Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP (18812 Views)

Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by nairalandkachy1: 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
Misquotation of Peter Obi/LP Legal Counsel by Punch Newspapers.

Our attention has been drawn to a misleading report in the Punch Newspaper @MobilePunch of 20th May 2023, captioned β€œGive me seven weeks to produce witnesses, Obi tells Tribunal” which is a misrepresentation of what our Counsel presented yesterday, before the Election Petition Tribunal.

Peter Obi did not ask the court to give him seven weeks to bring in his witnesses. He only implied he will be through with all 50 of them in seven weeks.

In proposing his schedule of witnesses, Eme Awa Kalu, SAN leading the team in court, had told the court that Peter Obi and Labour Party would be presenting 50 witnesses and that these 50 witnesses, will require 7 weeks to present their evidence before the Tribunal.

At no time did the Counsel say that he required β€˜Seven weeks to produce witnesses’ as misreported by the Punch. The correct interpretation of what our lawyers told the court unambiguously is that the presentation of our witnesses, from start to finish, will take seven weeks. We are not asking the court to wait for seven weeks before we bring in the first witness as the Punch story tries to imply.

It is expected that every media house will assign competent reporters to cover this important case.
We expect the Punch Newspaper to immediately correct this misrepresentation with the same front page headline with which it was presented to the public.

Diran Onifade
Head,Obi-Datti Media
21 May 2023

https://veonewsng.com/index.php/2023/05/21/misquotation-of-peter-obi-legal-counsel-by-punch-newspapers/

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7696544/give-me-seven-weeks-produce#123259183

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by 4tomandchi: 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Tinubu and his people are using every means to kill the hearing.

Just to remind them 7 judges are involved not one Yakubu that was paid and he delivered with ease. You can't buy the conscience of 7 people God mut prevail.

Misinformation or not broadcasting the hearing will not stop the truth from winning at the end of the day.

God bless Nigeria.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Peter Obi did not ask the court to give him seven weeks to bring in his witnesses.
He only implied he will be through with all 50 of them in seven weeks.

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen??

Dis PandoraObi and his lawyers just mumu anyhow sha.
Hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

Ambitious21:
What is the difference?.
Seria losers
You sef talk am.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Angel55555:
Confused party, they have no case at all. I trust the lawyers will do their best to milk out the clown and his party.
You have said it all.

Laple0541:
Yeah, he needs 7weeks to perfect the lies he's going to teach them. Very dull man.
Lol πŸ˜ƒ.
Obi the Lamba master

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by kunlesehan(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Interesting days ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Angel55555(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Confused party, they have no case at all. I trust the lawyers will do their best to milk the clown and his party.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by STEWpid(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Chai..

That's how the matter will die kpatakpata.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by KUNZEH(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Interesting
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Plasmolysis78(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by JohnVianney: 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Naijaguy123: 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
Very confused people. When I saw faces of their legal teams, I knew this case is going no where. Hungry looking SAN.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Vischy: 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
post=123278431:
Dis PandoraObi no just serious at all

Kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Georgejeez: 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
Confused Labourers party

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by meneski(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
W
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by yarimo(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
Mumu loser 7 weeks to produce witnesses

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Ambitious21: 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
What is the difference?.

Seria losers

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by sureboykris(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
By that time the incoming administration would have started planning for 2nd term

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by nairalee(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Nigerians just like slavery. On the other thread I saw most commenters bashing Peter Obi

Now I know Nigerians truly deserve their bad leaders. I won't even complain anymore. Shebi na here all of us dey

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by xynerise: 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Peter Obi, Rest. This one don go. Try again next time

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by olahero(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Same story, super story, story telling... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by iyblaq(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Laple0541(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Yeah, he needs 7weeks to perfect the lies he's going to teach them. Very dull man.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Sonyboom: 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Just listen to this Pandora criminal bastard

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by GodPrince: 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
The olodo don chop corn, 7 weeks? The same person that wanted accelerated hearing and decision before May 29? He had to say 7 weeks so that he's dumb Obidient followers will still believe in him because he doesn't want to immediately withdraw suit after eating corn that will be too obvious to his lunatics that he has eaten corn. Same with Atiku asking for 3 weeks, by that time Tinubu is GCFR and C-in-C who has power over that judiciary, I wonder why they're deceiving their stupid followers. Elluu Fee : Defeated
Elluu Fee : Detained
Elluu Fee : Deported
Hoe- bee: Yes Daddy
Hoe- bee nwane: thank you daddy
Kerenke : BLOODY LOSERS!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
Obi kekerenke πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by DARLYNBOI: 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu loser 7 weeks tso produce witnesses

English na your mate..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by CasNova: 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
Even at that, seven weeks for witnesses is rather a long time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by SeeItSayIt: 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
APC & their evil supporters are only good at lies & fake publicity. We know them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by taiwotimitt: 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
Corn 🌽......cornfused.....l e t ' s talk about CAC registration

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top List Of Godfathers, Godsons Who Fought Supremacy Battles / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) / Breaking: FG Installs Machines For Pencil Production In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.