Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigeria, I Prophesy By Iamjames (Independence Day Gift) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, I Prophesy By Iamjames (Independence Day Gift) (402 Views)

SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, I Prophesy By Iamjames (Independence Day Gift) by chieveboy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hi guys, Happy independence day. Sorry if this book sounds like one of those ...or a Sci-fi. But its a gift to Nigeria by author of the book "See You Future in 21 Days" (https://www.nairaland.com/4761065/see-future-21-days-practical).

I find no better day to share this than today. If you have ambition for your self and the country,
you will find this book a significant motivation. Today, Osinbanjo made some 'Prophecies' (https://www.nairaland.com/4763410/independence-day-osinbajo-makes-prophetic) which on the surface sounds frivolous , he was not speaking of his own accord!

enjoy!

Nigeria, I Prophesy
prophesy Nigeria, I Prophesy: Shocking Secrets & Prophecies: 1990 - 2114
SHOCKING SECRETS, STARTLING PROPHECIES
Between 2010 and 2017, James spent his days and nights in solitude in remote places he calls 'the wilderness'. He was fully engaged in contemplation, fasting 3 days a week, and spiritual explorations, during which he established and maintained contact with Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides.

At 5.30 pm on January 24, 2015, he witnessed a coup being plotted in the Spirit Realm which was to be executed in the physical after the General Elections of March, 2015. He and the Guardians intervened to save Nigeria from what would have been massive bloodshed and another civil war.

Subsequently, he was shown the future 100 years of Nigeria.

In this book, James presents startling prophecies, and shocking revelations of the spiritual causes behind major events in the country since 1990. He gives prophetic messages to Nigerian Christians, Muslims, ECKists, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Fulani, Edo, Ijaw, Igala, Nupe, Tiv, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Efik, Idoma, Itsoko, (and other ethnic nationalities), the youth, women, industrialists, and the president.

He also shares intimate encounters with the use of juju in political governance, business, and interpersonal relationships. He states, emphatically, that this engagement of daemonism on a wide scale is at the root of Nigeria's socio-political woes. He offers psycho-spiritual techniques that will empower the individual and the nation at large.

HIGHLIGHTS Secrets:
+ How the fall of IBB & Abacha was hastened by the coming of Pope John Paul II & Harold Klemp, Eckankar’s Leader.
+ How IBB and other leaders hypnotized the people.
+ James' intimate encounters with IBB in the Spirit Realms.
+ Spiritual Secrets behind the Rise of Lagos.
+ Why OBJ survived Death Prophecy.
+ True life stories of Juju in banking, Katsina, football, love, politics, etc.
+ What Christians, Muslims, and ECKists must do to solve the problems of Nigeria.
+ Why Nigerian women are World Number 1 Connoisseur of Juju.
+ Why Abiola did not Rule.
+Why Nigerian Sportsmen and women don't excel when representing Nigeria.
+ How to apply innate Spiritual Resources to Nation-Building.

Prophecies
+ Reluctant Prophecy for Buhari.
+ Buhari, not a Savior but a 'De-mystifier'.
+ Will Nigeria Break Up?
+ The Fate of Boko Haram & Biafra.
+ Coming of the First Female President.
+ Nigeria will Expand.
+ Nigeria, among Best 5 Nations.
+ Asia and Europe will Migrate to Nigeria.
+ One of the Spiritual Centers of the World.
+ State House will become Judgment House.
+ Coming of the Young and Mega Rich.
+ Permanent Membership of UN Security Council.
+ Riches buried around the Confluence of Rivers Niger and Benue.
+ Spiritual Instructions for the President, and other Elected Leaders.

"Great things are coming. But the Axe of Justice must first fall on those engaged in perpetuating darkness, and perpetrating evil. And everyone is guilty." --- I Am James

This book is thrilling. This book is shocking. This book is liberating. It is a major milestone in the march by Nigerians towards personal and national development, and survival.

Source: www.iamjames.net

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: It's War Between Nigerians Against Buhari Not PDP ~ Ayo Fayose / So All You People That Were Yelling "ONE NIGERIA" Last Year, Do You Feel Stupid? / APC Imposes Anointed Candidate, Deny Actress, Funke Adesiyan Her Mandate In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.