Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide (2041 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by Infoguyh: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
The federal Government is planning to recruit about 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities.

To apply for the programme, follow the steps below;

Visit www.brisin.gov.ng
Click on Register at the top right corner of the Home page
A form will appear and you will be expected to fill in your
Name
Phone Number
Email
Set a Password

http://www.infomaza.com/apply-brisin
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by Kezmanp(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2018
how true this is? who have registered
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by GreatestHeight(m): 4:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Infoguyh:
The federal Government is planning to recruit about 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities.

To apply for the programme, follow the steps below;

Visit www.brisin.gov.ng
Click on Register at the top right corner of the Home page
A form will appear and you will be expected to fill in your
Name
Phone Number
Email
Set a Password

http://www.infomaza.com/apply-brisin
After registration, what will follow next?
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by MVLOX(m): 4:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Kezmanp:
how true this is? who have registered

i just finished mine
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by ikemesit4477: 5:38am On Oct 02, 2018
If these is from the federal government, why will they ask applicants to pay 1k for registration !
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by united2020: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2018
d only is nw is d payment of 1k
i don't understand ooo
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by jamesnick: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2018
imagine 107057003111k *2milion applicants. That was how civil defend defrauded Nigerians
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by umsquare: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Pls how can i download the brisin as pdf after finished the registration before i will come to cafe n print? Help pls, thanks all.
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by olaifablessing(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2018
SCAM ALERT.......
open your eyes
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by airex(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2018
umsquare:
Pls how can i download the brisin as pdf after finished the registration before i will come to cafe n print? Help pls, thanks all.
go to d café and log into d portal.. u can print from there.
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by tyeenigga(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Good morning house pls if you've completed your registration how did you upload your documents from phone
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by Hisduchess(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
tyeenigga:
Good morning house pls if you've completed your registration how did you upload your documents from phone

download camscanner from play store and use it to scan ur documents using ur phone

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by umsquare: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
airex:
Tnx boss
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by fessyclassy: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
please I have registered before but never paid so when I open the page again to proceed for me payment it kept bringing out that the email I used already registered but no page or instructions on how to proceed. what can I do next.
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by MVLOX(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
some pple here screaming scam alert nd askin why they should pay 1k when they spend more than dat subscribing to data monthly or drinkin beer...

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by Ophiio(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please is the #1000 for the application for real?
airex:
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by airex(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ophiio:
Please is the #1000 for the application for real?
yes o
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by hodeejulia(f): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
please I am having difficulty registering on my phone
After filling out my details, once I click register it refuses to load.is anyone having this same issue.
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by Ezinwa25(f): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who else has registered?
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by Kezmanp(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
MVLOX:

i just finished mine

is it only for those in Abuja only or Lagos resident can also register
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by MVLOX(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kezmanp:

is it only for those in Abuja only or Lagos resident can also register
4rm wat i jst read nw its only 4 pple in Abj

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by airex(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
https:///BYlMvVWILiY7PDvmyCbsdr join us for more information
Re: How To Apply For BRISIN | Step By Step Guide by airex(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Maryjane KD Enterprise (saro Lifecare) Entry-level & Exp. Job Vacancies / N-power Recruitment:take Note Of This Code When Doing Your Npower Registration / Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.