Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Cardi B Arressted By New York Police For Attacking Strip Club Bartenders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Arressted By New York Police For Attacking Strip Club Bartenders (400 Views)

COVID-19: Ghana Deports Bella Shmurda For Attacking Doctor Who Announced Result / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Arressted By New York Police For Attacking Strip Club Bartenders by 360musicjam(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-oiul4aTj-AE/W7I92Dh9C6I/AAAAAAAAAvo/VCuHAQ4FDD0Qe7oQhcOjzkxcbFa2H931gCLcBGAs/s1600/cardi-b1.jpg[/img]

Cardi B surrendered to police in New York on Monday morning, according to NBC Channel 4 News. The rapper will not be arrested but will be ordered to appear in court for her role in an August strip club fight, according to a report in TMZ and other outlets.
The rapper turned herself in at the Flushing precinct in the New York City borough of Queens before 10 a.m., according to Channel 4. Her face was covered by several umbrellas as she left a vehicle and walked inside; she did not respond to reporters’ questions.
Sources told the TMZ that Cardi will be charged for allegedly ordering an attack on two bartenders, sisters Jade and Baddie Gi, at Angels Strip Club in the New York City borough of Queens on August 29. The women were reportedly injured but declined medical treatment.
According to the report, Cardi, who performed at the Global Citizen Festival in New York’s Central Park on Saturday, will be charged with two misdemeanors for reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct but will not be arrested when she surrenders; she will receive a summons to appear in court.

read more: https://www.360musicjamz.com.ng/2018/10/cardi-b-arressted-by-new-york-police.html

(1) (Reply)

Big Shaq Comes In Hot With A Fresh New Freestyle, Announces New Mixtape / I Believe In Angels, The Kind That Heaven Sends…i'm Surrounded By These Angels, / Nicki Minaj Sued By Previous Beautician, Maher Jridi For $73,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.