Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria (18851 Views)

World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / World Intellectual Day: Osinbajo Seeks Comprehensive Reform On Intelectual Right / SERAP Asks Appeal Court To Order Release Of Asset Declarations Of Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
amen and amen and amen
Re: Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
forget all these prayers... if you don't have a different approach towards solving the issues in Nigeria...nothing will make Nigeria better I repeat...nothing!! even bible talk say faith without works is dead...

you can't keep doing the same thing and expect different result
Re: Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria by BCRCentre: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
RAPED and ENSLAVED!

Happy 58th Independent year to our beloved country (Nigeria)

While I sat down to meditate on the 58th year of our country's independence, I have only heard two words in my spirit, "raped and enslaved".

I became worried because slavery was abolished several years ago, then I asked why this sudden surge of the word "Slavery" in my spirit.

I wept at the answers welling up from my deep within, in these answers I realised that;

In slavery, one is taken into captivity, made to work without having the time to think, innovate and be useful to himself, family, community and country at large.

But captivity is not our story, we are free to move, but the worst slavery is now the Slavery of the Mind.

Our task masters, while allowing us to roam freely has raped us technically and left us with the mind of struggling to make ends meet.

I look at people everyday in the streets, street hawkers, wheelbarrow pushers, roads covered with petty traders who could not afford to pay for a shop.

I see people looking to end this misery through different means, some young people, mothers, fathers, became praise singers to the task masters in the bid to meet ends. WHAT SLAVERY CAN BE WORST THAN THIS, I ASKED?

Once more, can a well meaning leader tell me what our leaders see as the NOBLE CAUSE of this great nation?

I also ask are we in pursuant of the Noble Cause.?

Oppression is the order of the day!
Our flag is no longer a symbol that truth and justice reigns!

We are no longer interested in handing over to our children a banner without stain!

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain is just a lip song without heart and might commitment

Our leaders no longer depends on God's guidance

Our youths are now far from the truth

Hate and dishonesty has become the order of the day, rather than we growing, we retard.

We have failed to keep to the pledge we all have consciously or unconsciously made to Nigeria our country

To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all our strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory..

Motherland has undergone intolerable rape from most of her children past and present. She is weeping to the few who loves her to arise to her cry

My Hope!

Someday, An Emergence of True Compatriots will arise, motherland's tears will be wiped, her honour and glory will be restored and upheld.

It's a call
It's an anthem
It's for all compatriots
Nigerians Arise,
Nigeria will Arise!

I love my country!
I love Motherland!
I love her children!

Happy Independence fellow Nigerians

#BCRCentre
I Am Christian Kanu
Re: Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria by Pat081: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Anointing left him the day he joined hands with the enemies of the people.

From the day he kept quiet in the midst of killings across the country, to the day he went about buying votes in Osun under the guise of distributing 'trader money'.

Allow that man to lay hands on you at your own peril.
abi now I dnt believe in pastor lay hands on mi
Re: Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria by 9jabull: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Hardeysolution:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has prophetically declared that Nigeria will be great again.The Vice President stated this at the 58th Independence Day Interdenominational Church Service at National Christian Centre, Abuja.

In what he described as a prophetic declaration over Nigeria, Osinbajo said that the season for Nigeria’s promotion and progress has come.

“This anniversary is an opportunity to bless our nation. This 58th year of Nigeria’s independence will mark a great new beginning of peace, prosperity, abundance.

“Nigeria, you will be exalted, you will not fall, you will excel, you will rise beyond the imagination of the world and you will be a pride to Africa and the world.

“This is the season of your exultation, Nigeria, the season of your renewal, season of your restoration.

“All that we have lost will be restored; where we have failed, we will succeed. We declared that deaths and destruction, every device of Satan have failed over Nigeria.”

Osinbajo also prayed for the family of the deceased pilot in the Nigerian Air Force jet that crashed on Friday during rehearsal for the celebration of Independence anniversary, Squadron Leader Baba Bello, and two survivors.

Prominent dignitaries at the event included: Wife of the Vice President, Dolapo Osinbajo, Mrs. Beatrice Ekwueme, wife of former Vice President, Victoria Aguyi Ironsi, wife of former Head of State, Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, former Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, and former Head of Service, Ama Pepple, Chief of Defence Staff, Chief of Naval Staff,

Special prayers were offered for the progress of Nigeria and for God’s grace to enable Nigerians elect people with his fear and respect in preparation for the 2019 general election.

One hundred and twenty trumpets were blown in honour of fallen Nigerian heroes.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/01/independence-day-osinbajo-makes-prophetic-declarations-nigeria/amp/

Not only prophetic but demonic declaration ndi ara na ndi oshi claiming prophet. Is you God different?, may be oshibanjo god sucks blood of the innocent.

Una juju done fail una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speakership: Yoruba Group Endorses Nwajiuba Ahead Of Gbajabiamila / PDP Kaduna Mega Rally Ongoing / Mukhtar Ramalan Yero To Become Kaduna Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.