Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States (49276 Views)

Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States / Boko Haram Attacks Christian-Majority Communities In Borno & Adamawa States / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Themandator: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Reconcile with who? He can be impeached tomorrow morning,or they use OSUN formula for him grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osun formula when the man in charge of the security (Buhari) is with ambode

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by PUSSYBOY2: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2018
statusquoante:

Tinubu is about to politically decimated.
Sorry!
you must be new in Lagos Politics. You think Lagos is only about Tinubu? The Mandate group controls Lagos politics even without Tinubu moving an inch from his bedroom those Mandate group will get the job done. Tinubu thrives under difficult circumstances, the man has always been an opposition

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Butoneday2(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2018
All this shifts shifts I think they're looking for a way to reconcilled with Ambo. shocked shocked
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by KingKingKing: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2018
confirned! It has been Postponed Mynd44
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by PUSSYBOY2: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Themandator:

Osun formula when the man in charge of the security (Buhari) is with ambode
who told u Buhari is with Ambode? Were is your proof that Buhari said so. Buhari surely needs the SW vote for next year election he will support Tinubu's Mandate group so as to get the SW vote next year. This is politics bro

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Fabulous100: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Fabulous100:
This game is really getting interesting, APC postponed the primary till today and PDP shifted theirs too. PDP waiting for the outcome of APC primary before conducting theirs so that they can take advantage of the outcome of APC primary as potential fall out between Ambode and and Sanwo-olu seems unpreventable.
I guess this is one of the reasons APC decides to shift the primary again to make sure PDP has a flag bearer today to prevent possible defection of Ambode to PDP so that they don't have to use play the last card which is possible impeachment. I won't be amazed if PDP announce the postponement of their Lagos state governorship primary any moment from now. It's really a game of chess.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by klax(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Nemesis001:
Confusions in the enemy camp grin

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians

Are these the names of new Lagos governorship aspirant I saw Seunmsg is that same Seun Osewa or someone else? Just want to know.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by DaddyNimo(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Hemdy4jazz:
Yes I know, gullible blind folks can only impress with governor Ambode, this dude do nothing.
Let me tell you all if you see any government that center his core project around road infrastructure, that government is irresponsible. There are many critical sectors to touch. But our governor would continue to build road and bust stop for the high service and perhap, the only clever way to siphon public found.

Let me educate you more.

Ilubinrin housing project comes to my mind. I list more expected that our governor would build more than what Fashola started but Ambo not only neglected this project, he sent the contractors away and if not Ooni intervention as a client to the contractors more business owners would have been in there grave now.

Another bad governance perpetrated by Ambode is issue of cardiac center in gbagada general hospital. Fashola started hospital revolution across LGA in Lagos state, Built category C hospital in these LGA Back to general hospital in gbagada, cardiac center is one of the promising project in this GGH. Fashola invested heavily in people's health care. Not only built befitting structure to this hospital but constructed concrete road network that start from inside the hospital to Medina estate to the end point along oshodi expressway. Only God knows what happened and the whole system stopped working after the commission. This might have been a short coming by Fashola himself, I expected Ambode to see into this problem. Despite several calling, our governor did not listen a bit.

Light Rail Gauge is another example. I know this is where most of our people from the other side reside. As a responsible governor and flag bearer agent of APC I expect Ambo to champion this course not only to regain dwindling APC supporter in that axis but for the love of humanity. People are suffering from traffic in this area. Oga Ambode didn't commit enough to this project for the reason only himself understand.

In conclusion, I feel the arrogance of our governor have something to do with settling a score with Fashola. It is no longer a news that Fashola fired this dude for financial mismanagement when he was account general in Lagos state and this is the reason why he doesn't want to touch any of Fashola uncompleted project. I have never see a governor that is arrogant dump and selfish like this dude call Ambode
with all due respect, I'm of the opinion that you urgently need to see a shrink...i doubt your brain is functioning well.

2 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by scopusng(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=PUSSYBOY2 post=71679576] you must be new in Lagos Politics. You think Lagos is only about Tinubu? The Mandate group controls Lagos politics even without Tinubu moving an inch from his bedroom those Mandate group will get the job done. Tinubu thrives under difficult circumstances, the man has always been an opposition[/quo

U should be ashamed of ur sef bro.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by OgogoroNo2: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Hehehe wahala dey, keep on changing date here and there.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Duru009(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2018
If Ambode wins the primary, Tinubu is finish !!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Themandator: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Osun election proofs that Tinubu needs Buhari more than Buhari needs him. But for Buhari police, PDP would have overrun Tinubu , his mandate group leader, the current governor of Osun State and eight sitting governors that were physically present to lend support to his candidate in that election

PUSSYBOY2:
who told u Buhari is with Ambode? Were is your proof that Buhari said so. Buhari surely needs the SW vote for next year election he will support Tinubu's Mandate group so as to get the SW vote next year. This is politics bro

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Tommorrow Never Dies..It Shall Come To Pass
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by henrysam(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2018
This is not the kind of party ruling Nigeria. Candidly, naija has been so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by RichDad1(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Check my post. I predicted earlier that APC will shift the Lagos primary. I am sitting back enjoying the game of chess between APC and PDP and the game between Tinubu block and Ambode block..... I want to see if INEC will shift the deadline for the conclusion of primaries. Useless politicians. Confused INEC and mumuric supporters
You’re absolutely correct. I vividly remember your predictions. smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by dROC1: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2018
kYjelly2:

Well, according to Google Maps, Ambode has drastically reduced traffic along the lekki-epe expressway by converting those useless roundabouts to traffic lights.

Now from Phase 1 to VGC/AJah is considerably shorter than when it was just roundabouts and the traffic at Jakande used to be present sometimes up till even 11pm.

While I commend him for the roundabout initiative, it was 2 years ago but he hasn't much in the way of traffic management in the lekki ajah corridor. Last week, I spent 6 hours to and fro from Ajah to VI daily. The traffic originating from Ajah bus stop is unbearable and spans all the way to Chevron tollgate in the evenings as LASTMA officials just standby and let Ajah traffic fester both ways ( I wonder if Ambode also offended LASTMA). The difference was clear back in June when same officials enforced no road side parking for bus drivers.

People living in that axis and beyond are truly suffering and smiling with a single road in and out of the axis, pot holes on the roads, terrible traffic and yet nothing is being done. He built beautiful Jubilee bridge yet no impact is being felt due to poor traffic management.

During Fashola's era, he would instruct all estates to open their gates till 10PM for access to cars in order to ease the burden of traffic on the major roads. Fashola was quite an environmentalist. Smoking vehicles were not allowed on the roads neither was burning of refuse allowed in Lagos. Where is LASPARK today?

May the best candidate win but let's have a working Lagos at the end of the day.

5 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by AreaFada2: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2018
meolaniyi:
APC IS JUST SCARED OF THE JOKER PDP MIGHT TABLE IN CASE AMBODE LOOSES.
TINUBU I THINK IS LOOKING FOR A WINDOW TO RECONCILE WITH THE GOVERNOR
BC ALL ODDS SEEM TO BE AGAINST HIM. SHOULD AMBODE COME OUT VICTORIOUS,
TINUBU WILL LOOSE RELEVANCE IN LAGOS STATE

I think BUHARI is prevailing on Tinubu to control his boys. FG know that removing a governor doing a decent a job will reflect badly on APC. But the Rubicon has been crossed already. I cannot see how Tinubu can save face if Ambode is allowed to win. Ambode will still remember that Tinubu did it against his will.

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Ategberoson(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2018
if I had to choose. I would have loved to choose Hamzat. he was the brain behind fashola rapid development in Lagos as his commissioner for works

the guy really have eyes for design. I learnt he's an architect

4 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Gap2020(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
you must be new in Lagos Politics. You think Lagos is only about Tinubu? The Mandate group controls Lagos politics even without Tinubu moving an inch from his bedroom those Mandate group will get the job done. Tinubu thrives under difficult circumstances, the man has always been an opposition
Stop all these you're new in Lagos, are you telling me that Tinubu will hold Lagos forever. They should conduct the primary. The President vote is at stakes now. Try to see beyond now and the primary election. Ambode is going to Omisore APC and seal up the house of assembly with their own members'' Money politics "

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by oluwasegun007(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2018
and the game of thrones continues....lol

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2018
adamawa own still open. Any candidate may win but not bindow. Bindow should just go and rest. But whoever the present should know that fintir will beat him.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by SarakiBukola: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:
I enjoy the way they are messing with Tinubu. The Apc at the centre postpone the primary few hours after he released a numbered epistle saying the primary will go on today as scheduled. They are indirectly telling him he ain't shiiii no more grin

Eyah. No wonder you have such a grown-up moniker.

Didn't the same party say exactly the same thing - holding the primaries on October 1?

No wonder you registered using an email and decided to choose such a name. Flat..heads often have no brains tongue
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by erinalex: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Drabeey:
Let them keep shifting, Ambode we trust and Sanwo-olu we don't know!

I'm a card carrying..... We Lagosians say no to imposition and favouritism from the hierarchies of APC. we say NO to politics without grassroot involvement!

Now I see why Nigeria is just this way it is!
Can anyone please tell me the way out of this place?

You come out here to defend Ambode and why he should be given a second term, yet no one listened. He kept pushing harder to get the nomination, yet they all kept adamant as if he stole their left kidney. He has done his worst and just issued a stern warning to us why l sanwo olu shouldn't be accepted, wait have we even asked why 'jagaban' prefared this guy with his 'mental case'? No, no one cares, but we are easy to tern him a loser because he said the truth!

He shook a table that is sacred, right? Was that his sin?

You guys should please encourage his courage to even shook the table, most people said earlier that he is a coward, I think he just showed he isn't!

They won't shift it more than thursday, we are ready!

AMBODE or just allow someone else, not that 'Lunatic'

Drabeey was HERE
so u now know Ambode? When Tinubu brought him out 4 yrs ago,u were all against Ambode. Suddenly u now love him? You know what? U don't like Ambode. The truth is that,your preoccupation is to always go against Jagaban. If by 2023, Tinubu go against Shawo Olu, u will again act as if ,u love shawl.
Your major problems and headache is Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by DMerciful(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2018
PDP has already postponed theirs indefinitely last time
Fabulous100:
This game is really getting interesting, APC postponed the primary till today and PDP shifted theirs too. PDP waiting for the outcome of APC primary before conducting theirs so that they can take advantage of the outcome of APC primary as potential fall out between Ambode and and Sanwo-olu seems unpreventable.
I guess this is one of the reasons APC decides to shift the primary again to make sure PDP has a flag bearer today to prevent possible defection of Ambode to PDP so that they don't have to use play the last card which is possible impeachment. I won't be amazed if PDP announce the postponement of their Lagos state governorship primary any moment from now. It's really a game of chess.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by zone51: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Check my post. I predicted earlier that APC will shift the Lagos primary.

So, wetin you gain? undecided
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by shegra58: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2018
meolaniyi:
IPOB Analysis smiley
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Hemdy4jazz: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Don't get it twisted. I am not impress with all this bus stop things. Spread your performance across other sectors like hosing project, healthcare, youth empowerment and sports. Education is another area our governor did not touch.
Take this from me, Lagos is mega city. Research conducted several times using numerical tools like finite element showed traffic in mega city can never be eleminated. You can only reduce it.

kYjelly2:

Well, according to Google Maps, Ambode has drastically reduced traffic along the lekki-epe expressway by converting those useless roundabouts to traffic lights.

Now from Phase 1 to VGC/AJah is considerably shorter than when it was just roundabouts and the traffic at Jakande used to be present sometimes up till even 11pm.

1 Like

Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Alariiwo: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode might end up winning the ticket from the look of things..

Whichever one, itesiwaju ilu Eko lo je wa logun
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Ralphlauren(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2018
meolaniyi:
TINUBU WILL [b]LOOSE [/b]RELEVANCE IN LAGOS STATE

olodo.

it is 'lose' and not 'loose'
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Hemdy4jazz: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:

with all due respect, I'm of the opinion that you urgently need to see a shrink...i doubt your brain is functioning well.

I know your type. Kids flock here.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by jogojogo: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2018
meolaniyi:

This is really not the best time to be a Tinubu.
Re: APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Rumicarter:
This APC sef is mad.

All their members belongs to the Science Students Kosewe Kosegbo alumni association cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.