Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent (968 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent by justent: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
who knows how much efficiency construction company pays site engineer? help please
Re: Urgent by justent: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2018
sorry, it was typo,I was asking of efficacy construction company not efficiency. there office is in vi
Re: Urgent by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
justent:
sorry, it was typo,I was asking of efficacy construction company not efficiency. there office is in vi

Get any Kind and Type of Website like Membership, blog, Cars Auctioning/dealers/sellers Websites, Online classified Ad Market Place like Olx and jiji, Bulksms, Real estate management, Ecommerce/online store like jumia/konga, E learning/education management, Domain and Web hosting Registration, Forum, Microjob and Freelance like fiverr, Video and Audio Streaming Website depending on the type of your choice Including Configuration of the recommended Features on them[seo, security protection against hackers]etc.

Some of the website's I've built.

Check any of them and come for yours with whatever rate/budget you have. At least let have website to boast off
emmanuelekainu.com/realestate

Www.ubanni.com

Www.Knightwears.store

www.twobecomeoneflesh.site

Www.ngfind.com/market

Www.ngfind.com

Price: N10,000
Re: Urgent by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Get any Kind and Type of Website like Membership, blog, Cars Auctioning/dealers/sellers Websites, Online classified Ad Market Place like Olx and jiji, Bulksms, Real estate management, Ecommerce/online store like jumia/konga, E learning/education management, Domain and Web hosting Registration, Forum, Microjob and Freelance like fiverr, Video and Audio Streaming Website depending on the type of your choice Including Configuration of the recommended Features on them[seo, security protection against hackers]etc.

Some of the website's I've built.

Check any of them and come for yours with whatever rate/budget you have. At least let have website to boast off
emmanuelekainu.com/realestate

Www.ubanni.com

Www.Knightwears.store

www.twobecomeoneflesh.site

Www.ngfind.com/market

Www.ngfind.com

Price: N10,000

(1) (Reply)

Apply: 15 New Jobs Available / Who Knows About This Opay Business? / Corruption: Nigerian Army Bows To Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.