Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails (3942 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Where Does History Leave The Cowards? Case Of Akinwunmi Ambode! / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Some of us that witnessed the era owe it to this generation of Internet without fact a duty to always put the record straight. Let me start by saying that a political group called Mandate Group earned the trust of lagosians during the Tinubu Administration. Then, they saw development without federal might. For 8 Years, despite the fact that a Yoruba man was ruling Nigeria, Lagos suffered its most across of neglect and wickedness from the FG. Not only that Lagos was not developed by that FG at all, what was legitimately due to Lagos was also withheld by FG. Yet, Lagos was building millennium schools, roads especially the Kudirat Abiola Road, prompt payment of wages, salaries and pensions. Welfare of judges and other professionals was glaringly seen during this period. As a matter of fact, the journey of real prosperity for Lagos began at this period of time. Lagos saw and still seeing meaningful developments. After Jagaban, the Mandate Group did not pick a member of its group to take over, they chose Fashola a neural man, more of a professional lawyer than a professional politician. Unlike Jagaban who is both a professional accountant and a professional politician. Fashola did not disappoint Lagos. He even took Lagos far beyond the imagination of doubters. After Fashola, the mandate group looked outside again, they went for a first class retired civil servant Ambode who was almost rubbished out of office. They chose him not just to rehabilitate him but also to reward hardwork, intelligence and loyalty. Here we are today, the job hasn't stopped.

For the first time, the mandate group members are dissatisfied with the arrogance of Ambode and his vindictive tendencies. They waited until Ambode needs them again before pulling the trigger!!! This time around, they want to look inward. They want to choose one of them. However, the timing of this decision calls for sober reflection. Ambode is their making, not the making of some political kids who know next to nothing other than making silly noise capable of buying their person alive. While Ambode keeps appealing to this group, his new supporters who cannot stand and win election or who have no capacity to bring about a winning government keep ranting like assasins whose main duty is to commit suicide. Anyone who truly loves Ambode should stop insulting those who made them know Ambode in the first instance. They should take away their wicked support and give it to the devil. Those who know politics should keep making sensible cases for him. Some said 'they're fighting Ambode because he didn't share Lagos money with them'. Convenient excuse by fools. What do they know?

Some said This can be another Otedola saga. Ridiculous!!!! In that Otedola case, Agbalajobi and Sarumi were never in government and SDP was coming to government for the first time, the structures of Lagos were shared by these two when SDP came on board. PSP supported Agbalajobi while the PFN supported Sarumi. It was like a class between CPC and ACN, just imagination. And when both groups could not agree, a neutral candidate emerged and the two groups didn't work for that neutral candidate. That was what happened. There's nothing like this in Lagos today.

Ambode is a product of Mandate Group, he is their child. They carried him in their womb and delivered him and gave him a name.

If there's misunderstanding between Mandate Group and Ambode, we should seek peace and amicable settlement and not issuing amateur threats to those who know the origin of a process.

I am a supporter of Ambode and I beg for his forgiveness. Pomposity can be tempting when your colleagues constantly call you Governor General but you must remember the child of whom you are. Pride goes before destruction. I beg you all, don't destroy your product. Let us recall him and make amendment and repackage him.

Let us do it one more time.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Yambee: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode's biggest problem is his vindictiveness.

The mandate group made a mistake when they picked him up to be the Governor of Lagos State. This was the same mistake that was made by the political backers of Ngige in Anambra state some years ago,and that is the failure to properly vet those you want to put in power.

Ambode is an unforgiving person. He has sabotaged,and even in some cases, destroyed the business interests of those people that made him who he is today. For the fact that those matters don't get reported in the Newspapers,dont mean it did not happen.

How Ambode offended the whole of the stakeholders in Lagos state at once, should be one for the books,but if the stakeholders bend to any outside factor, that Ambode should be pardoned in anyway, that will ultimately lead to their demise.

So the best thing is to deal with Ambode politically without pity,so others can learn what loyalty is.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by IsaAbubakar: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
aswear rugarr if na sarrki write this make i quench cheesy

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
In All we asked for forgiveness from all stakeholders.
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Airforce01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
How can a Chicago university certificate forger like Tinubu be dictating who governs Lagos state ?

Smh

No one dares try the rubbish tinubu is doing in Lagos in south east states .

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by SuperStriker: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
How exactly has Ambode performed well in Lagos

Lagos is worse off than what Fashola handed over to Ambode.

Those screaming "Ambode, Ambode" should tell us exactly why he should be allowed to continue in office.

Lagos is now a massive refuse heap, bad roads everywhere, incomplete projects here and there and okada riders have taken over the state.

Fashola's Lagos was much better than this.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:

If Ambode enter, the way he go deal with Tinubu and mandate group ehn grin
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by wristbangle: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:

Bro, I think it's too late.
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Firefire(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
If only General Mohomodu Buhary have done 20% of what the puppet (Ambode) did in Lagos. embarassed

Anyway, dog eat dog nothing concern me.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by sarrki(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:
How can a Chicago university certificate forger like Tinubu be dictating who governs Lagos state ?

Smh

You claimed to be a Yoruba man in one of your post

Where you said Yoruba ladies aren’t good enough?

Now claiming Igbo

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode no dull yourself. Bleep that nigga up.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Godjone(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
To these useless sets, their selfish interest superseded national interest.
May Ambode survive this and permanently put these thieves to shame
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Godjone(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
To these useless sets, their selfish interest superseded national interest.
May Ambode survive this and permanently put these thieves to shame
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by sarrki(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
wristbangle:

Bro, I think it's too late.

It’s never too late my brother

The GAC May regret there actions
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Agbaletu: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos is like a shadow of itself now. I landed in Lagos yesterday en route Ilaro, couldn't believe what I experienced. It's like there is no governor in Lagos. Ikeja to Iyana Ipaja - Abule Egba is an eyesore.
I wish Lagosians had voted for Jimi Agbaje.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Omeokachie: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Let them tear themselves apart.

BMCs are in great pains!

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by BurningBlade: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sarrki. How are you sure Ambode won't go back to his vengeful ways if he's forgiven? Remember, there's no re-election after 2019.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Airforce01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:

You claimed to be a Yoruba man in one of your post

Where you said Yoruba ladies aren’t good enough?

Now claiming Igbo

I schooled in Enugu state university... So I took out time to study a lot about Igbo people and how they live their lives.

Truth is, no one can ever lord over them like tinubu is lording over Lagos state.

I'm actually from Ogun State .

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by FarahAideed: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Which ever way it goes Tinubu hold on Lagos has come to an end , no other other governor of Lagos will never allow what happened to Ambode to happen again ...whoever becomes the next governor of Lagos will make sure he puts his own political structure in place within 2 years so he doesn't have a repeat of such humiliation by Satanist

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by truthfulparrot(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is an interesting piece from Sarki........but I am sure his perception about Tinubu will change by the time he realised that this is a fight between PMB and Tinubu.

Mark my words, very soon all PMB supporters who are presently praising Tinubu will use their same mouths to crucify him when PMB moved against him.

Intelligent people know that the Cabal in the presidency have been using subtule ways to cut Tinubu to size and they know that they can render him useless if they take Lagos from him. They moved against him in Kogi state. They frustrated him in Ondo state.

PMB deliberately chosed Fasola and Fayemi as minister to undermine Tinubu. The only reason PMB is tolerating Tinubu is that he is still useful for 2019. Like I said before, it is not Ambode but Tinubu that is fighting the greatest fight of his life......But I know Tinubu is a smart fox, he may eventually retreat to fight another day.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is a local champion!
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
I still vividly remember few months ago when all these people who now call Ambode a failure were putting him ahead of Wike in projects. What went wrong within this short period?

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by FarahAideed: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
#4MORE

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by FarahAideed: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I still vividly remember few months when all these people who now call Ambode a failure were putting him ahead of Wike in projects. What went wrong within this short period?

We don't call them zombies for nothing , they dont have a mind of their own

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by vedaxcool(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:

Smh

But rapist thief Nnamdi Cownu is a more preferable leader to you? Abeg shift

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Airforce01(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
vedaxcool:

But rapist thief Nnamdi Cownu is a more preferable leader to you? Abeg shift

I really do not care about Nnamdi Kalu .
.. all I want is a better Nigeria for you and I.

Tinubu is Making it seem like he own Lagos and that whatever he says stands .

This is not good at all.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by vedaxcool(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:

I really do not care about Nnamdi Kalu .
.. all I want is a better Nigeria for you and I.

Tinubu is Making it seem like he own Lagos and that whatever he says stands .

This is not good at all.

No Bob, you are a hateful individual like cownu who believes in Corruption and elevate it. Tinubu has his political rights it is left to others to make their own stand and the best man win. Go back to your state and make it better instead of crying than Lagosians.

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by Airforce01(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

No Bob, you are a hateful individual like cownu who believes in Corruption and elevate it. Tinubu has his political rights it is left to others to make their own stand and the best man win. Go back to your state and make it better instead of crying than Lagosians.

Why would I go back to my state when Lagos is a no man's land?

We both own Lagos and nothing would change that .

Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by ollyruffy: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
The mandate thieves are only fighting for their pockets and not for the people.
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by techstack: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
The reason is that the core Lagosians believed that Ambode is not a true Lagosian

So they want core lasgidian

Is he from Ondo or Osun?

Singing Obe's "Sanya-olu chairman ajoku egbe"
Re: The True Story Of Akinwunmi Ambode Travails by SimplePlan34: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
One thing is certain if Ambode wins tinubu would be politically downsized he is truly fighting for his political future. Buhari would neva allow him be a God father while leaving office.

Dora Akinyuli Letter To Buhari Surface / INEC Declares PDP winner in Taraba Gubernatorial Poll / Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture