oga in agriculture tread wan japa oo, seeing you now in almost every travel thead
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Skymoore1004: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin Please Leave your Oga o
Prisval10:
seems my Oga in agriculture tread wan japa oo, seeing you now in almost every travel thead
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by odinga1of: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
ibrahimovic303:

Info dey...but you gaz ready research things by yourself oh..

Bro send you messages on Hangout, no reply from u

How about we the footballers? Which country is suitable Estonia, Finland or Poland??

And what documents did I need to come along with??

It's your email not football for Africa?

Or u got another email?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by IchBinBrait(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hadampson:

You go use am wipe your hands na,, you no remember say Oga Coro still dey in town... Sanitizer dey important pass visa at this point grin grin

Ibra abeg give am face mask join.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Ufemia26: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello great people. I was denied admission by university of Turku on the basis that my English language proficiency document did not meet the criteria. I use my Toefl result of 77 score whilst the actual requested score by the university is 90. Please I wish to try again by Jan 2021 but I will like to know my chances of getting a tuition waiver with my Cgpa of 3.62 in Bsc biochemistry in any Uni at finland.?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
IchBinBrait:

You go use am wipe your hands na,, you no remember say Oga Coro still dey in town... Sanitizer dey important pass visa at this point grin grin

Ibra abeg give am face mask join.

Lol
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ufemia26:
Hello great people. I was denied admission by university of Turku on the basis that my English language proficiency document did not meet the criteria. I use my Toefl result of 77 score whilst the actual requested score by the university is 90. Please I wish to try again by Jan 2021 but I will like to know my chances of getting a tuition waiver with my Cgpa of 3.62 in Bsc biochemistry in any Uni at finland.?

Try to incline your admission with schools offering scholarships and waivers...do you have cognate work experience in your field? Finns love work experience big time and it’ll be a major boost for you
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mukkie:

Been here over 2years already and I can challenge any African/Nigerian living here to beat there chest and say that they got an IT job without internal connection in the firm....Realistically speaking, it is a tough call here that is why networking is crucial...The truth is that once the recruiter sees a name other than “Antti, Koski, Janne, Petri etc”, that application is going straight to the trash can....even odd jobs here require some form of recommendation to get...so approach it with an open mind, miracles still happens anyway...

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Skymoore1004: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Whose names are this?
ibrahimovic303:

Been here over 2years already and I can challenge any African/Nigerian living here to beat there chest and say that they got an IT job without internal connection in the firm....Realistically speaking, it is a tough call here that is why networking is crucial...The truth is that once the recruiter sees a name other than “Antti, Koski, Janne, Petri etc”, that application is going straight to the trash can....even odd jobs here require some form of recommendation to get...so approach it with an open mind, miracles still happens anyway...
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ChristoBam: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Whose names are this?

Popular Finnish names.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Whose names are this?

I’m just citing examples smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Luckycharis: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oga zlantan is really nice to have u back here..we have missed ur vivid and top notch information u have always given out..u have been a blessing to some of us if not all and I really appreciate u for all u have done..
The dream of Europe is still much alive we will surely get there...
Once again thanks,u have really been a blessing to this trend pls continue ur good works..

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by IchBinBrait(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oga Zlatan mo man,, węllükome grin we don miss you oo.. We need pictures bruv

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.