Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States (49257 Views)

Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States / Boko Haram Attacks Christian-Majority Communities In Borno & Adamawa States / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by QuietHammer(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2018
grin
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Exwizard: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2018
I smell anxiety
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Abeyjide: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2018
hmm
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Biodun556(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

That's definitely not the reason it was postponed.

APC Lagos, as headed by Tinubu are still unsure if they aren't shooting themselves in the foot as it concerns Ambode v Sanwolu.

I still repeat, however this goes, Tinubu will still be seen as the biggest loser because Ambode won't take the fall without a fight.

From his body language he will fight tooth and nail. They should have resolved the issue amicably instead of gang up against the governor.

2 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by hizzyg: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
This is absolutely false news. Lagos primaries wasn't postponed sir.
Limitednow:

https://www.ngpolitics.com/again-apc-shifts-governorship-primaries-for-lagos-2-other-states/
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by martowskin1(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

APC Lagos, as headed by Tinubu are still unsure if they aren't shooting themselves in the foot as it concerns Ambode v Sanwolu.

I still repeat, however this goes, Tinubu will still be seen as the biggest loser because Ambode won't take the fall without a fight.

If anything they should have learnt yesterday, ambode would do more arm when he finally confirmed all is lost.....

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by REDshouse(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Inconclusive dates

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Donshegxy10(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

you got it all wrong, you think tinubu and his people are scared of ambode, which ambode is it the one that won't be voting abi who, he doesn't have a membership card but a membership slip.
all in all I don't see ambode making any headway.

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by eneyoduke(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Issokay
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Hemdy4jazz:
Yes I know, gullible blind folks can only impress with governor Ambode, this dude do nothing.
Let me tell you all if you see any government that center his core project around road infrastructure, that government is irresponsible. There are many critical sectors to touch. But our governor would continue to build road and bust stop for the high service and perhap, the only clever way to siphon public found.

Let me educate you more.

Ilubinrin housing project comes to my mind. I list more expected that our governor would build more than what Fashola started but Ambo not only neglected this project, he sent the contractors away and if not Ooni intervention as a client to the contractors more business owners would have been in there grave now.

Another bad governance perpetrated by Ambode is issue of cardiac center in gbagada general hospital. Fashola started hospital revolution across LGA in Lagos state, Built category C hospital in these LGA Back to general hospital in gbagada, cardiac center is one of the promising project in this GGH. Fashola invested heavily in people's health care. Not only built befitting structure to this hospital but constructed concrete road network that start from inside the hospital to Medina estate to the end point along oshodi expressway. Only God knows what happened and the whole system stopped working after the commission. This might have been a short coming by Fashola himself, I expected Ambode to see into this problem. Despite several calling, our governor did not listen a bit.

Light Rail Gauge is another example. I know this is where most of our people from the other side reside. As a responsible governor and flag bearer agent of APC I expect Ambo to champion this course not only to regain dwindling APC supporter in that axis but for the love of humanity. People are suffering from traffic in this area. Oga Ambode didn't commit enough to this project for the reason only himself understand.

In conclusion, I feel the arrogance of our governor have something to do with settling a score with Fashola. It is no longer a news that Fashola fired this dude for financial mismanagement when he was account general in Lagos state and this is the reason why he doesn't want to touch any of Fashola uncompleted project. I have never see a governor that is arrogant dump and selfish like this dude call Ambode

oga carry your bedroom analysis to your paymasters! we are wiser

16 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by gaby(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
martowskin1:

If anything they should have learnt yesterday, ambode would do more arm when he finally confirmed all is lost.....

Ofcourse...he is emboldened because of the much he knows and that's enough to put Tinubu on his toes while forcing him into a rethink plus the pressure from Abuja.

Interesting times I see...

2 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Pray(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2018
They should not use their yeye primary to cause traffic on Tuesday o.. Awon werey.

6 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Kitanadex(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2018
tayo4ng:
Thursday is just by the corner
Are talking about Lagos or Adamawa and Enugu?
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by gaby(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2018
Donshegxy10:

you got it all wrong, you think tinubu and his people are scared of ambode, which ambode is it the one that won't be voting abi who, he doesn't have a membership card but a membership slip.
all in all I don't see ambode making any headway.

Okay bro...

Whether Ambode votes or not, keep watch.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by gaby(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Biodun556:

From his body language he will fight tooth and nail. They should have resolved the issue amicably instead of gang up against the governor.

Of course, he'd see himself as one with nothing to lose any more and activate the spoiler mode.

6 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Ajibel(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Hemdy4jazz:
Yes I know, gullible blind folks can only impress with governor Ambode, this dude do nothing.
Let me tell you all if you see any government that center his core project around road infrastructure, that government is irresponsible. There are many critical sectors to touch. But our governor would continue to build road and bust stop for the high service and perhap, the only clever way to siphon public found.

Let me educate you more.

Ilubinrin housing project comes to my mind. I list more expected that our governor would build more than what Fashola started but Ambo not only neglected this project, he sent the contractors away and if not Ooni intervention as a client to the contractors more business owners would have been in there grave now.

Another bad governance perpetrated by Ambode is issue of cardiac center in gbagada general hospital. Fashola started hospital revolution across LGA in Lagos state, Built category C hospital in these LGA Back to general hospital in gbagada, cardiac center is one of the promising project in this GGH. Fashola invested heavily in people's health care. Not only built befitting structure to this hospital but constructed concrete road network that start from inside the hospital to Medina estate to the end point along oshodi expressway. Only God knows what happened and the whole system stopped working after the commission. This might have been a short coming by Fashola himself, I expected Ambode to see into this problem. Despite several calling, our governor did not listen a bit.

Light Rail Gauge is another example. I know this is where most of our people from the other side reside. As a responsible governor and flag bearer agent of APC I expect Ambo to champion this course not only to regain dwindling APC supporter in that axis but for the love of humanity. People are suffering from traffic in this area. Oga Ambode didn't commit enough to this project for the reason only himself understand.

In conclusion, I feel the arrogance of our governor have something to do with settling a score with Fashola. It is no longer a news that Fashola fired this dude for financial mismanagement when he was account general in Lagos state and this is the reason why he doesn't want to touch any of Fashola uncompleted project. I have never see a governor that is arrogant dump and selfish like this dude call Ambode

Are you also aware sir that Ambode sacked some executive secretaries in Lagos state for acknowledging Fashola as his predecessor during a public function in Lagos?

This same man awarded contracts to remove Fashola's Eko o Ni baje beautification and replace with his Itesiwaju eko.

He also demolished some statues and bus stops Fashola built and rebuilt another one.

Such waste of public funds just because of your beef with your predecessor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by miqos02(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Lol
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by kYjelly2: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2018
Hemdy4jazz:

Let me educate you more.

Well, according to Google Maps, Ambode has drastically reduced traffic along the lekki-epe expressway by converting those useless roundabouts to traffic lights.

Now from Phase 1 to VGC/AJah is considerably shorter than when it was just roundabouts and the traffic at Jakande used to be present sometimes up till even 11pm.

10 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by KingKingKing: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Guys it has not been postponed!
I have my sources...
they still await confirmation from Abuja
MYND44 do d needful
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Shifted again
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by miqos02(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2018
I am not a supporter of ambode but the Lagos APC did not managed the situation well enough.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2018
This ppl are just distracting us with there nonsene aims and objectives.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Themandator: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Make una leave lags, for Tinubu, for now . All this fine tuning of strategy to take over the state by Abuja no go easily work now wey the thing don reach ground.

Limitednow:

https://www.ngpolitics.com/again-apc-shifts-governorship-primaries-for-lagos-2-other-states/
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by statusquoante: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Themandator:

Make una leave lags, for Tinubu, for now . All this fine tuning of strategy to take over the state by Abuja no go easily work now wey the thing don reach ground.

Tinubu is about to be politically decimated.
Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by laytoshtwo: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
meolaniyi:
APC IS JUST SCARED OF THE JOKER PDP MIGHT TABLE IN CASE AMBODE LOOSES.
TINUBU I THINK IS LOOKING FOR A WINDOW TO RECONCILE WITH THE GOVERNOR
BC ALL ODDS SEEM TO BE AGAINST HIM. SHOULD AMBODE COME OUT VICTORIOUS,
TINUBU WILL LOOSE RELEVANCE IN LAGOS STATE

Reconcile with who? He can be impeached tomorrow morning,or they use OSUN formula for him grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
I enjoy the way they are messing with Tinubu. The Apc at the centre postpone the primary few hours after he released a numbered epistle saying the primary will go on today as scheduled. They are indirectly telling him he ain't shiiii no more grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Themandator: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2018
What if they announce the sack of the state exco and grab some of the state assembly men and quarter them in efccc until they deny ever knowing Tinubu

statusquoante:

Tinubu is about to politically decimated.
Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Andrewkinggg: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Looks like the National leaders of the party are fighting for Ambode's head....

In any case I want Ambode to lose the APC ticket so he becomes the 'omisore' for PDP in the next election.

2019 will be so interesting for Lagosians
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Fabulous100: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
This game is really getting interesting, APC postponed the primary till today and PDP shifted theirs too. PDP waiting for the outcome of APC primary before conducting theirs so that they can take advantage of the outcome of APC primary as potential fall out between Ambode and and Sanwo-olu seems unpreventable.
I guess this is one of the reasons APC decides to shift the primary again to make sure PDP has a flag bearer today to prevent possible defection of Ambode to PDP so that they don't have to use play the last card which is possible impeachment. I won't be amazed if PDP announce the postponement of their Lagos state governorship primary any moment from now. It's really a game of chess.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by statusquoante: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Themandator:
What if they announce the sack of the state exco and grab some of the state assembly men and quarter them in efccc until they deny ever knowing Tinubu

We are on the same page.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.