Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi (22105 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / 39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by HonNL: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
The Ebonyi State Police Command, on Saturday, arrested a lecturer, Prof Felix Anyaegbunam, with the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old pupil, in the state (name withheld).

It was gathered the suspect who hails from Anambra State had sexually assaulted the victim for the past six months.

It was also gathered that the 12-year-old victim, a native of Ezza North Local Government Area of the state, lived in the suspect’s house with her father, who serves as his gateman.

A source, who spoke to PUNCH Metro, on condition of anonymity, said, “An alleged child violator, Felix Anyaegbunam, a professor of Geophysics working with Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, in Ebonyi State, is now in the police net. He is from Anambra state. His wife is also a professor at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and most of his children are Doctoral Degree holders according to research.

“A few days ago, a whistleblower brought a report against the professor leading to his arrest and detention yesterday by the police. He is being accused of constant sexual abuse on the 12-year-old daughter of his gateman. The victim is from Ezza North LGA of Ebonyi State. However, she has been rescued and is currently receiving proper medical examination/attention.:

In an interview with our correspondent, the victim narrated her experience while living with the suspect, adding that the lecturer assaulted her sexually for more than six months.

She said, “I was living in the village with my mother. My daddy brought me to live with Prof in Abakaliki. Since June this year, the Prof has been disturbing me. He always comes into my room and does what I don’t like.

“One day around 2aam, I ran to my father at the security house and told him that Prof was pressing my breast. My father told me to go back that he will talk with him in the morning. Sometimes, I will wake up and see myself naked.

“The other day, somebody was touching me at midnight. I woke up, put on the light and saw Prof lying on my bed naked. He tried to touch me but I slapped him and pushed him out of my room. I was crying.

“One day, I woke up and my bed was soaked with blood. I didn’t know what happened. I told my father in the morning but he didn’t do anything. He used to tell me that if I leave Prof’s house, who will pay my school fees? That is how the Prof has continued to disturb me until I told my aunty in the school because I don’t like that nonsense Prof is doing.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, in the state, Mrs Loveth Odah, confirmed the incident.

She added that the Commissioner of Police, Mr Aliyu Garba, had ordered a discreet investigation into the matter.

Mrs Odah said, “The suspect of the alleged case of rape is in Police custody now. The CP has ordered a discreet investigation into the matter, we are while awaiting the medical screening/report of the victim.”

PUNCH

3 Shares

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Mrkumareze(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
lipsrsealed professor of rape, what a shameful downfall shocked..I hope NGO takes up the case for a proper follow up

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Aufbauh(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor of Paedophile!
Sometimes I'm inclined to believed that this situation is spiritual as I've find it difficult to attribute it to casual sexual urge.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Baawaa(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
It was also gathered that the 12-year-old victim, a native of Ezza North Local Government Area of the state, lived in the suspect’s house with her father, who serves as his gateman.
When I read the story to this paragraph my heart break,poverty is not a good thing. If you read the story down the father of the little girl knows about it.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Deborah98(f): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Making mockery of his academic prowess and intelligence. Professor wey no fit get sense that one na professor. Beats my imagination whenever I see high profile people misbehave or do things that doesn't speak well for them. Of a truth devil and sin knows no qualification. Once they're determined to mess you and your career up, forgerrit you are a gonner.

34 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Akerele44(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Haaaaa...samankwe grin
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by tstx(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Death to all child molesters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Tunasco4u(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Have they removed his right scrotum and left eye yet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Just because of less than 10 minutes prvck rising, he brought everlasting disgrace to his family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by kennykruzmason: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Evil
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Mayng01(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor kwa
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by snoopz: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
What a disgrace
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by realstars: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Diceing with the future, and stamping foots on pesonal Dignity is the game of Lust, Greed, and Selfishness..
The father is also in thd game, because he has nothing to offer than to dwell in the arms of his slave master who want to live long fom the apples of the Future (female). His Evils Of The Past Is Heavy Enough To Bring Him Down. this is not the first victim.
we thank God her teacher is a good wistle blower.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by JavaScript90: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
shame on him. his professorship might be withdrawn and his reputation destroyed over the unclean vj of a 12 year old minor. let us assume that his wife is unavailable and he is sexually frustrated why don't he patronize hookers or better still fap? but he decided to take advantage of the poor condition of his gateman to defile his daughter many times. if this news is true then this man is a paedophile and deserves castration

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

6 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Olopode: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Omo Igbo too don dey rape minors

Oga o

8 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by thorpido(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Such a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by DropsMic(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor Onye nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Grace001: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
A whole professor…

When you see people like this in church or mosque you won’t know they are evil

It’s people like this you will see at the church on a reserved seat, with their hypocrite nature.

Shameless pedophile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Pppere: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Life imprisonment
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Acrofab: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Career that he laboured to build for years just gone down the drain just because of 12 year old puna.

Anyaegbulam means eyes should not kill me, but he allowed his eyes to kill him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by muheeb01(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Haaaa a whole professor....what could have attracted a small 12years old girl to a professor....you see we men needs to be careful,heard news of someone this morning that died of magun(thunderbolt) the fastest way to go up and down is through women....learn how to control your sexual urge and lust for women,prevention is better than cure....but make sure you still cure yourself tho

Check my signature and my profile for my work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Yitose: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Have they removed his right scrotum and left eye yet?
[/s]
Have they put a bullet into Buhari's head for ordering his soldiers to shoot unharmed protesters at lekki toll gate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Agricmoney(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
It's appalling

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
You mean a academic Professor or you want to say a Paedophille

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Hotzone(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Anyaegbunam=eye will not kill me

The father should also be arrested and prosecuted for negligence and conspiracy including aiding and abetting....we must get it right and squared!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by gambia(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor of rape indeed, he should be locked away.

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Boogyman557: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool Make una carry dis MANCHI JAZZ in my UNIT make I BLAST em BLOKOS with my old KALA. WTF MAN
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Yitose: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
This is bad

Very bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt / Islamic Scholar Attacked For Sharing Dog Meat In Kaduna / FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.