Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz (522 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by cash365(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
I need someone to teach me a profitable online biz. I am ready to teach nvest in it but it must be low cost start up biz and the person must be an expert in it and must have earned from it. Hit me up.[b][/b][left][/left]
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by moneyadulttube: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2019
check my signature
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
cash365:
I need someone to teach me a profitable online biz. I am ready to teach nvest in it but it must be low cost start up biz and the person must be an expert in it and must have earned from it. Hit me up.[b][/b][left][/left]

grin I can teach you how to buy and sell AdSense for a living man and also how to use it and earn money wink my training fee is 15k and if you can afford it then check my signature

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2019
moneyadulttube:
check my signature

How much will it cost me to have your set up grin plus how do you monitize these types of websites
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by cash365(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
snowxandria:

grin I can teach you how to buy and sell AdSense for a living man and also how to use it and earn money wink my training fee is 15k and if you can afford it then check my signature

How do I contact you . you can contact me with my number or you send me your number so I can call you.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by moneyadulttube: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
snowxandria:

How much will it cost me to have your set up grin plus how do you monitize these types of websites
CPA, pop ups, affiliate offers.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
moneyadulttube:

CPA, pop ups, affiliate offers.

How do you run the platform to popularity
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you are interested in ecommerce business, I can teach you about how to sell on Amazon as a non us resident from Nigeria.Although Nigeria is not among listed countries but I will show you how to register and get your seller account approved and also how you can order for products from suppliers from Chinese websites, how to list products on your online store,how to use payperclick ads to boost your sales on Amazon, how to create a payonneer account which you will need to cash your earnings,list of fast selling products you can sell right now to get mindblowing profits and many more.For more details you can WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me A Profitable Online Biz by CosmicJames(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
cash365:
There's a lot of genuine online business models that you can venture into.
But according to your requirement (low cost start up biz), I will suggest you go for Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) .
Is free to start with lot of learning curves.

Please don't contact me for training.
I'm won't have the chance to put you through now.

But you can check out this thread here on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy This Kind Of Shoes? / How I Started My Business With Just 1k Grow It Into Million / Julius Berger Records 173% Increase In Profit Before Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.