Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

what locals to get yams and garri at cheap rates in benue state - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / what locals to get yams and garri at cheap rates in benue state (752 Views)

Quick Steps To Grow Yams In Sacks For Harvest Within 6-8 Months / Rice And Garri Sack Printing / Yams And Potatoes Now Available For Supply In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what locals to get yams and garri at cheap rates in benue state by Kenturkey048(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2018
I presently serve in Benue state.
I av always have intention of doing yam and garri business while serving..
please farmers in the house I want to know the locals in Benue state to get yams at very cheap price and also the cost of transportation from Makurdi to the said locals.
Re: what locals to get yams and garri at cheap rates in benue state by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Kenturkey048:
I presently serve in Benue state.
I av always have intention of doing yam and garri business why serving..
please farmers in the house I want to know the locals in Benue state to get yams at very cheap price and also the cost of transportation from Makurdi to the said locals.

"why serving"? And you said you are a corper abi?
Re: what locals to get yams and garri at cheap rates in benue state by Kenturkey048(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2018
iAudio:

"why serving"? And you said you are a corper abi?
oga its a typo error.
"while serving".Na question i ask so na answers I need not corrections..comprehend and ignore the mistakes please..me i dont have power.

(1) (Reply)

Contact For A Shea Butter Production Person In Saki Oyo State / Lockdown Delivery:frozen Chicken And Eggs In Bulk For Sale. / Pepper Farming The New Gold Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.