Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users (1254 Views)

Why You Need To Acti­vate Win­dows 10 On Your Computer / How To Format And Reinstall Windows 10 On Your Laptop / Download: Official VPN Free Unlimited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users by Rekcyber(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Welcome to My first video tutorial on having free access on the net for free. I made this video just for Educational Purpose only, please don't miss use this.

Can You really get free Access on the Net for free? I know many still doubt this but trust me this is absolutely 100% pure and free.

How to Access the Web for Free:

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvzYotaKZc

1 Like

Re: Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users by tripplephi: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
VERY EDUCATING VIDEO but I got questions...

DOES IT WORK ONLY ON MTN? because you didnt specify and also you didnt show us that the second line has no data... notifications were coming in even before you started the injector

DOES IT NEED A VPN?

CAN YOU TEACH ON DARK WEB AND HOW TO BUY THINGS FROM THERE AND RECEIVE HERE IN NIGERIA?

YOUR VIDEO IS SO NEAT AND CLEAR..... thanks for taking the time to share.

Rekcyber:
Welcome to My first video tutorial on having free access on the net for free. I made this video just for Educational Purpose only, please don't miss use this.

Can You really get free Access on the Net for free? I know many still doubt this but trust me this is absolutely 100% pure and free.

Watch the video below.

Re: Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users by Rekcyber(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yes, Only for MTN users.
tripplephi:
VERY EDUCATING VIDEO but I got questions...

DOES IT WORK ONLY ON MTN? because you didnt specify and also you didnt show us that the second line has no data... notifications were coming in even before you started the injector

DOES IT NEED A VPN?

CAN YOU TEACH ON DARK WEB AND HOW TO BUY THINGS FROM THERE AND RECEIVE HERE IN NIGERIA?

YOUR VIDEO IS SO NEAT AND CLEAR..... thanks for taking the time to share.

Re: Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users by Rekcyber(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
+2347062492630 Love to be of any help. Thank you.
KINGJAMIL523:
Plz I didn't get U. Pls ur number so I can WhatsApp U for more clarification
Re: Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users by samoney: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
nice
Rekcyber:

Watch the video below.

Re: Free Unlimited Internet Access - 2018 - 10 On Android Phone Users by chokozcfs(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Does this still work?

(1) (Reply)

Neat HP Elitebook, Corei5 350gb , 1gb Dedicated Graphics, With Games And Pad 65k / 500gb External Hard Disk For Sale And 2gbram / Dell Inspiron N4110 Notebook PC 15'' Core i3- #40,000- >>>(SOLD √√√)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.