Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison (64615 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
Fitbillionairep:

dont allow me lay curse on your generation o
[/s] Am a CHOSEN! You Curse A Chosen and the Curse Lands on u and your Decendants
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
This guy na werey oh.
He just dey over comfortable with grabbing the president of France. Nice one!!!
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Am a CHOSEN! You Curse A Chosen and the Curse Lands on u and your Decendants
I AM A BILLIONAIRE U FUCKER.Bleep you, Bleep choosen, Bleep your father, Bleep your mother, Bleep your unborn children, Bleep your children, Bleep your church overseer, Bleep your decendants, Bleep your friends , Bleep anyone you ever talk to phicically. Bleep YOUR GENERATION
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Fitbillionairep:

I AM A BILLIONAIRE U FUCKER.Bleep you, Bleep choosen, Bleep your father, Bleep your mother, Bleep your unborn children, Bleep your children, Bleep your church overseer, Bleep your decendants, Bleep your friends , Bleep anyone you ever talk to phicically. Bleep YOUR GENERATION
[/s] A billionaire who has a dirty Tongue is A WASTED Investment..

GET JESUS CHRIST and get LIFE
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] A billionaire who has a dirty Tongue is A WASTED Investment..

GET JESUS CHRIST and get LIFE
Bleep you, Bleep jesus. i just made 10m while typing this shit
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Bleep you, Bleep jesus. i just made 10m while typing this shit
If u like make 20billion,

You are a WASTED creation without GOD

Money is mere paper nothing else.. it has no Eternal Profit!
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Righteousness89:
If u like make 20billion,

You are a WASTED creation without GOD

Money is mere paper nothing else.. it has no Eternal Profit!
your god should buy internet for you to reply me na
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Fitbillionairep:

your god should buy internet for you to reply me na
[/s]My GOD is GOD.. not god.
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]My GOD is GOD.. not god.
YOUR FUCKING A GOD CAN COME KISS MY ASS. Bleep YOU
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Fitbillionairep:

YOUR FUCKING A GOD CAN COME KISS MY ASS. Bleep YOU
[/s] Only a Fool will utter such comments about his Creator
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Only a Fool will utter such comments about his Creator
man shove your shot up ur ass
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
Fitbillionairep:

man shove your shot up ur ass
[/s] you should seek immediately for a Divine operation on your Brain, Medulla and Heart..... The dirty things emitting from u is calamitous!! U NEED JESUS CHRIST
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Fitbillionairep: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] you should seek immediately for a Divine operation on your Brain, Medulla and Heart..... The dirty things emitting from u is calamitous!! U NEED JESUS CHRIST
Bleep you and Bleep your jesus vhrist. man i am done with you, you are obviously a poor and idle retard. imagine the way you are replying to me back to back. i only come here after making a few mills and just need to read some shit and here you are on naireland 24/7
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
Fitbillionairep:
Bleep you and Bleep your jesus vhrist. man i am done with you, you are obviously a poor and idle retard. imagine the way you are replying to me back to back. i only come here after making a few mills and just need to read some shit and here you are on naireland 24/7
[/s] Its sooo Clear you are an Empty barrel!! No wisdom! Lavishly foolish..
Give ur life Hope.. That Hope is JESUS.. without him u are nothing, empty!
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Silumi(f): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

How do we begin since some of us here take it for fun? We the youths need to pause and ponder and then apply our YOUTHFUL intelligence to think and make clever decisions even if we don't fully manifest in time for this election, before next election we are already a force. The reason why we are still like this is because we fail ourselves by shying away from things we need to do. Let's THINK, THINK,THINK and STRATEGIZE on how to move forward. Look at how creative, innovative and clever most of us are but still specialize in 1. Bring him down syndrome 2. Tribalism 3. If not me or us, no one else 4. APC or PDP 5. Lack of result oriented movements/plans 6. Caricatures, uninterested in national discourse etc.(No disrespect). Nowhere in the world have u seen youths complaining without actions and u expect results. For instance, NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL has recently been signed. That means we must be a force by next election. Our time is near.
Is it just me or the not too young to run bill is a joke and a scam.... When the presidential form is about 52 million which average youth had that amount to spend and still effectively run a campaign without frolicking with bankruptcy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Silumi:

Is it just me or the not too young to run bill is a joke and a scam.... When the presidential form is about 52 million which average youth had that amount to spend and still effectively run a campaign without frolicking with bankruptcy

Yes dear. Its possible. 1. 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by ElValiente(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
If they were white they won't say those shit. Mitcheww
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Greenfield1: 2:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Wow!
Re: President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison by Cousin9999: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2021
G4y.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks / Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.