Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria (3865 Views)

Middle Belt, Southern Leaders Give FG 90 Days To Repeal 1999 Constitution / Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2020
ISWAP carried out a massive attack in Niger State which is over 900 kilometres away from their base in Borno State. Many people were killed and Kidnapped in the attack.
The scariest thing is that Niger State is next door to Abuja FCT and shares a border with Kwara state which is the gateway to the South West.
Let us stop deceiving ourselves in the South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jfKImmFm8

[img]https://images./4WkLbQdwon2ooQUbSSODeY.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by ludd2018: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2020
We want Biafra . It is the only way out of this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
grin
ISWAP carried out a massive attack in Niger State which is over 900 kilometres away from their base in Borno State. Many people were killed and Kidnapped in the attack.
The scariest thing is that Niger State is next door to Abuja FCT and shares a border with Kwara state which is the gateway to the South West.

How is western Nigeria now southern Nigeria?

Be guided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
So where is Western Nigeria located? I'm in the mood to hear a stupid answer for my simple question grin

MelesZenawi:

How is western Nigeria now southern Nigeria?

Be guided.

6 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
I guess the next ban would be for the yellow buses.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
So where is Western Nigeria located? I'm in the mood to hear a stupid answer for my simple question grin

Let me educate you a little because it seems you are ignorant.

Western Nigeria is Yorubalands.....and Yorubaland is geographically west.

In history of yorubas both pre-colonial times it was referred to as west which is the right word to use.

Yorubaland doesn't fit into Southern Nigeria at all....It is a rape of geography that thinga are not always put in the right perspective in this country.

SW is just a misnomer and a recent acronym and doesn't even fit in maps which west agrees to answer because any name Nigeria gives they gladly answer it without thinking as far as it is only Nigeria.

Know the history today.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
every smell of mess get em jurisdiction.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
So help me answer this riddle: Why are governors of the Western Nigeria members of the Southern Governors Forum? Are they ignorant too? grin

[img]https://images./34YVGA9ijDk4UmjQj3hsrg.jpg[/img]

MelesZenawi:

In history of yorubas both pre-colonial times it was referred to as west which is the right word to use.

Yorubaland doesn't fit into Southern Nigeria at all....It is a rape of geography that thinga are not always put in the right perspective in this country.

SW is just a misnomer and a recent acronym and doesn't even fit in maps which west agrees to answer because any name Nigeria gives they gladly answer it without thinking as far as it is only Nigeria.

Know the history today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Agidimalaja1: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Know the history today.
Your analysis is correct. Military regime has distorted Nigeria geographic history. From independence the current South West was known to be addressed as The Western Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wtf is wrong with middle belt,they should seriously form a regional security outfit to nib this in the bud jo

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by ClassicMan202(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Know the history today.

This is just a simple misunderstanding, when speaking broadly Nigeria is divided into 2 i.e Northern and Southern Nigeria but regionally we have the six geo-political zones
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
So help me answer this riddle: Why are governors of the Western Nigeria members of the Southern Governors Forum? Are they ignorant too? grin

[img]https://images./34YVGA9ijDk4UmjQj3hsrg.jpg[/img]

You really need to be smart. Something that held once and all realised it shouldn't be holding on the first instance.

Young man know history and behave like someone who attended or at aleast is educated.

Imagine such drift to reality facing you and you started running about to dig up something that has no basical support or backing....

Imagine....really sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
ClassicMan202:

This is just a simple misunderstanding, when speaking broadly Nigeria is divided into 2 i.e Northern and Southern Nigeria but regionally we have the six geo-political zones

There is no misunderstanding here please. Geopolitical zones are just 1999 acronym. The fact is simple Yotubas are in western Nigeria and not anything south.

You can as well make good use of your map and geographical knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Marine54(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Buhari is working hard to islamize Nigeria. South west be ready oooo, they're heading to your region oooo..
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
Your analysis is correct. Military regime has distorted Nigeria geographic history. From independence the current South West was known to be addressed as The Western Nigeria.

Thank you.

They aren't aware of that.

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Donaldoni: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2020

Know the history today.

Piggiiiddiiooott on the prowl! angry

Wasn't there Southern Protectorate of Nigeria before we had Western Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Agidimalaja1: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Donaldoni:

Geographically, there are only four cardinal directions. Don’t mind the colonial masters.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
They've padlocked this one's destiny and thrown away the key! grin

Coronavirus of the brain and soul shall never be my portion in Jesus name! grin

MelesZenawi:

You really need to be smart. Something that held once and all realised it shouldn't be holding on the first instance.

Young man know history and behave like someone who attended or at aleast is educated.

Imagine such drift to reality facing you and you started running about to dig up something that has no basical support or backing....

Imagine....really sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Donaldoni:

Nothing like such.

Go and read what the British called southern protectorate because western region has been existing before.

I don't know what these guys are just arguing. Is. It hard to accept the truth and who you are.

Western Nigeria is yorubaland and not south.....Heeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Donaldoni: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
Geographically, there are only four cardinal directions. Don’t mind the colonial masters.

Cardinal direction doesn't correspond to geographical zone.

The whole Nigeria can head north. Then we can turn to the left and head west. We can to the turn left again and head south. One more turn to the left and we shall be heading east.

Hope you got that cool

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
They've padlocked this one's destiny and thrown away the key! grin

Coronavirus of the brain and soul shall never be my portion in Jesus name! grin

Well campaign of calumny is not my style.

I speak the truth no matter who is targeted.

Since your destiny is fully intact then all the education u passed through in real sense passed through you because you gained nothing from it.

Peddler on falsehood on media space will turn around to blame Buhari and FG for same falsehood.

Work on yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Donaldoni: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020

Nothing like such.

Go and read what the British called southern protectorate because western region has been existing before.

I don't know what these guys are just arguing. Is. It hard to accept the truth and who you are.

There was Southern Protectorate before Western Region.

Don't be a stubborn olodo! Google is your friend... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Agidimalaja1:

You need to understand that Nigerians doesn't like hearing the truth even when it is staring in their faces.

That's why they believed politicians suffocating them than those trying to liberate them.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Channels News and Guardian Newspaper are the ones you're calling peddler of falsehood abi? This type of stupidity weak me.

MelesZenawi:

Well campaign of calumny is not my style.

I speak the truth no matter who is targeted.

Since your destiny is fully intact then all the education u passed through in real sense passed through you because you gained nothing from it.

Peddler on falsehood on media space will turn around to blame Buhari and FG for same falsehood.

Work on yourself first.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Channels News and Guardian Newspaper are the ones you're calling peddler of falsehood abi? This type of stupidity weak me.

You are only encouraging your stupidity without lessons. Type western Nigeria anywhere in Google and the answer will stare clear to your face.

Education is not just to learn but to learn and. Understand.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Arda1000(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You need to understand that Nigerians doesn't like hearing the truth even when it is staring in their faces.

That's why they believed politicians suffocating them than those trying to liberate them.
Westerners no dey like hear the truth... just like telling them the so called SS is geographically East.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Western State of Nigeria was formed in 1967 when the Western Region was subdivided into the states of Lagos and Western State. Its capital was Ibadan, which was the capital of the old region.

In 1976 the state was subdivided into three new states, Ogun, Ondo and Oyo. The region now consist of nine states, across three geopolitical zones: Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, and Oyo States.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_State_(Nigeria)

Western Region was a subdivision of the Federation of Nigeria until 1967. It is inhabited by the Yoruba and its capital was at Ibadan. It was established in 1939 under British rule as a subdivision of the Southern Nigeria colony. Upon independence of Nigeria in 1960, it became one of the members of the federation, along with the Eastern Region and the Northern Region.
In 1963, two provinces: Benin and Delta were split from the region to form the new Mid-Western Region.

In 1967 the regions were abolished and the area was subdivided into Lagos and Western states, which would also later be subdivided.

The achievement of Western Nigeria was granted by Queen Elizabeth in 1958. It was:

Arms: Parted per by a fess wavy Argent, Azure and Gules, in chief a sword and a mace in saltire Or, in base a golden rimmed hexagram Vert, enclosing the Imperial State Crown proper.
Crest: On a wreath Gules and Vert, a lion passant guardant Or before a baobab tree fructed proper.
Supporters: Two African elephants (Loxodonta africana - Elephantidæ) proper.
Motto: LIBERTY • AND • SERVICE in blue lettering on a white ribbon.
Compartment: Two tree-trunks proper in saltire on a bare ground.

http://www.hubert-herald.nl/NigeriaW.htm
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
You have left the main news of terrorist attacks to start your childish arguments!

MelesZenawi:

Nothing like such.

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Please shut up and go away. I'm tired of lowering myself for the purpose of entertaining nonsense from anyone with an extremely low IQ.
Do something meaningful with your life and stop embarrassing yourself and your family.

MelesZenawi:

You are only encouraging your stupidity without lessons. Type western Nigeria anywhere in Google and the answer will stare clear to your face.

Education is not just to learn but to learn and. Understand.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by johnmartus(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kwara not share border with FCT.
TheExecutioner:

1 Like

Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by CSTR2: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
And there is a president there collecting salary.
Re: Latest Attack:ISWAP Is Gradually Advancing To The Middle Belt & Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You have left the main news of terrorist attacks to start your childish arguments!

Let's start from the main root of the issue. Tackle. The problem from the head.....the tap root.

I just corrected him....he should have taken the correction first of all.

Simple truth you no want to agree on and you want Nigeria to be better at same time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Shares A Video Of A Nigerian Parade To Support Him / Imo Guber: PDP Denies Removing Anyanwu As National Secretary / Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.