Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (82284 Views)

Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
The wife may be the trigger.
Wife: Bode show them that you are a man. Ambode: Aiit,ok!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by wristbangle: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Well in life, it's either you defend or attack. He has been pushed to the wall hence the reason for his verbal tantrum.

Seriously, Ambode wouldn't be saying this if his performance had been a step up or at par with fashola's. In all, his speech was needless and shameful. He just further complicated his re-election success. You see eh! Women can lead men to success and at same time to their destruction. His wife is not a good companion. Should have caution her husband not to make this barbaric statement.

People supporting him should borrow a leaf from Fashola's adminstration whose internal and external symbiotic relationship with stakeholders and people of Lagos hands off Tinubu from poaching his re-election.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by uboma(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
shizzleStar:
Who cares ? Let his own sins be dug ou too naa

Better to fight back ferociously than to give in too cheaply like a spineless coward without a fight. At least their will be some positives to take away from your bravery while you fought back

If he wins, good and fine. Even if he looses the battle, it's better than chickening out.

You fight, you die.. you no fight, you die. After all like they say...All die na die, ABI no be so?

I hope he has the muscles when they come for him?
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
4dchairman:

The people that made you can destroy you.
In Some instances . wink
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Hemanwel(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chai! Seun go hammer in these coming days! O bob, see traffic for this thread...Bigger than Maracana's
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Aluckiest(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hope the Jagaban sef is listening, let him come out for defence. Ambode d striker, Tinubu a defender.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by statusquoante: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
ambode don Bleep up, remaining silent was the best option while he secretly fight his way to success.

No!
Now the whole world knows Sanwo olu is a coke head.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by OldBeer: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode just played his last card.

Whereas his party still has several chances up their sleeve.

He wants to take on a man like Tinubu that even Obj and Johnathan with all their federal might could not conquer?

And he thinks name-calling is it?

His advisers have finally pushed him to his demise.

Sun re o Ambode

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambo..........o da Bo!

Was he administered tramadol before making the statements?

That was a horrid behaviour common to the flat heads from the SE.

Ambo.........e don finish for you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Benekruku(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
wristbangle:
Well in life, it's either you defend or attack. He has been pushed to the wall hence the reason for his verbal tantrum.

Seriously, Ambode wouldn't be saying this if his performance had been excellent.

Fashola's internal and external symbiotic relationship with stakeholders and people of Lagos hands off Tinubu from poaching his re-election.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Afonja007: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:
This tantrum throwing just showed he lost control

He was goaded and he cracked under pressure.

He was the one to attack SanwoOlu first, A person in control doesn't crack

I think at this point Ambode is done
we know your type of person your prayer is for ambode to be disgraced it won't work if you like exhume all the skull in o gun state for tinubu it won't work,may sango with amadioha drown you people in lagoon angry

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Removed
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
Few points to be clear about:

In 2015 tinubu imposed Ambode who was fired by fashola to be governor. It was okay then for ambode to be imposed and suddenly not okay for him to be disposed by the same people.

In the 2015 primaries, supo shasore and hamzat didn't throw personal insults on Ambode despite Ambode having tinubus backing. Hamzat at least has been in Lagos alausa politics when ambode was still in the local government

Sanwaolu has never in any of his utterances insulted Ambode. Kwam 1 and some party leaders like baba Eto and muiz banire have been critical of Ambode but not sanwaolu

What decent human being uses ones health condition to fault him on national TV. Even people sympathetic to ambode have said the press conference is a new low which clearly shows he's not a politician. In 2011, a bunch of protesters stormed alausa to protest against tinubu to support fashola second term. You know what fashola did ? He went live on LTV immediately and told all parties to calm down and He praised tinubu and the party structure and promised to align with the party. Mind you that almost half of the party structure supported fashola but he never turned on tinubu or the party while albode cannot even boast 10 percent of support from the party.Same fashola that didn't support Ambodes candidature and even fired Ambode from his cabinet campaigned vigorously for ambode simply because he understood the party is supreme. This Ambode is throwing the party under the bus

Ambode is blackmailing the party by saying in his press conference that the only way Buhari can win Lagos is if he remains as governorship candidate. Ambode or no ambode, I as a person will not vote Buhari. Buhari has been demystified and is not the enigma he once was. Fashola was imposed. Ambode was imposed. Now sanwaolu imposed. Nothing new even though it's wrong

All in all, i have always said , tinubu is powerful but not that powerful such that 99 percent of the party structure is against ambode. Even fashola and muiz banire that are against tinubu in a way are not supporting Ambode. This press conference is a new low but I still wish him and his advisers/supporters all the best

Shut up...

You don't even have a room in Lagos, you don't even have a plot of land

Nothing...

But you can analyse how your future is being mortgaged by a godfather...
Shame

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by shizzleStar: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Samtob90:
That is suicidal from Ambode. This is the same man who committed fraudulent activities under Fashola such that Fashola was about to sack him but was asked to resign honourably.

His linen is about to be washed in the open
Nonsense! So you guys now want us to do what with this? Please stop reversing back

When people protested then that he was fired for fraud by fashola you guys followed the crack head tifnubu and supported him to become governor.

Abeg let the exposure from both sides continue.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Rumicarter: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
google1:
Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.
Shannon L. Alder

He should be attacking Tinubu then not Sanwo-Olu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Benekruku(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
Ambo..........o da Bo!

Was he administered tramadol before making the statements?

That was a horrid behaviour common to the flat heads from the SE.

Ambo.........e don finish for you!

Dude knows its finished, he is just fighting the last fight
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by socialmediaman: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

you mean he should've lost with his lips shut? If he loses, APC would have to explain to Lagosians why their candidate should be voted with all that was exposed about him
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Walelavender(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is petty. Needless press conference. What will be will be. You don't call names and go personal because of an ambition. Whoever advised him to fight dirty must be a wicked soul. Lost the golden opportunity to present his performance over 3 years again to Lagosians.

Absolutely a wrong move-Ambo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by kennysalah: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
you didn't need all this, the way I like you before, with all this you done 4up I swear.
Just have it in mind that nothing for you in Lagos again. for the fast that Bola Tinubu done tell you say no second term.
the best tin you should just to is to accept with him.
anywhere I didn't know who's your God Father. but I just want you to know that Tinubu stand for you when fashola said that didn't want you in 2015.
my advice for you is that, just step down.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Unik3030: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

You just need an Eastern support to lose an election

Let them give it to Ambode
lol,dont mind them.they don't know Lagos politics have a structure they think it's like the east where they have no prominent king or politician.who knew ambode back then b4 tinubu gave him d backing n he became d governor.ambode knew himself that it wasn't d vote of d masses that brought him in n he should get d point clear that it's not d vote of d people that will keep him there.u can't destroy d structure that brought u in
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by JacksonOyibo: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

So he has nothing to lose grin grin grin

Stop watching cartoons

Yes has lost the APC structure and backing.... he is getting desperate hence the tantrums.... are you this slow or is just in politics where you lose a lot of IQ points?

He is trying to go down fighting while inflicting reputation damage on Sanwo-olu... then Tinubu and APC.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Realname: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
AgbariOjukwu1:
Lol, Yeebos staying in Abakaliki, Onitsha urged this balloon to fight like a man, Now he has heeded to their advice .

Apc members will show him that there's difference between Voters and supporters tomorrow
[/s]

Please shut up

Ambode showed he is a true omoluabi

A brave son of oduduwa

A man goes down fighting but a stupid ipob like you won't know that

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by modik(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dhortunn:
October will be a handful. Believe the hype. A lot will be revealed. Ambode is fighting back and hard. Right now, he is at that bridge where they say; "If I die, I die!"

If only the godfather can survive the backslash!
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by KanwuliaExtra: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmm! grin
* recovering from my party last night *
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Xclusiveanalyst: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
I'm loving this
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Emycord: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Ambo. The table you are shaking gat tinubu on it o cheesy

Lagos... the new theatre of political war

Talk you die and you don't talk you still die...Let the royal rumble begin.

Hmnmn...Wey my bucket of popcorn and giant cola grin
i thought they were united ? i thought only biafrans fight their own brothers for political positions shame on the waist

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by OAM4J: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

True.

This his response is dirty, too dirty. He should have left the dirty fight for his aids.

I wanted him to stand up as a man and defend himself, but with real issues affecting Lagos State, his track record of performance, show us that he has better understanding of Lagos problems and solutions and convince the people why he is still the best for the job....not with personal attack.

If only he is half as smart as Fashola... I am not impressed at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
ambode thanks for shaking the table. though you may be a gunner but thanks for exposing the coke head. if any body comes here to tell us rubbish about ambo again the thunder that will fire you is just by your bus-stop. awon eleribu gbo gbo
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

And the poor osun journalist who can't even buy a house in Lagos is calling a politician gooner...

You can't even rent a house in Lagos, but you can support politician...

Shame!!!

K.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by miqos02(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
bluecircle470:
I can bet with my scrotom that Ambode will be impeached!
he can't be impeached, the state chief justice won't set up any committee to probe allegations against him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.