Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu (31508 Views)

Akinwumi Ambode Visits Babajide Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House, Ikeja / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / APC Party Primaries Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by caprini1: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
you yeebos just love deceiving una sef.

Ambode will lose tomorrow, and if he tries to decamp after losing he will be impeach
But bro ,what I don't understand is why impeach him,if he decamps? I thought the assumption is that he didn't do well? is it not better he is allowed to go to another party and still loose?

3 Likes

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by SarakiBukola: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin

Ambode has really spread the money around.

24 hours to go...let's see how he would take impeachment after he loses his ticket grin
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by fergie001: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jide v Ambo.........

Oct 1st...get your copy now
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by jaykay68(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
jidamsel43:
Again !!! we are watching
Ambode has swallowed more than what he can shew . He has opened a can of worms and also stir hornet's nest. He has lost the battle because we card caring Lagosians say not to his second term
listen to yourself, whether you brainwashed tinubu goats likes it on not, Ambode will do second term, just because Ambode refused that the treasury of lagos state be continually looted, all of you will be disgraced tomorrow, by the grace of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by HomeOfMe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Islie:
Do these ones still exist? The FG killed them a long time ago,mcheeew. Sanwo-olu.will win the primaries tomorrow,yes he will through the usual rigging by the rigging masters themselves. Good luck to them.

http://thenationonlineng.net/party-primaries-nans-disassociate-itself-from-babajide-sanwo-olu/

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Moukandjo: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
ACHILLES45:
Akinwunmi Ambode performed well in Lagos, such that Lagos’ economy is larger than Kenya’s, yet Tinubu doesn’t want us to vote for him. Buhari has not performed at all and made Nigeria the world headquarters for extreme poverty. Yet Tinubu wants us to vote for him
You see the problem with you Jonathan/PDP sycophants trying to rationalize your blind hatred for APC & Tinubu? In your bid to sound like you're thinking & not just a blind hater, you yarned crap! I'm sure if Tinubu was supporting Ambode, you would have gone against Ambode just because you must oppose a Tinubu that you hate! Nawa!
Lagos' economy was already bigger than Kenya's in 2014! Was Ambode governor then?

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/lagos-states-gdp-bigger-than-that-of-kenya-east-africas-largest-economy.681493/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by objobj: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Most of these guys saying end of tinubu end of tinubu are so childish. They don't know politics. Just using phone to type what ever they just think
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Bidphil(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiafraIShere:
This is the end of Tifnubu as the godfather of Lagos politics and in extension his servitude to the north out of his selfish agenda to rule Nigeria. Even if he gets the so called Sanwoolu as APC flag bearer, then APC will lose Lagos to PDP!!

Neither Ambode nor Sanwoolu would save Apc from losing. Here is the breakdown.
If Sanwoolu wins; PDP will table either Otedola or Jimi which he can't win against in a free and fair election, plus Ambode will be doing anti-party stuff underneath, that is if he doesn't even decamp.
If Ambode win the primary election; His stats doesn't guaranty him to win the election( he hasn't performed credibly well).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is a constant migraine to the Igbo's. WHY. Joke apart, I swear by God, if you check any trending issue that has to do wt Tinubu, %80 of ppl that will go against him are the Ibos. There must be a fundamental reason for that.

1 Like

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by murmee: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
jaykay68:
listen to yourself, whether you brainwashed tinubu goats likes it on not, Ambode will do second term, just because Ambode refused that the treasury of lagos state be continually looted, all of you will be disgraced tomorrow, by the grace of Almighty God.
AMEN!
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by NothingDoMe: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Wetin concern NANS with APC.

I stopped taking them serious since 2014. They openly supported GEJ and attended his rallies. Did all to attack Buhari.

Thy are a arm of PDP for all I know.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/nans-endorses-president-goodluck-jonathan-second-term/
I don't think they regret that decision. With this 500k school fees matter that I am hearing so from this Buhary government.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Xisnin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode shouldn't have publicly attacked the drug addict, at least not before the primary.
Who knows maybe he has a secret plan.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Omololu001: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
caprini1:
But bro ,what I don't understand is why impeach him,if he decamps? I thought the assumption is that he didn't do well? is it not better he is allowed to go to another party and still loose?
he will try to rig the election in his favor if he is not impeached.

When he is impeached, then he can contest in any party he likes.

Believe me bro,I've never believed in ambode from day one,his performance in ikorodu has been disastrous. This is a man that promised the people of ikorodu a lot of things like construction of inner roads,building more schools etc.
During the time of fashola,there were people that do clean the major roads on ikorodu from Monday to Friday,there is nothing like that again.

Have you drive through mile12-ketu on the ikorodu road,just before getting to ile-le,the road is a total disaster.
There is a lot of things he has done wrong,tomorrow he will lose with a big margin in ikorodu
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by modik(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
ACHILLES45:
Akinwunmi Ambode performed well in Lagos, such that Lagos’ economy is larger than Kenya’s, yet Tinubu doesn’t want us to vote for him. Buhari has not performed at all and made Nigeria the world headquarters for extreme poverty. Yet Tinubu wants us to vote for him

Double standard personified
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Kingstanding: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:

Ambode will lose tomorrow, and if he tries to decamp after losing he will be impeach
Ambode is an ingrate. Without Tinubu can even be a councillor talk less of Governor of Lagos state? Human beings are very dangerous. Almighty God said I am sad for creating human being.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is obviously Ambode or ipob faction of NANS.

Who is nans gan sef?

NEXT>>>>>>>>>

grin grin grin
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by WetinConsignMe: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
jaykay68:

The same Almighty God Ambode didn't care to fear.

If u believe in God or have a sense of fairness how can u vote for a person who sacked a priest and IMMEDIATELY threw him out of his only residence all because his wife had to stand in line in church. What arrogance!
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by ACHILLES45: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

You see the problem with you Jonathan/PDP sycophants trying to rationalize your blind hatred for APC & Tinubu? In your bid to sound like you're thinking & not just a blind hater, you yarned crap! I'm sure if Tinubu was supporting Ambode, you would have gone against Ambode just because you must oppose a Tinubu that you hate! Nawa!
Lagos' economy was already bigger than Kenya's in 2014! Was Ambode governor then?

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/lagos-states-gdp-bigger-than-that-of-kenya-east-africas-largest-economy.681493/

common shut that trap

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alapafaari:
Tinubu is a constant migraine to the Igbo's. WHY. Joke apart, I swear by God, if you check any trending issue that has to do wt Tinubu, %80 of ppl that will go against him are the Ibos. There must be a fundamental reason for that.

Igbos can not eat and breath oe even live without shouting and telling Tinubu day and night because Tinubu is responsible for the misery, pain, sorrow and backwardness in their stone age villages.

1 Like

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

You sabi the useless and evil people well well...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by rico73(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
jidamsel43:
Again !!! we are watching
Ambode has swallowed more than what he can shew . He has opened a can of worms and also stir hornet's nest. He has lost the battle because we card caring Lagosians say not to his second term
You're a card carrying member that needs to go back to school. Read what you wrote again.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
he will defeat ambode tomorrow, I'm ready to bet with you.
Loser.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by WetinConsignMe: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos can not eat and breath oe even live without shouting and telling Tinubu day and night because Tinubu is responsible for the misery, pain, sorrow and backwardness in their stone age villages.

Actually u mean Thiefnubú! grin

ABA:
#AnybodyButAmbode!

Ambode is a failed governor.

The thief, Thiefnubú, has little to do with it.

The truth is, Ambode is a FAILURE!!
Be honest, is Lagos better, cleaner now than when he came in?

Substandard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness, sheepishly trying to copy New York.........its endless

And don't forget sacking and throwing a priest out of his residence the next day because his wife had to stand in line like everyone else.

And APAPA WHARF area

Ambode is a failure. Ambode is a scam!!
#AmbodeMustGo!!
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Innogee: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is the end of Tifnubu as the godfather of Lagos politics and in extension his servitude to the north out of his selfish agenda to rule Nigeria. Even if he gets the so called Sanwoolu as APC flag bearer, then APC will lose Lagos to PDP!!

I support your judgment. Ambode will emerge the winner and this is the end of god fathers controlling the political landscape of Lagos
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by caprini1: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
he will try to rig the election in his favor if he is not impeached.

When he is impeached, then he can contest in any party he likes.

Believe me bro,I've never believed in ambode from day one,his performance in ikorodu has been disastrous. This is a man that promised the people of ikorodu a lot of things like construction of inner roads,building more schools etc.
During the time of fashola,there were people that do clean the major roads on ikorodu from Monday to Friday,there is nothing like that again.

Have you drive through mile12-ketu on the ikorodu road,just before getting to ile-le,the road is a total disaster.
There is a lot of things he has done wrong,tomorrow he will lose with a big margin in ikorodu
Roads in Lagos at the moment are in terrible conditions,no doubt about that,but I still think Lagos is a country Inside Nigeria and needs to be handled with absolute maturity..
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Iamzik: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:

You need to see beyond the impeachment. That is the worse APC can do to him.

On the other hand he can do much worse to APC.

If you know you know
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by caprini1: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:

grin which time Ipob got villages and towns allocated to them? Una no go kill person for NL
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Bhol28: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wander which year this "end of tinubu" campaigners will achieve this there wish.The more the campaign the more he achieves.What we are talking about is ambode and sanwo,they keep shouting end of tinubu.If Ambode truely have deviated from the state developmental blueprint upon which he was elected,the party has the Right to correct that.And if the party members wants him to continue they have tommorow to do that. Its a direct primary ,the party have given him chance to test his popularity
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by miqos02(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:

forget impeachment, he can't be impeached
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Omololu001: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kingstanding:
Ambode is an ingrate. Without Tinubu can even be a councillor talk less of Governor of Lagos state? Human beings are very dangerous. Almighty God said I am sad for creating human being.
if he feels he deserve a second tenure let him defect after losing tomorrow, all this rubbish press conference by him is so childish, fashola didn't support him during the last primary election, but fashola didn't behave like this.

Ambode is an ingrate that needs to be dealt with. The party members has the final say not ambode or lagosians,we will only do our part next year.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by bareal(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:
Only Tinubu slaves are supporting Sanwo Olu.
They are everywhere, stupid set of people supporting a drug addict.
Re: Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu by Omololu001: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
miqos02:
forget impeachment, he can't be impeached
grin

Let him detect to another party then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND / Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.