Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

What I Don't Know About Auto Lamps And Mirrors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What I Don't Know About Auto Lamps And Mirrors (793 Views)

U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / 5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Don't Know About Auto Lamps And Mirrors by kencuzo: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please I need guidelines. I am new in auto parts business and I specialize/deal on auto lamps and mirrors but I want to know other auto parts lamps and mirrors that I can sell in Nigeria (in the east)apart from Camry 2.2 big and small,Carina ll etc.?

Should I deal on China Auto lamps and mirrors or Taiwan auto lamps and mirrors. Which one is better?(Place suggest with reasons)

(1) (Reply)

Box-Shaped Personal Electric Vehicle For Easier Daily Movement / Hi / Mclaren 720S Spider Is Britain’s Newest 212 Mph Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.