Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary (25903 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Kreamie(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2018
What did you say? I’m selectively deaf to you oral bants.
Okeji:
How can u hear or understand a word when ur brain and soul is already been stationed n remote to hate, whereby whatever is coming from d president or his allies irritates u except if it is a bad news which u can b happy n masturbates upon......Citizen of hates!!
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by otunde527: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Hope its a lifeful comments

Check my Ziggy to get your rmb @ #48
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Ganzagangan: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
ACHILLES45:

claptrap

You are a dishonored one.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by kollinpowel(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Hate him or love him, this is our president till 2023 , so learn to deal with that and stop constituting nuisance on social media.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Jexyme(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Ganzagangan: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Says a yoruba muslim /Tinubu slave or almaijiri from the north. I just know u must be one of the two. Dull psychologically brainwashed enslaved set of slowpokes.

You are highly dishonored, you are infact vermin scat!
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Glink2018(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Rhetoric as usual.

Pungent smelling development
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Smazlexander: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Ladies And Gents Lets Give Our President A Round Of Applause........I Need To Say Great Speech.......But The School Feeding Program Is Something I Have Not Seen......The Fight Against Corruption Is Basically A Join Us Or Take The whip Poo Scheme.......And The President Is An ajala The Traveller.....Anyways God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Ganzagangan:
God bless Nigeria God bless PMB.
Sai baba.
shut that your dirty mouth!
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by sunnyphem(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2018
hmm

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by id911(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Double194:
I actually took time to read it all and I can tell you emphatically that this is the flatest and most generic Independence speech ever.
There was nothing, not one thing that could provoke rational thought on that speech.
I campaigned and voted this man but now I am very very sure I made a huge mistake in 2015.

Please still campaign and vote for him, I even prefer him as our life time President! Some people are educated but lack common sense. Don't call me GEJ fan because I never supported him. Having the useless Buhari as Nigerian President is the greatest injustice your guys have done to this country. I can even vote for Tinubu but not this empty headed thing called Buhari. Spits!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by IMASTEX: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2018
rafindo:
At the end of the 23 paragraph the old man virtually said nothing but nonsense. A recycled speech with no substance, well that what we get when we allow tribalism and religion to think for us.
Seconded
Sometimes I wonder how people hear him when he speaks.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Olatundextd(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2018
OK am going somewhere please..I don't have your time oldssssssss
[img]https://i./FH20.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Ganzagangan:

You are highly dishonored, you are infact vermin scat!
Go and fix your slavery instinct first, maybe then, your words will have meaning. Did they use slavery to swear for you people? Why are you destined to always asslick those who oppress you? I refuse slavery. I hate it!
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Just2endowed2(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Bullshit... He should take the speech and stuff it
into Aisha's pvssy...

Then dip it into yusuf's ass...

And Zhara's mouth...

Then we can talk... Fvcking retarded president

If u listen to the speech, it was like he was tired and exhausted. So many wrong pronunciation of English word. I couldn't even comprehend what he was saying.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by airprinz(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Inconclusive speech!! Fvck PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by jaywhoco(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2018
abeg make una no vex ooo...

If you can honestly let this man run your small business center put up your hand...

just thinking mbok
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Ofeh2(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Mtcheww.... @58 we no get light grin e good sha I no watch lifeless man give lifeless speech to lifeless country... as the returning officer declare this speech and this independence in conclusive undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by LucemFerre: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Meanwhile we never even get light today. Independence indeed.
Nigeria is like a child who leaves it's father's house before it was old enough to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by computerglobal(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2018
Hades2016:
Ok Mr dullard ... Nigeria Independence Day no electricity, no good road , no job for the youths nothing is working in the country our leaders are corrupt, truly Nigeria is great indeed

grin
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by IkweP(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Its Alright...
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Strech(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2018
Ganzagangan:
God bless Nigeria God bless PMB.
Sai baba.
when will YOU ever GROW?
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Talk2DLandlord: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
madridguy:
Thank you Sai Baba. I wish you a memorable independence celebration
If you were here in Jos when they shot and killed many people in attempts to diminish the locals, or maybe if someone just shot you dead maybe you will realize that your responses on this forum disgust..... where is your SOUL you are so selfish and think everything around you is just politics and SAI BABA chant. Get a life or better still go to hell and say me hi to lucifer. People are dying here and all your masters and teachers taught you is SAI BABA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Justinah4real(f): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
God bless Mr. President.

I hope a formidable and honest candidate, with a good plan for economic progress and national development, replaces u in d coming election.
But from the look of things, it's safe if I say there's none for now.

Continue till 2023 sir.

Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by Lipscomb(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2018
May God continue strengthen Nigeria and deliver us from bad leadership.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by buJu234: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Let's call a spade a spade, let's stop all these spiritual gimmicks and big big grammar, let's face the fact.

Statistics have it that 1 out of every 5 black people you see in the western world is a Nigerian, these are the people that are making wave in the black community in the western world. And they are all 99.9% from and given birth to in southern Nigeria (SW,SE, SS).

If these guys can do well in other people's countries why can they do well here? Reason being the quota system (that's destroys creativity ) will never allow them. and this system is controlled by the Northern Nigeria leaders.

whether you like it or not Nigeria is controlled by northern Nigeria, which means if northern Nigeria is not ok, the nation as a whole will not.
Expect for what we are seeing today where southern Nigeria is far developed that northern Nigeria.
Why because southern Nigeria encourages everyone to think for himself, attend school, very little quota systems.

Let the Northern Nigeria leaders change their leadership style from selective quota system to an inclusive democratic Islamic system like United Arab Emirates, Qatar and what the newly Saudi Arabia crown prince is doing to Saudi Arabia now.

Not the leadership system of the Pakistani, Yemeni , old Saudi Arabia Islamic government, that favour's only a few.

What happened to the Alimajeri schools that Past President Jonathan built? Inside those Alimajeri boys lies the future billionaires, captain of industry, that can change Northern Nigeria.

You call some states educational disadvantage, giving them low Jamb marks to enter into university, where by killing their brain power. That's why its hard for them to succeed in private enterprise ( every country grows on private enterprise not government funded enterprise ) that involves heavy competition, they only succed on monopoly and government favours. These can't help them become a global brand. Because all global brands must face tough competitions, the world is a global village.

Every developed country has developed based on the development of the people, human resources not natural resources.

That's why with all the crude oil in Saudi Arabia it can't be compared with Israel that has zero oil deposits.

Until the northern Nigeria leadership change from quota system to full human development for all northern people, where everyone is equal, has 100% right to school, where birth control is put in place, where Islamic teaching that said u can only marry more than one wife IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT!!.
Where making sure that the educational budget is higher than going to Mecca budgets etc.

Until these happen, the development of Nigeria as a whole will not be there.

If you check, the statistics, All the poverty, sicknesses indices are very high in northern Nigeria compare to the south.

Today the GDP that made Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa, over 90% of the Non Oil sectors are controlled by southern Nigeria. Is it Nollywood, Music, creative arts, banking, services etc.

These 're what you get when everyone is allowed to think for himself and given opportunity to succeed in respective of your religious view.

Get this, if you allow a person to develop his brain during his youthful days, when difficult times come in his adulthood, he will devise a positive solution but when you give a person too much waivers during his youthful days, where by making his brain power ineffective, when he faces problem in his adulthood, he will devise negative solutions like depression, suicide bombing etc.

Since 1967, northern Nigeria has been controlling the leadership of Nigeria (directly / indirectly ), yet the region is the poorest of all the regions. Why?? leadership systems.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by milanseedorf(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2018
And the dullard didn't say anything about minimum wage
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by smileyoo: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2018
thesolutions:
Story. So they didn't brief him on what is going on in Jos.
bubu's kinsmen terrorists 're the ones doing the killings and you expect him to speak about it. its impossible. bubu, as an un-repentant bigot, don't give a damn.
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by wildernessVoice: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Is it true that Zarah and Kyari are members of NNPC board, Bichi has taken over as DSS DG...?
Re: Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary by micflo28(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2018
We are not ripe for independence. Are we celebrating the numerous killings or the wanton hunger and poverty or the overwhelming unemployment as seen with frsc recruitment where over 150,000 jostled for 4000 position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.