Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It (735 Views)

I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / Canadian Visa: How A Simple Letter Can Make Your Application Successful / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It by Exwizard: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2018
She's has been longing to visit America, she has never traveled out of the country, most times she tried, she end up falling into scam or novice processing the document.
Her long time brother has now contacted her that he will send her an invitation letter, now what happen here is that we wish to do the processing ourselves, she has obtained her passport.

What are the necessary steps after the arrival of the invitation letter?
Like how much could she be expecting to spend on the visa processing?
Mind you she's going for visiting at first with the intention of doing some casual work if available.

Pls I need help on how to go about it.
Re: My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It by Yambee: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Goodluck.
Re: My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It by Mercyflyworld1: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
The Passport is a good first step. She has to go ahead and pay for her visa fee with the help of the Passport which is 57600 then she will need to get her documents processed

(1) (Reply)

Fake News. South Africa, Kenya, Cameroon Now Get Visa Free Travel To America / Lost International Passport / How To Get To Ogudu From Ijora Or Boundary Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.