Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Understanding The Will Of God - Ephesians 1:9-11; 1 John 2:17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Will Of God - Ephesians 1:9-11; 1 John 2:17 (251 Views)

37 Bibles That Removed "Trinity" Verse (1 John 5:7) From Their Translation. / Johannine Comma (1 John 5:7) / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Will Of God - Ephesians 1:9-11; 1 John 2:17 by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2018
This month we will consider what it takes for you to know the will of God. The will of God is multifaceted and it has seven components. In my book Seven Components of the Will of God, I have documented all the truths and revelations that God showed me as touching the matter of the will of God, but I share a few of those truths with you in our devotional this month. Many Christians stumble at the purpose of God because they don’t understand His will. I believe God with you that the will of God will be clear to you at the end of this month in Jesus’ name.

The seven components of the will of God include divine purpose, timing, place, strategy, people, measure and generation; and this month we will explore in detail how these components work together. God works everything according to the counsel of His will and the believer that understands the will of God won’t be agitated once you are aligned to it.

You should approach this month’s reading prayerfully and with attention to details because many of the statements you are about to read came directly from the womb of the Spirit of God and as such, your goal should not be to rush to the end of the day’s reading but meditate upon the truth therein until the light of God arises in your heart.

PRAYER: Lord, banish confusion from my life and work wonders of accuracy and alignment with Your will for my life, calling, career and destiny in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 62:6-65:25, Philippians 2:19-3:3, Psalm 73:1-28, Proverbs 24:13-14

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

(1) (Reply)

Female Christian Leader Sentenced To 70 Years In Prison For Child Abuse!!! / Your Habits Can Destroy You Or Make You / Real Pictures Of Biblical Prophets - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.