Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (46024 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Ogun APC To Work For ADP Candidate Against Gov Amosun? / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by KingKingKing: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

I can't wait to mock you to scorn... grin

just like fayose and adeleke abi? nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by KingKingKing: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Adeleke will win at the court... cool

Like eleka recently lost at the court... old man zero sense!

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

Like eleka recently lost at the court... old man zero sense!

Has he lost at the supreme court?
It's too early to celebrate.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by EgusiShankly: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

U are a learner on Politics
Oshiomole and most APC Governors along side the Buhari Aso Rock cabals are backing Ambode, they will cut Tinubu political influence short.
Ambode has Federal backing (Buhari Aso Rock Cabal) and other APC Governors backing
Only Aregbeshola is the Only APC Governor against Ambode Relection.
pls what sin did ambode commit for him to be despised that much
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by CaptainFM1: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Edu3Again:
Dem wan put muslim back in power comot the only Christian to rule the state

Sincerely, that's exactly the way I've been reading the moves.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by KingKingKing: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Has he lost at the supreme court?
It's too early to celebrate.

loll u too funny... supreme court under the auspices of d Federal govt.. u are a dreamer
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by djon78(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What most people failed to realised is that PMB and the Cabal in the presidency are never comfortable with Tinubu and will subtulely support any moves to cut his influence by taking away Lagos from him. Tinubu is smart and he is aware that he is presently fighting the battle of his life!

The Presidency is also aware of the chess game that PDP is playing. PDP is not interested in having Ambode as their presidential candidate. They are only waiting for APC to make the mistake of not giving Ambode the return tickets so that they can come with their own joker which may likely be Otedola. Mark my words, APC will still postpone Lagos, Imo and Kano governorship primary.

These are interesting times. I have resolved not to support APC or PDP. I have lost faith in INEC and Nigerians politicians. I will sit back and enjoy the politicians destroy themselves. A new dawn will soon come!

Me too. I an no longer supporting any politician. They are all the same; very very selfish, wicked, evil. They dont give a danm about the common man. My prayer is that God help them destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Cloud007: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Apc is not stupid. They rather support someone with more political value than Governor without a political structure. Not because they love Tinubu or ambode. All for their selfish interest. Definitely... the people is not on their mind either way undecided
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Kennydoc(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

The end has finally come for Tinubu
Buhari and his fellow Aso Rock Cabals have finally gotten the opportunity to deal with Tinubu and render him politically useless and inconsequential
The biggest loser after Buhari's 2019 win will be Tinubu. Buhari will cut him to size. Head or tail, Tinubu is in a mess. As a matter of fact, whether Buhari will win or not (though I think he will win), he doesn't really need Tinubu's support to achieve that. After his victory next year, he will never need Tinubu's support again. He will make sure Tinubu is finished as far as national politics is concerned. If PDP wins, Tinubu will equally be dealt with. Either way, he's a goner!

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by yesloaded: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What most people failed to realised is that PMB and the Cabal in the presidency are never comfortable with Tinubu and will subtulely support any moves to cut his influence by taking away Lagos from him. Tinubu is smart and he is aware that he is presently fighting the battle of his life!

The Presidency is also aware of the chess game that PDP is playing. PDP is not interested in having Ambode as their presidential candidate. They are only waiting for APC to make the mistake of not giving Ambode the return tickets so that they can come with their own joker which may likely be Otedola. Mark my words, APC will still postpone Lagos, Imo and Kano governorship primary.

These are interesting times. I have resolved not to support APC or PDP. I have lost faith in INEC and Nigerians politicians. I will sit back and enjoy the politicians destroy themselves. A new dawn will soon come!

well said & this is why I always at the foolishness of all these online idiots singing praises of those who made their life miserable & turned them to online dogs

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by millhouse: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

I don't care about Tinubu, APC, PDP, or whatever. But it seems some of you PDP guys are more concerned about Tinubu fighting Buhari than how to win in 2019. The same wrong focus made PDP lose Ekiti and Osun. Instead of strategizing how to win you are waiting for Buhari to fight Tinubu to give you all an edge. Continue and goodluck. undecided
the only way apc won 2015 was the infighting in pdp prior to the election . This made even members of pdp to work against the incumbent (jonathan) then ,plus the decampees which strengthen the opposition .Nigeria’s politics is all about exploiting your enemies weaknesses . You can’t beat a formidable side especially when that side is in power.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by djon78(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Walelavender:

You mean a new dawn will just happen, from the blues,without citizens participation? The truth is, this cycle of impunity will continue until the citizens are ready to break it. The problem isn't not with our political parties but the structure. Have you wondered why APC and PDP are six and half a dozen parties? Different parties-same people. A lot is Fundamentally wrong with our structures and institutions.
Our political institutions are for money bags and the highest bidders. This needs to change. Leadership should be about service and not for profiteers.

The main issue is that Nigeria ideologically and basic human values has been so much corrupted. If you have been opportuned to live in sane climates for a while. You will know that everything about this country is gutter. And I mean everything. Then the politicians, beasts are Better than them.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Kennydoc(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

I don't care about Tinubu, APC, PDP, or whatever. But it seems some of you PDP guys are more concerned about Tinubu fighting Buhari than how to win in 2019. The same wrong focus made PDP lose Ekiti and Osun. Instead of strategizing how to win you are waiting for Buhari to fight Tinubu to give you all an edge. Continue and goodluck. undecided

The statement in bold is a big lie. PDP lost Osun cos of the massive rigging APC did in the rerun. We all saw the difference between the conduct of the main election and the rerun. Let's not forget PDP wasn't even expected to put up that kind of fight considering that APC is the ruling party in Osun and at the national.
As for Ekiti, Fayose was owing salaries and at the same time making too much noise. He had federal might to deal with, and don't forget Fayemi isn't a newbie. He's a past governor so he actually stood a good chance to win (assuming he even contested against Fayose himself).
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

loll u too funny... supreme court under the auspices of d Federal govt.. u are a dreamer

Ah Ahn
You should be smarter than this nah
The supreme court is very independent.
Walter Onnoghen has shown over time that he doesn't take APC prisoners.

If Buhari had his way, he would have sacked him and replaced him with a fellow aboooki. But it's far beyond him.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Leave story.
Tinubu is a common enemy to both the PDP and Abuja cabal.
They can't wait to annihilate him politically.

Abuja needs tinubu more than tinubu needs abuja. They can’t afford to offend him atleast not now when 2019 is at hand.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by CyberWolf: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don’t see Ambode winning APC ticket.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Holluwasehun: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please have you ever seen LASMA tolled any PSP truck that usually broke down on the major roads before? Yet in less than 20 minus your vehicle break down they will bring their tolling vehicle to carry your move your car to their office. The question is who owns the trucks
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Abuja needs tinubu more than tinubu needs abuja. They can’t afford to offend him atleast not now when 2019 is at hand.

Tinubu is nobody in the SW.
Osun says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by REUB2: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
what goes around comes around ooo
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by KingKingKing: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Ah Ahn
You should be smarter than this nah
The supreme court is very independent.
Walter Onnoghen has shown over time that he doesn't take APC prisoners.

If Buhari had his way, he would have sacked him and replaced him with a fellow aboooki. But it's far beyond him.

i laugh in Portuguese.. u shoulder no nothing in this country is independent., not especially under APC govt
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

i laugh in Portuguese.. u shoulder no nothing in this country is independent., not especially under APC govt

The judiciary still stands tall else they would have given Buhari the legal go ahead to detain Dasuki and El Zakzaky indefinitely.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
spot-on! ambode all the way!
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Awoo88: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
All Ambode needs is Abba kyari support and the whole of the federal might will be his.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Rhozabeth(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
millhouse:
bros if he not wanted .. the results of the primary will say so which the gov has said he will accept , why forcing him to step down after giving him the nod to go and buy form of N25m . Or are the the people backing Sanwolu (who has been endorsed by all and sundry afraid of again)
Exactly my point bro, let the delegates decide not that Buhari will now be the one to tell people of Lagos who should govern them!
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Rhozabeth(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Tinubu slaves are not equivalent to the people of Lagos.
Sorry!
Am not a fan of Tinubu but whether u like it or not he to a large extent still decides what happens in that state. And it is so because we have all allowed him too much space! So bro his slaves are directly proportional to the people of Lagos!
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

DID APC WIN OSUN?
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Gazzy88(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by millhouse: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kennydoc:

The biggest loser after Buhari's 2019 win will be Tinubu. Buhari will cut him to size. Head or tail, Tinubu is in a mess. As a matter of fact, whether Buhari will win or not (though I think he will win), he doesn't really need Tinubu's support to achieve that. After his victory next year, he will never need Tinubu's support again. He will make sure Tinubu is finished as far as national politics is concerned. If PDP wins, Tinubu will equally be dealt with. Either way, he's a goner!
they couldn’t win in Osun .. Buhari had to intervene with federal might &sending emisories to Omisore direct .. it’s glaring to Presidency that tinubu hype na just wash wash .. people don wise pass so
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Our PVCs are ready in my area.

Ambode or APC's self distruct
Which PVC. Be waisting your time. So you still think dat your PVC is usefull. Yeye
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by modik(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Basher8583:

Which PVC. Be waisting your time. So you still think dat your PVC is usefull. Yeye
APC's first achievement
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
udemzy101:

If this is true then why are they trying to force him to step down? Why are they threatening to impeach him?

Baba if this is true, then let's confirm it with the primary election.

No need to dey make mouth.

Ambode for 2nd term
Olodo. Are you an APC card carrying member? If not please mind your business. Direct primaries are for card carrying members and not for ordinary citizens.
They are the ones to decide his fate not ordinary people on the street.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
felines:

DID APC WIN OSUN?
No they stole Osun .. duh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.