Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed (689 Views)

Price List & Rates Of The Tallest Hotel In West Africa; Intercontinental Hotel / Intercontinental Hotel Tower Becomes One of Nigeria's Tallest Buildings / 2story Building With Intercontinental Bank @awolowo Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by markmogul: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
Hi forumites i nd some one wit a intercontinental dom acc for us and masta cd to deal together in a profitable wayit it isnt a scam and i will neva ask u for any advance fee in fact it is a plus if u dont hav funds in d acc if interested hola me on 08098746712
Re: Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by chelseabmw(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2010
Benin boys at work again.I hail thee
Re: Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by markmogul: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
Chealsea darling i noticed that you replied all my little posts i normally dont bandy words with people online but i m going to reply you predicated on 3 assumptions
1 that you are probably fat and lonley and needing to take you mind off your routine and unfulfilling self service
2 that u dont reall y understand that ur lifestyle funded by one guy is actually funded by victimless buisness transactions as mine
3 that i nd to explain my self.'.

Having said that no im not a benin boy nor mad or whatever else u said and i most certaintly wont die in jail
What i sincerly nd is a dom acc with a MASTER CD emphasis mine and a extremely profitable transaction rises like a phoenix out of the ashes l8r luv ps how is ur car hunting going
Re: Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by etae(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ mark - Y not enter the bank and open one. I opened mine under 24hours
Re: Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by ladijaiye(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2010
Dear friends as advise go to your request bank and open whatever acct you need and stop asking ppl for dis kind of things, nairalanders are no mungu, and maga no need pay, cool embarassed undecided cheesy grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by chelseabmw(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2010
markmogul:

Chealsea darling i noticed that you replied all my little posts i normally dont bandy words with people online but i m going to reply you predicated on 3 assumptions
1 that you are probably fat and lonley and needing to take you mind off your routine and unfulfilling self service
2 that u dont reall y understand that your lifestyle funded by one guy is actually funded by victimless buisness transactions as mine
3 that i nd to explain my self.'.

Having said that no im not a benin boy nor mad or whatever else u said and i most certaintly wont die in jail
What i sincerly nd is a dom acc with a MASTER CD emphasis mine and a extremely profitable transaction rises like a phoenix out of the ashes l8r luv ps how is your car hunting going

Hey dude,welcome to the game.i don't think u know me but i will let u understand the kind of person i am.I NEVER GIVE UP

Dude ass like u don't deserve to live,do u want to know why?The answer is there in ur heart.Just to let u know,am not fat,lonely or jobless like ur mosquito infected head.Am working here with mobil nigeria o as u can see am not ur kind of person who rip white whitemen and women off their hard earned money.I can see ur stock market is moving fine but just be carefull the way u do ur things and always watch ur back becos u don't know who meant be watching you.Oloshi
Re: Intercontinental Bank Dom Acc Needed by chelseabmw(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2010
ladijaiye:

Dear friends as advise go to your request bank and open whatever acct you need and stop asking ppl for dis kind of things, nairalanders are no mungu, and maga no need pay, cool embarassed undecided cheesy grin

abeg nor mind the yahoo boy jare he think say we be maga.I blame opera free browsing.It not i don't think u will be here on nairaland posting junk

(1) (Reply)

Hi Call For Your Upvc Products! / 9jahotels.com: Nigeria's Online Hotelbooking Portal. / 3bedrm Duplex,finished With Fitted A.c,kitchen For Sale @ Idi-aba,luth,surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.