Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (18800 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by 360metrosports: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has not endorsed Lagos APC gubernatorial aspirant Jide Sanwo-Olu who is contesting the ticket against incumbent Governor Akinwumi Ambode, it has been learnt.

Sources close to the Vice President said this in reaction to photographs of Osinbajo, the APC gubernatorial challenger and Kunle Hamzat, another APC governorship aspirant widely published on social media platforms on Saturday.

Contrary to the impression convened in the photograph, sources close to the Vice-President insisted that he has not endorsed anyone in the Lagos APC primary Saturday night, according to reports by Per Second news.

“Nor has the vice-president “approved any pictures, ads or mailers that might be perceived as an endorsement,” the source said.

“Vice President Yemi Osinbajo today attended a meeting of the Lagos State General Advisory Council, GAC, where he had been invited by the elders on the council, he said.

“Before the meeting, the Vice President who had been in Lagos to participate in the Presidential primaries in the State had met with Governors Akinwunmi Ambode and the APC National Leader Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

“APC gubernatorial aspirants Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Kunle Hamzat were also at the premises of the GAC meeting ahead of the Vice President’s arrival.

“It was while he was coming out of the meeting that Mr. Sanwo-Olu and Mr. Hamzat took advantage of the VP’S presence to take the photos which are now being falsely paraded as proof of endorsement.

“The VP did not go to endorse the candidate, they only took advantage of his presence,” the source said of the circumstances in which the pictures were taken.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lagos-2019-osinbajo-denies-endorsing-sanwo-olu-2/

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by baliyubla: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Osinbade on seat down look mode in this fight between his boss and his godfather.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Racoon(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hypocrite! Osinbajo have since lost it and have became a big disgrace. angry angry
http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/29/breaking-osinbajo-meets-tinubus-anointed-sanwo-olu

7 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by BestDude: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
360metrosports:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has not endorsed Lagos APC gubernatorial aspirant Jide Sanwo-Olu who is contesting the ticket against incumbent Governor Akinwumi Ambode, it has been learnt.

Sources close to the Vice President said this in reaction to photographs of Osinbajo, the APC gubernatorial challenger and Kunle Hamzat, another APC governorship aspirant widely published on social media platforms on Saturday.

Contrary to the impression convened in the photograph, sources close to the Vice-President insisted that he has not endorsed anyone in the Lagos APC primary Saturday night, according to reports by Per Second news.

“Nor has the vice-president “approved any pictures, ads or mailers that might be perceived as an endorsement,” the source said.

“Vice President Yemi Osinbajo today attended a meeting of the Lagos State General Advisory Council, GAC, where he had been invited by the elders on the council, he said.

“Before the meeting, the Vice President who had been in Lagos to participate in the Presidential primaries in the State had met with Governors Akinwunmi Ambode and the APC National Leader Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

“APC gubernatorial aspirants Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Kunle Hamzat were also at the premises of the GAC meeting ahead of the Vice President’s arrival.

“It was while he was coming out of the meeting that Mr. Sanwo-Olu and Mr. Hamzat took advantage of the VP’S presence to take the photos which are now being falsely paraded as proof of endorsement.

“The VP did not go to endorse the candidate, they only took advantage of his presence,” the source said of the circumstances in which the pictures were taken.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lagos-2019-osinbajo-denies-endorsing-sanwo-olu-2/

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by NothingDoMe: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sure. Aso rock is still standing their ground until Tinubu overpowers them again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by nawtyme: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Okada if you stop here, I go give you beta slap. Dey go jare, this wan no concern me

6 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Sunofgod(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
The 'Mere Commissioner' better take his time.,,

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by ct2: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls make thifnubu do him self

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by statusquoante: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hahaha
Deomelo, where are you?
I know this pain getting too much.
Please accept my sympathy... grin
AlhajaChinyere, cilicmarin, madridguy, passingshot, benekruku and co zombies,
are you still in doubt

The end has come for Tinubu's political empire... grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by datopaper(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sanwo Eko
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by brtaiwo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by iammo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
wink this man knows how to keep calm in the middle of a storm, no matter how intense the drama going on, he acts level headed and well grounded. all the APC bruhaha, he has kept a straight face, and only struck when he needed too (DSS boss sack). if only Oshiomole can take a cue from this man.... as for Tinubu and Sanwolu, why can't they continue with the planned primaries, why threaten Ambode to withdraw or get impeached. I honestly don't blame buhari's men for trying to use oyegun and others to cut tinubu to size

9 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Let the drama begins!
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by techstack: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
And VP too

Ambode is a gunner fan
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
May God punish all those who opposed d social media bill. Too many fake news

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by kapelvej: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Poor midget, always too scared

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Daviddson(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Imagine the millions of naira Nairaland would have been making every day during this electioneering period, if not for mediocrity. A lot of these stories will have been paid adverts, but Seun is comfortable seeing this website as a kindergarten project.
No comment on this thread. I'm saddened how Seun has abandoned this multibillion naira venture that should have had at least 1000 workers in its employ.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Waakanda: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Interesting
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by CaptaiinG(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Whether he denies it or not, if ambode doesn't wins the primary mehn I am voting for any aspirant of the PDP,

9 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by voiceofthetruth: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is all crazy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Glink2018(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Polithievian and their games.

Sanwo has emerge as the governor , he's using different deceptive means to campaign, what of he eventually emerge as the governor what will he do.

Lagosian shine your eyes.

Government position is call to service and not to pack our money.
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by FarahAideed: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
#4MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by WetinConsignMe: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Paollo:
Nothing concern me

Actually e consign u a little as long as u be Naija.
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by stano2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Politicians and their own method of publicity stunt sef.

I have a brand new laptop for sale at give away price
1 terabyte hdd, 8gb RAM, core i5-7200@ 2.70Ghz. 2.70Ghz Pro 7th gen
Touchscreen, windows 10 factory installed

Whatsapp __081=060=40717
Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by DaddyNimo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
sanwo is actually a terrible human being, how can he be okay with someone been bullied and pulled down for his sake...im I'm ambode and I eventually wins, by God I would deal with him

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by odogwu125: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
What abuja forces did ondo, they will do in lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
ambode might be serving a true God, Igbo that worked against his victory In 2015 is now working tirelessly for him to win, the worse from the party they so much hate

now I believe uwazuruke or wetin be him name

Re: Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu by mistyMen: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Daviddson:
Imagine the millions of naira Nairaland would have been making every day during this electioneering period, if not for mediocrity. A lot of these stories will have been paid adverts, but Seun is comfortable seeing this website as a kindergarten project.
No comment on this thread. I'm saddened how Seun has abandoned this multibillion naira venture that should have had at least 1000 workers in its employ.
how do u mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floods On Agric-Ishawo Roads, Residents Cry To Lagos Government / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.