Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain Triumph - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain Triumph (548 Views)

Paul The Octopus 'died Before Final' / Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain To Win World Cup / Who Has Witnessed The Octopus Prediction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain Triumph by chrisrock(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
Paul the octopus plumps for Spain.
Spain will defeat Netherlands in Sunday's World Cup final, according to the latest prediction from Paul the psychic octopus.
Many German fans were unhappy with Paul's decision to plump for Spain and fearing a backlash, Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luiz Rodriguez Zapatero has joked he will offer state protection to Paul.

Zapatero said: "I am concerned for the octopus , I am thinking of sending him a protective team."

Spanish environment and fisheries minister Elena Espinosa added: "On Monday, I shall be at the European Council of Ministers and I shall be asking for a [fishing] ban on Paul the octopus so the Germans do not eat him."

Re: Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain Triumph by ice234: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
He will dail this time around. Reason is that he has never predicted a non german match. So he will fail on this one
Re: Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain Triumph by chrisrock(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
I pray so,becous i don't like this Spanish team,i would love to see Netherlands carry the day.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Another Conspiracy Or Is The Nigerian Team This Corrupt / What Yakubu Could Not Do, Orji Did / World Exclusive: Rodolfo Zapata Favored For Eagles Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.