Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (82325 Views)

Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
These are the tantrums of a sinking man. Sanwo shouldn't go the same route since he is standing on a higher pedestal. Well irrespective of the bickering APC still has lagos, not that it concerns me anyway as long as my state and the nation is for APC. Lagos politics doesn't affect the rest of Nigeria, only on till recently they have been in the opposition for ages.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Lyoncrescent: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
drskyfly007:
Knowing his mental health condition was necessary before handing affairs of a whole state to him!

I agree with you but even Ambode was accused of embezzlement under fashola which is why Fashola relieved him of his position in his cabinet but did Fashola call a press conference to say Ambode is a thief simply because Fasholas candidate didnt win the primaries in 2015 ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
Awon fraudsters and psychiatric patients ti take over!

Popcorn won't be ideal for watching this match...

I don't know where uuna de go bring all these pictures from imagine someone eating one garden of pop corn
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by CowbellY: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode should complete his mission by announcing his detection to another party.

If anything, this has only confined him to relegation within APC. He'd be glad to get 1/6 of the vote with this presser.

This move appeals to the voters but not APC. If he's ready to play opposition, he should decamp now.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Kayharry(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
'is eselensi'Ti Fa Were Loyan
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by OldBeer: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wish Sanwo-Olu and his party will just ignore him and stay silent.
That will be the ultimate coup de grace.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by OldBeer: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
dp
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by felaismyhero(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
He launched the first personal attack, so any attack that comes his way now is his fault
dont you get it bro! he is losing! endorsement for sanwo from here and there.i assure with this strong statements,he wud soon start getting endorsements.even sanwo wud have done the same if in his shoes.but i still see him losing d primaries tomorrow.hmmm,meat for pdp.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Lomprico2: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Haaaaaa cheesy

Sombori has lost his cool at last! grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by faithfull18(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm. Leaders don't run from the fire, they run into it.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dcallmekozy:
And Ambode,you knew about all these and you went and made him a commissioner and the entire Lagos house of Assembly approved him!!!
Not only that, Getting the records and exposing it is a crime on its own. He should have use some third party or one wannabe blogger like that. Shot fire! but on his feet.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Lilimax(f): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
fergie001:
Some of you saying the man has lost it should know that there is an extent you can push a man...
I am not his fan but we do not know what he has been told inside the room,the humiliation that your appointees are staring at your face and calling you bluff....who would do that to Tinubu or Buhari or even Oshiomhole?
The man have weighed all options and said "we die here"....
Win...he will shut up
Lose...he will go for Tinubu and expose more...;that is if he hasn't exposed all Tinubu's secrets to Abuja.

Before he must have done this,he must have gotten relevant backing,most especially from the Presidency.....and he is ready and sure all loopholes are covered before he could show himself like this.........this is how to fight like a man....
In Nigeria sometimes,it's thuggery all the way,nobody understands that better than Tinubu....
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Lyoncrescent: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
shizzleStar:
Tifnubu an ex convict and cocaine pusher wants to install his stooge and protege as governor

We don't want a crack head with mental records as governor for Lagos, no wonder the guy looks dry like crayfish...e don sniff cocaine tire

Ambode please shake that table well well, let all those standing on it break their legs

Tifnubu and his foolish supporters both off and especially the useful idiots online.. Awon oloriburuku

Ndiara

But even Ambode was imposed on APC too. He wasnt popular but fashola campaigned hard to make him popular especially after what the oBA OF Lagos said in 2015. I feel Imposing of candidates should stop but if ambode benefitted from imposition why is he crying now ?
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by bumtos(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
The film is so limited. Ambode vs Jagaban. One must surely surrender at last. But I support him for 2nd term.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by SoaringEagle25(f): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm!!
undecided[color=#990000][/color]quote author=raumdeuter post=71661993]This tantrum throwing just showed he lost control

He was goaded and he cracked under pressure.

He was the one to attack SanwoOlu first, A person in control doesn't crack

I think at this point Ambode is done

I was supporting Ambode before but after this press conference, I think he doesnt have it, He should have left the attack to his aides

While still scheming in the background. After you attacked everyone now, who will support you

The SanwoOlu campaign are now responding like the matured party

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7877676_20180930164947_jpega693edfda4081468fd91a7b2856f1b04 [/quote]
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by google1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
if you talk you die if u don't talk you die. better talk
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Jabioro: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
JacksonOyibo:

He has POLARISED people now... voters that don't like Tinubu's grip on Lagos would now hate him more.... Ambode controls more media exposure as it is than both Sanwo-olu and.Tinubu.
Who taught monkey how to eat banana,his forefathers can nt stand before any little baboon.Tinubu had more oe media in excess than him.Tinubu would never respond to this crap..Why would any respected sitting governor came up with a speech that lack every decorum.lt confirmed what a friend of mine work at Alausa two years ago that Ambode was an Emperor..

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by abbeyty(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Is now getting messy
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Olujames3020(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
true talk. Biko tell us the real Ambo at I de
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Lilimax(f): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
google1:
Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.
Shannon L. Alder
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Boss13: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Racoon:
Ambode is getting it wrong.Unnecessary trading of accusation is not the antidote to the present political logjam you find yourself.Fight on or leave the scene for another platform.

Well Its possible he has tried all options without success and if the GAC wants to discredit him, he can also do the same and allow the opposition to capitalize on it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by akdjr(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
You don't stay at the top of a ladder and fight those who help u when climbing the ladder. A word is enough for the wise. Jonathan tried same thing in 2015 and he was sent back to Otuoke. Ambo, this table you're shaking is far beyond just the position you presently occupying. On this note, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by jchioma: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
...interesting times.
If these allegations by the governor general are true, then it's bye bye to the Jagaban and his band of cocaine snorting vultures. Lagosians will put him where he belongs.

And mark you : the charade that took place in Osun state will be upturned. Jagaban is the goner.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Fashdeejay(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Beginning of the end... It's an implosion about to happen!
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by millhouse: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
fergie001:
Some of you saying the man has lost it should know that there is an extent you can push a man...
I am not his fan but we do not know what he has been told inside the room,the humiliation that your appointees are staring at your face and calling you bluff....who would do that to Tinubu or Buhari or even Oshiomhole?
The man have weighed all options and said "we die here"....
Win...he will shut up
Lose...he will go for Tinubu and expose more...;that is if he hasn't exposed all Tinubu's secrets to Abuja.

Before he must have done this,he must have gotten relevant backing,most especially from the Presidency.....and he is ready and sure all loopholes are covered before he could show himself like this.........this is how to fight like a man....
In Nigeria sometimes,it's thuggery all the way,nobody understands that better than Tinubu....
i swear ...Nigerians are too comfortable with bieng given than taking by right .. you see a man fighting for his right and u call him all the names ...while the Sanwolu is there hiding under the chair of his masters and that is the one you applaud ( you think if the Sanwolu gets there he will do your bidding or that of his paymasters ?).. truely we are where we are because of our xracter as a people .

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by sunkuns003(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
i love ur insight
Lyoncrescent:
Few points to be clear about:

In 2015 tinubu imposed Ambode who was fired by fashola to be governor. It was okay then for ambode to be imposed and suddenly not okay for him to be disposed by the same people.

In the 2015 primaries, supo shasore and hamzat didn't throw personal insults on Ambode despite Ambode having tinubus backing. Hamzat at least has been in Lagos alausa politics when ambode was still in the local government

Sanwaolu has never in any of his utterances insulted Ambode. Kwam 1 and some party leaders like baba Eto and muiz banire have been critical of Ambode but not sanwaolu

What decent human being uses ones health condition to fault him on national TV. Even people sympathetic to ambode have said the press conference is a new low which clearly shows he's not a politician. In 2011, a bunch of protesters stormed alausa to protest against tinubu to support fashola second term. You know what fashola did ? He went live on LTV immediately and told all parties to calm down and He praised tinubu and the party structure and promised to align with the party. Mind you that almost half of the party structure supported fashola but he never turned on tinubu or the party while albode cannot even boast 10 percent of support from the party.Same fashola that didn't support Ambodes candidature and even fired Ambode from his cabinet campaigned vigorously for ambode simply because he understood the party is supreme. This Ambode is throwing the party under the bus

Ambode is blackmailing the party by saying in his press conference that the only way Buhari can win Lagos is if he remains as governorship candidate. Ambode or no ambode, I as a person will not vote Buhari. Buhari has been demystified and is not the enigma he once was. Fashola was imposed. Ambode was imposed. Now sanwaolu imposed. Nothing new even though it's wrong

All in all, i have always said , tinubu is powerful but not that powerful such that 99 percent of the party structure is against ambode. Even fashola and muiz banire that are against tinubu in a way are not supporting Ambode. This press conference is a new low but I still wish him and his advisers/supporters all the best

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Waakanda:
I like this game. National interest (not baba-isale interest) shall prevail.
none of them gat national interest.....all for personal gains
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Mucheer(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
He is battle ready, the stage is set.
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Unik3030: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

You must be a kid.

The only governor Tinubu has power over in the SW is Ambode. And now he has lost him.

Tinubu is politically doomed.
all these ipob self no go gree us see road for Yoruba politics.if u don't know about Lagos politics,just read comments n move on .u won't die n it's not a must to comment
Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Boss13: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
techstack:
The reason is that the core Lagosians believed that Ambode is not a true Lagosian

So they want core lasgidian

Is he from Ondo or Osun?

Singing Obe's "Sanya-olu chairman ajoku egbe"

But he is a Lagos resident that have lived and worked in Lagos for 10 years which gives him the right to contest and be the governor

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos by Omadinie: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
If truly Ambo is being replaced because of bad governance,I mean if truly they are fighting for we the lagosians and not for their selfishness,Then Buhari should be evaluated also because the masses are really suffering. The shouldn't force buhari on us too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.