Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. (881 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To For Hustling Other Than USA / Traveling To Oman For Hustling Or Go Into Uber. / Which Country Is Best For Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by starbn(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2018
my people of the this wonderful forum.
let's talk about sychelles....I have heard of this island so much.
but I wonder why nairaland is not going there like any other African countries. I have a friend there and she told told me to visit her.
but I look at the pro cess involved,it requires alots money.
I'm intending to quite my job of 150k to relocate there.

please I need your matured response and resourceful information.
Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by ibrahimovic303: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Instead of Seychelles where your future will be uncertain, why not migrate to Europe or the Americas? If you are hell bent on going there, my brother look before you leap oh, you are earning decently to lead a good life in Nigeria, so analyze this thing carefully....People like us were on the streets of Lagos, jobless and penniless that was why we fled Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by starbn(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
ibrahimovic303:
Instead of Seychelles where your future will be uncertain, why not migrate to Europe or the Americas? If you are hell bent on going there, my brother look before you leap oh, you are earning decently to lead a good life in Nigeria, so analyze this thing carefully....People like us were on the streets of Lagos, jobless and penniless that was why we fled Nigeria.

my brother this why I came to this forum....
because many people are saying its a nice country.it's an island.but I'm looking at possibility of getting a good job equivalent or more higher to what I earn here.
I don't want to make mistake and regret at the end.
Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by ibrahimovic303: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
starbn:

my brother this why I came to this forum....
because many people are saying its a nice country.it's an island.but I'm looking at possibility of getting a good job equivalent or more higher to what I earn here.
I don't want to make mistake and regret at the end.

That place might just be perfect for tourism and not hustle...please if you must move, come to the Schengen area of Europe or better still, America, Canada or Australia...AT least I can beat my chest to say you will not regret the decision financial wise....even cleaners here have properties in Naija talk less of those with professional jobs or in demand skills
Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by starbn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
ibrahimovic303:

That place might just be perfect for tourism and not hustle...please if you must move, come to the Schengen area of Europe or better still, America, Canada or Australia...AT least I can beat my chest to say you will not regret the decision financial wise....even cleaners here have properties in Naija talk less of those with professional jobs or in demand skills

bro to get visa of this country is not on earth especially if one no strong ties in Nigeria.
most agent in Nigeria have make life unbearable to people who wish to go by them.

the reason I'm going there is to enable me to even migrate to another country.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Seychelles is more of a tourist destination than hustlers' pick. That's what most islands boast of to be honest. I don't think quitting a 150000 naira job to relocate to Seychelles is a rational decision.
This is totally my opinion <s>that doesn't count</s>.
Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by ibrahimovic303: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
starbn:

bro to get visa of this country is not on earth especially if one no strong ties in Nigeria.
most agent in Nigeria have make life unbearable to people who wish to go by them.

the reason I'm going there is to enable me to even migrate to another country.

Try to find out your chances of getting a job there, because you will not want to get there and then deplete your savings while trying to get to another destination...my advice is to go through the school channel, if you have some decent savings, explore these countries properly: Germany, Finland, Iceland and Estonia...I think I have met a sizeable number of Nigerians doing very well on even menial jobs in Scandanavia
Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by starbn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
ibrahimovic303:

Try to find out your chances of getting a job there, because you will not want to get there and then deplete your savings while trying to get to another destination...my advice is to go through the school channel, if you have some decent savings, explore these countries properly: Germany, Finland, Iceland and Estonia...I think I have met a sizeable number of Nigerians doing very well on even menial jobs in Scandanavia

thank you bro....nice having you here.
if we can go off here.
like chat on whatsap,have alot more to tell you.
Re: Tell Us The Good Side And Bad Side Of Travelling To Sychelles For Hustling. by starbn(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Awka Is Fast Developing Into A Modern City / Has Canadian Embassy Start To Issue Visa Since October? / US Resumes No-interview Process For Nigerians Seeking Visa Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.