Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison (64552 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Austema(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
F
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by themonk(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by tiwiex(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
SternProphet:
My problem is with idiots who argue that youth is everything and the complain when they see evidence that too much youth and youthfulness sometimes undermine the dignity of office

Still trying to get the fuss of him being in a picture with shirtless men in the midst of a natural disaster.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by arixsto2(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
As for me, that Is my president �

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmmmm..... Abeg I prefer our lifeless president to this French Presido but if has a good prove that his stupidity can raise French economy then he is a goal.....
Buhari come and see France lazy youths hugging their president
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
lol those boys no send. this is the new kind of black men we need for black people to progress in the world. black men with a superior ruling class mentality. they see the french presido as nobody lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by tgmservice: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Seems buhari has infected macron with lifeless disease
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by israelmao(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Winning youths requires you to be like one of them.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Purplehyde(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is simply a gesture to portray his level of humility. Human beings sha
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Constantiney: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
SternProphet:
My problem is with idiots who argue that youth is everything and the complain when they see evidence that too much youth and youthfulness sometimes undermine the dignity of office

Shut up.
The 'dignity of office' as per your definition, was created by who? The old folks of course, since its time for a young president, its time for a new definition of 'dignity' of office which according to what I'm seeing, is humbleness.

Both governorship aspirants in Oyo state's major parties are youth, gradually the youths are taking over.
Deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Libkid(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Righteousness89:
I hv come to observe some persons do not know the Meaning of certain signs that they display...

Many hv watched and seen certain people put up such signs and they copy them...

Certain signals get the doers spirtually confined!

WE DECLARE GOD'S INTERVENTION IN THE WORLD.. WE Subdue That The anti-christ and his agents from carrying out their enterprises..
In JESUS NAME.... AMEN
Na so. someone should help me with the meme
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by winj3: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
He is a man of the people, best president France ever had - someone with a human face!

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by IbrahimDamola: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is real humility, Macron has a large heart. If APC monkeys can get the rotten-toothed dullard to such picture during this election period they'll use for it propaganda on how dumbohari loves everyone whether gworo-chewers or not.

2 Shares

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by EmmyDJourno: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Me I'm tired of all these "Moral Conventions" attached to Presidents that have yielded nothing to mankind

Let a Leader define his style and be judged by his results not who or how he poses in pictures

See Trump and his unconventional style, redefining the World

Bleep stereotypes, live your life, touch lives, make an impact and be judged by your results cool

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by eazyfocus: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
8 years twitter account for sale..... WhatsApp 0803. 3.six9....four4..3...nine
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by AlphaStyles(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
If to say na trump now we for don experience end of the world rant on twitter

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by chuksohams(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na wah for dis pose
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by neweraomo: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rate is on fire today.

*iTunes cards needed NOW at 258/$* ���

Preferably $50 - $100

*Other denomination are accepted*..reach me on watsapp
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Silumi(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
A man's greatness is not measured by how he treats his equals or those above him but by how he treats those below him, those he can do things for that he knows they can never repay him. So much greatness coming from one man in a picture... So who says there is a proper Way a president should behave it's just society coming with all its rules again aimed at making you lose your personality.... Dude Is approachable down to earth an example of what a leader should be.
My love for this man just increased further.argue with your keypad. Jesus in all his greatness did not think himself to big to dine with thieves or forgive convicts why do we think we are bigger if in the race of life some of our opportunities wer reversed we could easily be that guy in the picture an Excon.#macron#

5 Likes

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Burgerlomo: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Me know say the young presido lifestyle no go be the same again since I hear say im be regular patron for Fela shrine grin
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by franco3075q(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
OK SEEN
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by lastempero: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
I luv him more for that. Down to earth. We where all human first before any other post,anything aside that is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Righteousness89:
I hv come to observe some persons do not know the Meaning of certain signs that they display...

Many hv watched and seen certain people put up such signs and they copy them...

Certain signals get the doers spirtually confined!

WE DECLARE GOD'S INTERVENTION IN THE WORLD.. WE Subdue The anti-christ and his agents from carrying out their enterprises..
In JESUS NAME.... AMEN
i am an antichrist, anti christian, anti mohammed, anti muslim. so please shitt the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Give the young president a breathing space. Was he the one behind the camera?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Chubhie: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
That rock bottom tweet cracked me up!
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Macron is always nice and friendly.
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Alphasoar post=71681824][/quote]

How do we begin since some of us here take it for fun? We the youths need to pause and ponder and then apply our YOUTHFUL intelligence to think and make clever decisions even if we don't fully manifest in time for this election, before next election we are already a force. The reason why we are still like this is because we fail ourselves by shying away from things we need to do. Let's THINK, THINK,THINK and STRATEGIZE on how to move forward. Look at how creative, innovative and clever most of us are but still specialize in 1. Bring him down syndrome 2. Tribalism 3. If not me or us, no one else 4. APC or PDP 5. Lack of result oriented movements/plans 6. Caricatures, uninterested in national discourse etc.(No disrespect). Nowhere in the world have u seen youths complaining without actions and u expect results. For instance, NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL has recently been signed. That means we must be a force by next election. Our time is near.
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Papitrend(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.