Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two (22133 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by fratermathy(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Emperornice:

I have been to everyone of the police station you mentioned

And they are all uncompleted buildings and mud houses? Thread carefully here...
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by oshe11: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Great Ogboru.

Thanks
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Emperornice: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Smile4daddy:

The people's General Great Ogboru. He's always a winner, he always win in every election in delta state.

Since 2001, he won against Chief Ibori 2001, he won against Uduaghan 2007, and he also won against Okowa 2015 but bcz of the PDP way in rigging election, they denied him of the seat.

But thank God he's now on the wining side and with the force of PMB, IG Idris and INEC,his victory is sure no doubt.

Is it by winning the primary school behind abraka general hospital, dat makes you a winner in a governorship election.bro dat dude ain't winning no governorship elections till he stops been a political prostitute like atiku
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Brightizy: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Emperornice:

Is it by winning the primary school behind abraka general hospital, dat makes you a winner in a governorship election.bro dat dude ain't winning no governorship elections till he stops been a political prostitute like atiku

his pride made him not to win when he contested with okowa, he would have been the flag bearer of the APC not that Otega...but hid pride made him lose to Okowa
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by IMASTEX: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2018
izuch:
Na ak47 be sofisticated weapon?

Police that can't even protect their office talk more of lives and property.
Imagine
Police closing by 6pm for security reasons. Lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by coputa(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Brightizy:
no weapon still federal government says they do spend billions on security, my question is where is all that money going to? Kai God help us in this county :'
My friend,na greed n corruption finish this country like this.
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Brightizy: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Smile4daddy:

The people's General Great Ogboru. He's always a winner, he always win in every election in delta state.

Since 2001, he won against Chief Ibori 2001, he won against Uduaghan 2007, and he also won against Okowa 2015 but bcz of the PDP way in rigging election, they denied him of the seat.

But thank God he's now on the wining side and withoru the force of PMB, IG Idris and INEC,his victory is sure no doubt.

because of his pride to do the right thing at the best time that why the people of abraka has be suffering for years they keep voting for him and PDP keep winning and abraka people keep suffering the next he would do to travel out abroad to wait for the next election.... my question is all this years what has this so called self claimed great Ogburo done personal for the people of abraka? angry
Smile4daddy:

But thank God he's now on the wining side and withoru the force of PMB, IG Idris and INEC,his victory is sure no doubt.

because of his pride to do the right thing at the best time that why the people of abraka has be suffering for years they keep voting for him and PDP keep winning and abraka people keep suffering the next he would do to travel out abroad to wait for the next election.... my question is all this years what has this so called self claimed great Ogburo done personal for the people of abraka?
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2018
stane007:
Gunmen who attacked a Delta police station in military uniforms, reportedly left two policemen dead and many others who were on duty at the time of the attack, injured.

Confirming the incident which occurred by 2a.m on Saturday, multiple sources alleged that many of those injured in the Delta Police Station, were in critical condition. It was gathered that the gunmen attack at Aboh Police Station in the Ndokwa East Local Government Area of Delta State, left the community in confusion. 

The police armoury was also broken into in the attack, and the suspected gunmen carted away ammunition and sophisticated weapons.

https://lailasnews.com/gunmen-attack-delta-police-station-kill-two/

lalasticlala

@ the bolded my foot.
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by inikamoze(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2018
shugaman01:
happy Independent my country people , we are doing it again today .....call or whatsapp now not be left out .

SHOW US YOUR WINNING TICKET WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF BRO
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Efewestern: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Emperornice:

First you made a useless statement that every police station in Delta state is trash except that of Asaba, now you are Attacking Ogboru.

Lemme not say whats on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Efewestern: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Brightizy:

because of his pride to do the right thing at the best time that why the people of abraka has be suffering for years they keep voting for him and PDP keep winning and abraka people keep suffering the next he would do to travel out abroad to wait for the next election.... my question is all this years what has this so called self claimed great Ogburo done personal for the people of abraka? angry

because of his pride to do the right thing at the best time that why the people of abraka has be suffering for years they keep voting for him and PDP keep winning and abraka people keep suffering the next he would do to travel out abroad to wait for the next election.... my question is all this years what has this so called self claimed great Ogburo done personal for the people of abraka?

Ask the average market woman in Abraka what he has done for them, attacking Ogboru won't stop people from loving him, even with the perceived marginalisation, Abraka is one of the fastest growing town in Delta state.

By doing the right thing, you mean supporting thieves in PDP?
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Diso60090(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
oshe11:
I don't have time for Stupidity.....

Fvck Off

Abeg keep your fvck with you na your own nobody need am
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by TeeSha(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Brightizy:
no weapon still federal government says they do spend billions on security, my question is where is all that money going to? Kai God help us in this county :'
When Buhari talks about security, it's almost always about the military. The Police is not well funded compared to the military. That's why the Army can afford "free medical outreach", because.....too much money.

What our leaders don't know is that, if they don't invest well in our Police (welfare and logistics), they'd be so ineffective that they'd even have to spend more when all hell breaks loose.
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hate cops! More police stations should be attacked and even blown up.
Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Auxtin85:
Nigeria police has no sophisticated weapons
Yes they don't, the only guns they have are those old model rifles that you see them walking around with.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Even in d station, dia it no SECURITY, must dey be carry what ever is don outside to dia station?
I know dis is no security in dis country, well it's said dat charity begins at home!
What is in dia blood is still what dey will show forth....
Ptcheeeeew!
INSECURITY FLYING LIKE DOVE....
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQUjKgdS0Q[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured) / Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.