Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Make Money Online Publishing Books On Publishdrive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Publishing Books On Publishdrive (526 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing Books On Amazon In 2022 / Writing For Self-publishers On Amazon, D2D, Publishdrive Etc. / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Publishing Books On Publishdrive by craigkoel1989: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
The surest and most trusted Passive Way to Make money online is by writing books and selling online but the problem is that many of us do not know where to start and how to go about it, there are many of us that are familiar with kindle direct publishing and publish books there but we are not very familiar with other platforms and are thus minimizing sales as spreading your books on different platforms will help increase your earnings
Re: How To Make Money Online Publishing Books On Publishdrive by craigkoel1989: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
it is dangerous to publish only on amazon, you are limited to publish on amazon when you activate kdp select although you will be able to give out your books for five days out of 90 days and be able to get kemp reads, but gone are the days when giving away free books helped your book rank well as many have noticed that even after giving books away for free and even after increase in free download during this period sales fall flat to zero and even kemp read does not count much as 1 kemp is equal to 0.0043 which means you have to accumulate 1000kemp to get $4.3 which is very small
There are even times when amazon might ban your account without any fault of yours and thus all efforts will be lost if you have not been distributing your books elsewhere
Re: How To Make Money Online Publishing Books On Publishdrive by henrymidas: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thanks for this post, I will love to contact you. My WhatsApp number is 08140133655

(1) (Reply)

How I Rank Blogs On Google And Make Six Figure Monthly / How Building Amazon Of Africa Put Ex-jumia Boss On Interpol Most Wanted List / I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.