Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (46023 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Ogun APC To Work For ADP Candidate Against Gov Amosun? / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Basher8583:

Olodo. Are you an APC card carrying member? If not please mind your business. Direct primaries are for card carrying members and not for ordinary citizens.
They are the ones to decide his fate not ordinary people on the street.

Oga shut up, do I have to be an APC card carrying member? Oh cos you're an APC card carrying member means you know it all? Do you know who i know? Do you know if I'm working in the government? Do you know if I know a lot of APC members?

And let me tell you, I was born and brought up in lagos and I live in lagos so I have the right to say things that concern lagos state.

If direct primaries are for card carrying members does it means nobody will vote for Ambode? Does it means no card carrying members is on his side too?

Oga get sense abeg.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Am not a fan of Tinubu but whether u like it or not he to a large extent still decides what happens in that state. And it is so because we have all allowed him too much space! So bro his slaves are directly proportional to the people of Lagos!

No they are not.
Tinubu only managed to deliver about 55% for the APC in 2015.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by amanikondo: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:
Anything to render tinubu politically irrelevant is highly welcomed.

What happens to your music career ?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by jconsulting(f): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
PDP might make use of this if Ambode lose tomorrow, they will prevail on Agbaje to step down
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Charly68: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is fully set to shoot himself in the leg if this is true oo! He should apply wisdom on this battle . He may not be able to survive the attendant heat of this battle .
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Minjim: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

The end has finally come for Tinubu
Buhari and his fellow Aso Rock Cabals have finally gotten the opportunity to deal with Tinubu and render him politically useless and inconsequential

Remember Tinubu said he is not endorsing any aspirant
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Minjim: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dear Ambode, If you haven't read The Prince, this is the time to. If the 'Elites' are against you, it's time to get the 'masses' behind you. Pull down those toll gate. That's their source of revenue. Cripple it. Go all out against the 'elites' while making the 'masses' happy.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
udemzy101:

Oga shut up, do I have to be an APC card carrying member? Oh cos you're an APC card carrying member means you know it all? Do you know who i know? Do you know if I'm working in the government? Do you know if I know a lot of APC members?

And let me tell you, I was born and brought up in lagos and I live in lagos so I have the right to say things that concern lagos state.

If direct primaries are for card carrying members does it means nobody will vote for Ambode? Does it means no card carrying members is on his side too?

Oga get sense abeg.
Haba my Ibo nairalander born and brought up in Lagos (Like its an achievement). No let dis talk pain you like this nah.
Ambode knows his fate already.
When a party structure wants to disgrace an ingrate who took the short cut to power, he will be asked to test his popularity.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Minjim:
Dear Ambode, If you haven't read The Prince,
this is the time to. If the 'Elites' are against you,
it's time to get the 'masses' behind you. Pull
down those toll gate. That's their source of
revenue. Cripple it. Go all out against the 'elites'
while making the 'masses' happy.
Dear mumu.
Do you think its the masses that decides his political fate? Ambode is not as stupid as you think. You wanna push him to his waterloo like you pushed you Brother Namdi Kanu to his oblivion

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Kaysalas(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What most people failed to realised is that PMB and the Cabal in the presidency are never comfortable with Tinubu and will subtulely support any moves to cut his influence by taking away Lagos from him. Tinubu is smart and he is aware that he is presently fighting the battle of his life!

The Presidency is also aware of the chess game that PDP is playing. PDP is not interested in having Ambode as their presidential candidate. They are only waiting for APC to make the mistake of not giving Ambode the return tickets so that they can come with their own joker which may likely be Otedola. Mark my words, APC will still postpone Lagos, Imo and Kano governorship primary.

These are interesting times. I have resolved not to support APC or PDP. I have lost faith in INEC and Nigerians politicians. I will sit back and enjoy the politicians destroy themselves. A new dawn will soon come!

Oh Lord! Let it come

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Minjim: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Basher8583:

Dear mumu.
Do you think its the masses that decides his political fate? Ambode is not as stupid as you think. You wanna push him to his waterloo like you pushed you Brother Namdi Kanu to his oblivion

So if I support Ambode Im now a lazy idiotic potopoto pig of bia-fraud terrorist?

We all cant be sucking Tinubu's ball and licking his black ass now.
I have my own mind, and its about seizing a chance to cut off Tinubu's influence
I know one must come first :
Either God's finger touch Tinubu and he sleeps
Or he is disgracefully humbled like in Ondo.

whichever come first, that day gradually beckons
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Minjim:

So if I support Ambode Im now a lazy idiotic potopoto pig of bia-fraud terrorist?

We all cant be sucking Tinubu's ball and licking his black ass now.
I have my own mind, and its about seizing a chance to cut off Tinubu's influence
I know one must come first :
Either God's finger touch Tinubu and he sleeps
Or he is disgracefully humbled like in Ondo.

whichever come first, that day gradually beckons

With the bolded you are clearly not one of them. Thus I retract my former accusation.
No vex.
Also I respect your opinion too.
However you should know that there will always be a god father in politics. In areas where you think they don't exist they are really there but everly silent. Who did you think ensured dat yeye Trump entered the POTUS seat. So they are every where.
Reason (and my opinion ie) why I admire Tinubu is because he has a passion for the growth and development of Lagos. Without that, Lagos will not be where it is. The Lagos Dev blue print started with him while he desires a continuation to ensure 100% execution.
Now he might have his short commings (who doesn't) after all he's human, I am yet to see who will take the mantle from him.
I also dont think its nice to wish death upon someone so please stop it.
Those that wish for an uprising should go and research how the arabs who did it are fairing.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Minjim: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Basher8583:

With the bolded you are clearly not one of them. Thus I retract my former accusation.
No vex.
Also I respect your opinion too.
However you should know that there will always be a god father in politics. In areas where you think they don't exist they are really there but everly silent. Who did you think ensured dat yeye Trump entered the POTUS seat. So they are every where.
Reason (and my opinion ie) why I admire Tinubu is because he has a passion for the growth and development of Lagos. Without that, Lagos will not be where it is. The Lagos Dev blue print started with him while he desires a continuation to ensure 100% execution.
Now he might have his short commings (who doesn't) after all he's human, I am yet to see who will take the mantle from him.
I also dont think its nice to wish death upon someone so please stop it.
Those that wish for an uprising should go and research how the arabs who did it are fairing.
First, death is inevitable. So say someone will certainly die is not inimical.

No matter who becomes governor, what we all want is whats.best for Lagos.
I was born and bred in Lagos. I have relations that are active politicians in Lagos and other Western states.

Tinubu's insatiable influnce in Lagos is exactly like that of Adedibu of Ibadan. I have first hand info of all his corrupt tenderncies which are somewhat extreme. You cant become a Chairman in Lagos without his sayng.

Tinubu claimed to have a master plan.
Master plan like
1. He gets close or up to half of the projects in
Lagos done by his construction firm
2. Alphabeta a firm he owns continues to consult
for LASG on taxation.
3. His associates must have a say in what an
independent Government was to do.
4. The government must take instructions from
him
5. He must appoint people into his cabinet.
Isn't that the master plan?
But was the Oworo bus stop part of the master
plan?
What about the Abule egba and Ajah bridges, are
they part of the master plan?
The fight against Ambode is not about
performance, but about personal interest
Without Tinubu's accliamed Master Plan, Lagos we fair better . He's the only one with plans

This same Ambode completed two road started by Fasola in my area. Fasola had been on.the roads for 5 years and Ambode came and completed the half Fasola left under a year. Thats the kind of speed and fucus we need to see directed at things that concern.the masses. One man cannot continue to dictate for over 21m ppl in what we all have equal stake in
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by crimeboss: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Yambee:
grin

How can the wailers be this mischievous?how can they just wake up and start giving hope to a man that has been told to prepare his hand over notes? grin

I know the wailers are wicked, but what I did not know was that they have a wicked sense of humour.

U need events, logic and imagination to know ambode won't seat down and take like a lying dog, he made some moves to secure his reelection by going to abuja, he also already av people who'll listen to him there who are bent to see tinubu humiliated, u must be forgetting the abuja boys.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Basher8583: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Minjim:

First, death is inevitable. So say someone will certainly die is not inimical.

No matter who becomes governor, what we all want is whats.best for Lagos.
I was born and bred in Lagos. I have relations that are active politicians in Lagos and other Western states.

Tinubu's insatiable influnce in Lagos is exactly like that of Adedibu of Ibadan. I have first hand info of all his corrupt tenderncies which are somewhat extreme. You cant become a Chairman in Lagos without his sayng.

Tinubu claimed to have a master plan.
Master plan like
1. He gets close or up to half of the projects in
Lagos done by his construction firm
2. Alphabeta a firm he owns continues to consult
for LASG on taxation.
3. His associates must have a say in what an
independent Government was to do.
4. The government must take instructions from
him
5. He must appoint people into his cabinet.
Isn't that the master plan?
But was the Oworo bus stop part of the master
plan?
What about the Abule egba and Ajah bridges, are
they part of the master plan?
The fight against Ambode is not about
performance, but about personal interest
Without Tinubu's accliamed Master Plan, Lagos we fair better . He's the only one with plans

This same Ambode completed two road started by Fasola in my area. Fasola had been on.the roads for 5 years and Ambode came and completed the half Fasola left under a year. Thats the kind of speed and fucus we need to see directed at things that concern.the masses. One man cannot continue to dictate for over 21m ppl in what we all have equal stake in
Yeah. Death is inevitable but its not in your place to wish someone.
Well good for you. Like I said these are your personal opinions and I must respect that.
But one question I will put to you is this:
Did you know Ambode will perform when he was selected as Governor elect by Tinubu?
Kiss the truth. Tinubu is the reason why Lagos is progressing. Anybody looking for other reasons why he is bad is also a selfish and greedy person that wants to enjoy the same status.
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Basher8583:

Haba my Ibo nairalander born and brought up in Lagos (Like its an achievement). No let dis talk pain you like this nah.
Ambode knows his fate already.
When a party structure wants to disgrace an ingrate who took the short cut to power, he will be asked to test his popularity.

Funny, so everyone that oppose you is an igbo and you claim to be educated, funny.

Some of you lots will just be arguing just because you bear a yoruba name, even those that came from other South West state will be forming boss here.

Are you from lagos state?
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Sabawaleklazik(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Awon political analyst ayee. Lol
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Parachoko: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

The end has finally come for Tinubu
Buhari and his fellow Aso Rock Cabals have finally gotten the opportunity to deal with Tinubu and render him politically useless and inconsequential
The joke is on you 🤡
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Parachoko: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

U are a learner on Politics
Oshiomole and most APC Governors along side the Buhari Aso Rock cabals are backing Ambode, they will cut Tinubu political influence short.
Ambode has Federal backing (Buhari Aso Rock Cabal) and other APC Governors backing
Only Aregbeshola is the Only APC Governor against Ambode Relection.
grin
Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Parachoko: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2023
truthfulparrot:
What most people failed to realised is that PMB and the Cabal in the presidency are never comfortable with Tinubu and will subtulely support any moves to cut his influence by taking away Lagos from him. Tinubu is smart and he is aware that he is presently fighting the battle of his life!

The Presidency is also aware of the chess game that PDP is playing. PDP is not interested in having Ambode as their presidential candidate. They are only waiting for APC to make the mistake of not giving Ambode the return tickets so that they can come with their own joker which may likely be Otedola. Mark my words, APC will still postpone Lagos, Imo and Kano governorship primary.

These are interesting times. I have resolved not to support APC or PDP. I have lost faith in INEC and Nigerians politicians. I will sit back and enjoy the politicians destroy themselves. A new dawn will soon come!

When will tell some of una say una no get sense, una go dey vex. See the kin rubbish your write up there grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Parachoko: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2023
baliyubla:
The way those Abuja people are crippling the drug baron, he might just end up at AD again. Ambode really played his cards well, knowing fully well that the slave (Tinubu) can't go up against his master (Buhari).
🤣

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Parachoko: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Omeokachie:
BMCs are in great pains!

How could this be happening to their Lord and saviour the almighty Jagaban? grin

The joke is on you 🤡

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.