Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner (65128 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A mother who won't appreciate and respect her kid's sexual orientation is not fit to be a mom.

She is better off called a fool.

I don't blame u. Benin witchcraft power really working in your life ode

2 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by kendrick93(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Facebook acct of 10yrs available. call me on the no below 08126395185
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by oyetunder(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A mother who won't appreciate and respect her kid's sexual orientation is not fit to be a mom.

sad when a slowpoke is trying to correct a wise person. The moms knows better that you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by AnalQueenluci: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
hmmmm...craze world
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by moonnstar(f): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hian,where have you been?
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by MrImole: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Too nad
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by minasota(f): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ODE!

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by simplyOJ(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
SpyAC:
me no blame u, may ur children be gay, say amen to dat, u need to go back to where u re coming frm.
Saying amen to that on his behalf while shaking & rolling on the floor and hoping for a speedy answer to the prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
EggSauce:
Any of my child no matter the age... That engages his/herself in homosexuality... I swear to God will poison that child... That child will die a painful slow death and I won't feel it... Zero tolerance to homosexuality angry
lol...let mothers say that...Stop ranting on all cylinders..Before u burn ur brain gasket...Lol@no matter the age u go poison pikin...Fowl wey person break ordinary hin egg sef dey para attack destroy cage and kitchen..

Talk say u go disown..We go understand that is legal...But murder na illegal even in heaven

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Glink2018(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Your son or daughter is your result sheet of your number of years input.

Don't blame the naughtiness in your child him alone blame it on your input efforts on that child.
I see that woman as also a promiscuous woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by abbeyty(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Disgusting set of people,why would a man be attracted to a fellow man ass?
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by gare(f): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All your children and their children will be lets see how fit you be as a father.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nnamdinaija(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na u dem go expose the next time

3 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by AmazingELixir: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
cry

Op please put graphic!..,

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by alujonjonkijon: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if u are gay,u will be misfortune to have me as a dad because to me you are a mad person and it is the mental assylum/hospital that mad folks stay,not living freely among humans.now you know why we prefer donald trump to obama.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I thought this IDIOT was ban for 3 years and some change?

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Sleekfingers: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Burn him alive.

God punish gay and lesbians

Because he is gay? They should burn him alive..anybody have the right to express themselves.

For me. I don't see anything wrong being gay. We all have different sexual orientations.

The federal government should do something about the law against homosexuality. Let them express themselves. What you like I might not like it. So what the fuss..

7 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Exponental(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
funnyteeth:
And So...
I donate all the female prisoners to you if they your colleagues.
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
abbeyty:
Disgusting set of people,why would a man be attracted to a fellow man ass?

We all can like the same thing....and our sexual orientations are different

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by HarryDuce(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ehya.... smiley She should just take it in good faith, there's nothing she can do about it.
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by WetinConsignMe: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
EggSauce:
Any of my child no matter the age... That engages his/herself in homosexuality... I swear to God will poison that child... That child will die a painful slow death and I won't feel it... Zero tolerance to homosexuality angry

How about if your children were pedophiles

4 Likes

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
kill all gay bastards

And you think you are ok mentally

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Cyriloha(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waakanda:
Adam and Steve... Shame angry cool

Adam and adamu
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ramon92:
I think anyone's sexual orientation should be none of your business.

Why would you be concerned with who another person fücks in their bedrooms??

Why should society be concerned with a father and daughter having sexual intercourse if they are both adults?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
angry

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by Antipob777(f): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
If I were the mother I will urgently extradition the boy to Biafra land across the Niger

That's where he belongs

1 Like

Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by abbeyty(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sleekfingers:

We all can like the same thing....and our sexual orientations are different

If our sexual orientations are different God wouldn't have created Adam and Eve it would have been Adam and Steve instead or Eve and Mary.
Re: Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See ur ipob brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.