Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses (1480 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses by babeosisi: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
blueAgent:

Really?

But out of all the laws in the Bible the 10commandments are the only laws given directly by God himself and they were written by his finger.

Only the ten commandments can define Sin.

www.the-ten-commandments.org/

I pray the Lord opens your eyes to the purpose of Jesus'death burial and resurrection.
Until you come to the precise knowledge of what Grace means,you will remain sin conscious
Bless you
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses by blueAgent(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
babeosisi:

I pray the Lord opens your eyes to the purpose of Jesus'death burial and resurrection.
Until you come to the precise knowledge of what Grace means,you will remain sin conscious
Bless you

What Jesus death do?

Did the death of Jesus stop sin from existing?
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses by Gratia(f): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hahahaha...When I did nothing wrong curse ko! curse ni!!
Case Study (Personal Experience)

When I was doing my Pre-degree @ Unizik Awka, I was the music director in the said church. So when exam is one week away, the Pastor said we are going to Enugu for one church Program, I told my fellow Brethren that we shouldn't go considering that the Programme will not be a day event.
My fellow Brethren went behind my back and told Pastor that I said I'm not going.
Pastor stood me up the following day during fellowship and released a curse in quote " Gratia you want to disobey man of God, for that you will fail Pre-degree exams and will not be able to get admitted to the main campus".

Na so after everything I passed my exams, I called him that I have been admitted to the main campus and that was the last time I went to Pentecostal church (business centre).

babeosisi

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses by Gratia(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses by babeosisi: 2:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Gratia:
Hahahaha...When I did nothing wrong curse ko! curse ni!!
Case Study (Personal Experience)

When I was doing my Pre-degree @ Unizik Awka, I was the music director in the said church. So when exam is one week away, the Pastor said we are going to Enugu for one church Program, I told my fellow Brethren that we shouldn't go considering that the Programme will not be a day event.
My fellow Brethren went behind my back and told Pastor that I said I'm not going.
Pastor stood me up the following day during fellowship and released a curse in quote " Gratia you want to disobey man of God, for that you will fail Pre-degree exams and will not be able to get admitted to the main campus".

Na so after everything I passed my exams, I called him that I have been admitted to the main campus and that was the last time I went to Pentecostal church (business centre).

babeosisi

Thanks for sharing .
Next time you don't even allow him get away with those words.
If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, right there and then you say"I reject and cancel those words in the name of Jesus,I will.pass my exams and you will see it with your very eyes".Then you walk.out .
That man is obviously very foolish

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Blackman Is Only Hibernating / Apostle Arome Osayi`s Inspired Prophecy For 2019 / Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.